[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a friend that smokes weed >feel like he just uses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>have a friend that smokes weed
>feel like he just uses me and other people as a driver because he can't drive
>last week I hungout with him and we just smoked weed and then wanted me to drive to some random food places that weren't even nearby or anything
>seems like he's just interested in himself and what he's doing when he's high
>feel like he doesn't even really wanna hangout but rather just do something during HIS high and that since I drive I'm able to take him around to places that he wants to eat or whatever

I consider him my best friend cause I've known him for years but I feel like what he's doing is quite parasitic and not even fun in my interest, I'm not sure if I'm being insecure or I'm right about it. What do you guys think?
>>
>>29902653
How hard is it to say 'fuck off'?
I smoke like a train, but if I ever ask for a ride, I always offer gas money.
He's just going to keep getting over on you and chances are you'll just keep letting it happen.
>>
>>29902653
don't you enjoy driving? if you're so upset ask him for gas money. tell him what you would rather do or where you would rather go ibstead, beta bitch. you can drive to the middle of nowhere and park your car, tell him to fuck himself if he complains.
>>
>>29902752
>>29902781
I pretty much did just park somewhere and tell him I just wanted to chill but he wouldn't stfu about wanting to eat, I told him I wasn't hungry and he eventually just stopped and we hungout, he was just visibly upset about it. By no means am I letting him have his way like his other DUDE WEED LMAO friends, I actually refuse and say I'm not down but the problem is he gets upset and gets all quiet and butthurt on the inside.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.