[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1407265763661.jpg (30 KB, 438x467) Image search: [Google]
1407265763661.jpg
30 KB, 438x467
>tfw you realize even your cats are just using you
>>
>>29902641
Your cats don't love you and are incapable of feeling love.
>>
>tfw you realize that everyone is just using you
>>
>>29902641

Cats are basically parasites.

Furry, cute ones, but parasitic nonetheless.
>>
>>29902641
Cats are the women of housepets. Now the shoe is on the other foot.
>>
That must be some psycho-bitch common mental illness. Every retarded whore like you thinks people are "just using you" or "just pump and dumping you". You're being an over thinking psychotic retard. Nobody cares enough to use you. Try to form relationships like a normal human.
>>
>>29902641
as a dude i just realized that about my dogs a few years ago
now people get all weird when i tell them i hate pets
i dont understand why they're so obsessed with it. i mentioned it around some normies and they totally lost their shit over it
>>
>>29902641
>That must be some psycho-bitch common mental illness
>You're being an over thinking psychotic retard
This is true. All the mentally deranged whores are like this.
>>
>>29902786
>Try to form relationships like a normal human.
>on r9k
are you lost?
>>
>>29902813

Because most people attribute all these higher emotions to their pets when in fact pets are dumb as rocks and don't view the world in a complex way. Dogs are capable of more emotion than cats, though. Dogs genuinely care about you and will feel sad if you die. Cats don't give a fuck and will eat you if you die.
>>
>>29902877
If my body can feed my cat one last time for me then I will gladly be eaten by the catr
>>
>>29902877

*Actually*, cats will eat your soft meat when there is nothing else to eat at all... when choosing between starvation and sustenance, all animals will choose the latter- dogs will eat you. So will other human beings.
>>
>>29902969

Dogs will still miss you, though. Cats literally give no fucks about you and will forget you ever existed even before expelling your soft meat from their short intestine onto your bedspread.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.