[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking to do a surprise princess day for my daughter, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Looking to do a surprise princess day for my daughter, but I don't know what to do besides watch Frozen and play castle. Halp?
>>
we can't relate to this feel
>>
>daughter

wrong place to ask, almost no one has kids here
>>
>>29902378
Marry her off to an powerful political support.
>>
Go to one of those tea rooms for tea and sweets.
This is a really abstract bait post, I don't know who it's supposed to anger. Are you trying to masturbate? Is it a meme I don't know about?
>>
>>29902477
I don't know if we have those here, but I could probably make one. And this isn't bait.
>>
>Dress ups
>Sweets and pink lemonade in fancy dishes
>Say shit like "your highness"

Also of course playing castle and watching princess movies.

I do this shit with my boyfriend all the time
>>
>>29902378
>people on /r9k/ have kids

This is so strange to me.
>>
>>29902378
Norman please retreat
>>
>>29902378

Take her in a carriage ride

Get ice cream sundaes

Get her a cute princess outfit omg you are the best dad this is adorable

get her a puppy
>>
>>29902378
Sorry, I only know how to throw surprise parties for my wife's daughter.
>>
>>29902561
She's actually not a huge fan of ice cream. She loves pastries, though.
>>
Tell her that her mom is dead and she's queen now.
>>
>>29902501
They pop up from time to time.
But in general hipster hot-spots have cute little places for tea, sweets, etc.
A few outings that can feel pricess-y are botanic gardens or butterfly pavilions, plus they can help foster an interest in the natural sciences. She might not be old enough to enjoy it, but symphonies are also awe-inspiring and fancy- plus they can have decent matinee prices.
>>
Buy a small icecream cake.
get one of those plastic tea time sets and have a tea party
buy her a doll.
marathon Xena warrior princess
>>
>>29902648
>marathon Xena warrior princess
She's a little girl, not a forty year old lesbian.
>>
This princess shit is literally what creates basic entitled whores. Enjoy your shit daughter
>>
>>29902378
That's so fucking cute. I'm doing this for my gf soon (we have a ddlg relationship)
>>
>>29902686
>Implying those aren't the happiest kinds of women
>>
>>29902686
Entitlement does sometimes grow up into a sense of proactive living. If OP holds his daughter to the same standards (good grades, lots of extra curriculars, household chores) as his preferential treatment she's likely to become a very successful and self-fulfilled person.
>>
Marry her off to your 34 year old robot neighbour,to ensure his host at your side.That's all princesses are good for.Also give her lemon cakes and shit.
>>
>>29903015
Robots are serfs.
He'd have to marry her off to Chad.
>>
>>29903015
>>29903074
This isn't Uganda.
>>
>>29902638
LMFAO UNDERATTED
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 400x209
Just google, daddy's little girl, daddy's princess, etc
>>
File: 1415877047669.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>29903188
Oh fuck what is this?
>>
>>29902638
top kekenironi
>>
>>29903257
dd/lg, it's a fetish undertaken by autists where they pretend to be a father raping his daughter.
It's the most cringeworthy fetish not involving shit, fat, or fur.
>>
>>29902378
Treating your daughter like a princess is why most women are cunts
Congrats you faggot nigger
>>
>>29902595
then get her some fucking pastries you fucking retard!
>>
Sacrifice her to use your behelit.
>>
Why does it have to be a princess thing? Just take her out for a day of fun with you. Having to have it be princess-themed just sort of limits it to me.

Take her to the movies, to the zoo, to a children's museum, to the park, to the pool, to her favorite place for lunch, and so on. Just spend time with her and have fun with her and she'll love it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.