[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come everyone hates on single mothers but not single fathers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1394239766903.jpg (114 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1394239766903.jpg
114 KB, 900x506
How come everyone hates on single mothers but not single fathers?
>>
>>29902339
single fathers leach less off welfare while raising children that are less likely to be mentally ill criminals.
>>
File: 1394096413873.png (74 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1394096413873.png
74 KB, 645x773
Fathers are male so they are not subhuman and deserving of contempt.
>>
because custody is granted to the mother pretty much 100% of the time which makes a single father a de-facto widower and there is nothing dishonorable about that
>>
Not saying every single mom is like this but easily 80% only took the child in for that bonus money
>>
>>29902339
4chan logic, duh. if you're a woman, no matter who you are you're automatically a feminist, a attention whore and a special snowflake.
>>
>>29902339

>everyone

No, not everyone. Be honest, cunt.

>but not single fathers?

When I was a kid, single fathers were made fun of in our culture, it was very common. Make of that what you will.

Now, I know you won't accept this, but the primary reason single mothers get made fun of is because you are trying to use low-value males as daddy figures because their real Chad or Tyrone father ditched them. And, like a typical woman, you cannot comprehend holding an alpha male accountable for anything, so you go to the nearest low-value male you can find and dump everything on him.

Single mothers would not be hated so much if they weren't sluts and whores that told us to "man up" just because THEY made shitty life choices. Holy fuck, you have pretty much the entire Internet on your side, as well as western culture, and you still complain. People will cheer you on for being promiscuous and then tell low-value guys to "MAN UP" when you want to make us into cucks. Fuck you.
>>
File: father's day (2).jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
father's day (2).jpg
80 KB, 640x640
Okay, do you know how bad a mother has to be for the father to get full or primary custody? These guys have been through the ringer.

(And no, you're not a single dad because you broke up with the mom and watch the kid every other weekend. You're a single dad if you're raising them by yourself.)
>>
File: doing_science.png (276 KB, 436x441) Image search: [Google]
doing_science.png
276 KB, 436x441
single fathers have to fight tooth and nail to get custody of their kid which means that single fathers are almost always better parents than single mothers.

women are shit at everything, that includes parenting.
>>
>>29902389
some of them pretend they aren't feminist but they still have a victim mindset and use the unfair advantages obtained for them by the feminists. the other two are true, obviously.
>>
Most single parents are mothers. Statistically, they're going to be subject to negative generalizations simply because there are so many of them. I'm sure it's entirely possible for single fathers to make the same mistakes that some single mothers do, but they're so few and far between that they're almost never subjects in the court of public opinion.
>>
File: 1466878275666.jpg (85 KB, 633x438) Image search: [Google]
1466878275666.jpg
85 KB, 633x438
A woman cannot teach a man how to be a successful man, as it takes grinding and effort to be regarded as a successful man
No-where near as much to be an accepted woman
>>
Women are single mothers because they let some loser with no job or morals shoot his wad in them unprotected. Just talk to them sometime. The dad is never a pilot or engineer or something. He's always a lowlife criminal type.
>>
Onodera was best girl

If you chase after the Chitoge and Marika types then please don't bitch about tfw no gf
>>
Society doesn't coddle men like it does women, thus they don't tend to have the disgusting entitlement and irresponsibility single mothers have.
>>
>>29902444
Basically this.

We don't even know how much more shit single females are at parenting because they're basically the only ones given the chance other than extreme exceptions.
>>
>>29902339
I was raised by a single father. He never cared about finding girlfriends or any stupid romantic shit until I moved out. He never accepted any handouts or asked for any help. No matter how rough things were for him he always put food on the table, kept a house over our heads and made me happy. He taught me how to be a man and through it all no matter how bad my mother was to him and I he never once spoke poorly of her or ever fed me information to make me hate her. Over the years I just saw how she was and made that decision on my own
>>
My father was ashamed to be a single father. He was so extremely embarrassed the he never let us bring anyone to our house. He was still a great father and tried his best. My mother (and pretty much all single mothers) brag about having kids, even if they turn out bad. They have created their own culture of man-hating, entitled, bitches. Single fathers must become more nurturing to make up for the absent mother role and mothers must become harsh and punishing to make up for the absent father role. There is a reason women and men have different characteristics and that is to raise a child with a good cop- bad cop strategy. Being a single parent forces the one with custody to compensate. So basically fathers become nicer and mothers become meaner. Both tend to be bitter over the loss of a partner and being stuck with a kid though
>>
>>29902495
Why do people hate her?
>>
>>29902339
Because single fathers don't get knocked up by deadbeats and then dump all thier problems on the beta cuck that ends up supporting them. (Then divorcing them for cash and prizes).

That, and as mentioned, fathers rarely get custody so they are a better group of people overall. If divorce courts were 50/50, we would see a larger number of shitty single fathers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.