[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 5'8 in the netherlands How do I go outside without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>tfw 5'8 in the netherlands

How do I go outside without feeling insecure everytime ?
>>
iktf bro

5'9 in denmark here
>>
You're Dutch? Bullshit, start using the metric system amerifag
>>
>>29902932
All non-Americans use feet/inches here, except Brits.
>>
>>29902932
Amerifats are too dumb to understand the metric system,and they appear to be the majority here, that's why I used 5'8.
>>
>>29902100
5'6 Dutch, you have no right to complain
>>
>>29903148
What's the difference between us ? we're both shitty heights nonetheless, most chicks I see are as tall as me and sometimes taller.
>>
>>29903035
>americans are the ones who actually matter so i'm going to kowtow to their system of measurement
>b-but it's only because they're stupid
>>
>tfw 175 cm
I know that feeling
>>
>>29903189
>americans are the only one who matter

Nice strawman friendo, almost everyone knows both of the systems except americans, which why I had to tone it down for amerifats, it's like how you talk to a child desu.
>>
>>29902993
Fuck that. I'm 1m97. And I'm also Dutch. Suck it dwarves
>>
im 5ft 7, but im very good looking and i have a big dick, im also smarter than the average joe. I've made plenty of taller guys feel emasculated, dumb, or ugly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.