[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW Status : #REKT. Article annihilates MGTOW types
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mgtow.jpg (152 KB, 479x719) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
152 KB, 479x719
http://www.somethingawful.com/weekend-web/mengoing-theirownway/1/

LOL pretty good read
>>
>He's the type of person who writes 40,000-word essays on why "women and children first" is a violation of his civil rights.

fuck im not gonna be able to read a lot of this if i keep laughing this hard
sucks i use to think i was an mgtow a few years ago. learn a few things maybe start to think you're not a bone head, just give it a little time and you'll probably think the person you were a while ago was still a massive bone head
>>
These guys are mentally anguised and have been alone for most of their life. None of the shit normal people do works for them while they constantly tell them to get over it or fix it or kill themselves. Then these guys come up with a solution to make it so they kill themselves or shoot up a school and then everyone attacks them for it.

>normies
>>
>>29901772
So they don't*
>>
MGTOW is retarded.
They don't hate women enough
>>
>>29901649
I'd rather be MGTOW than suicidal because tfw no gf. When all I thought about was being alone I wanted to die every waking moment. Now I don't.
>>
>>29901803
so you gave up on not looking for women to not look for women because you wanted to look for women... cool story bro
>>
>>29901803
>For this segment of our show we go to: Expert testimonials.
>Hey guys I really just gotta say, it's better than killing yourself!
>>
White knight cucks hate mgtow.
>>
>>29901803
>Time for a commercial break, now our to our sponsor
>Women hate him, learn these 5 simple tricks to never score with women.
>>
File: 1391650873813.gif (729 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1391650873813.gif
729 KB, 267x200
> Something Awful

I don't think so Tim
>>
>>29901649

Not sure how they got destroyed here, but I always noticed that pretty much everyone that complains about MGTOW on the Internet is either a slut or a traditionalist shill.
>>
File: experiment.png (89 KB, 755x792) Image search: [Google]
experiment.png
89 KB, 755x792
>>29901927

This DESU, they can't stand the idea of men refusing to give women commitment or preferential treatment
>>
The hate mgtow gets on /r9k/ is oddly suspicious, I wonder if feminist shills/blue pill are posting all these.

Face it, r9k is nogf, mgtow is nogf, if mgtow is pathetic, r9k is as equally pathetic
>>
>>29901981
That's dumb. I pick on MGTOW sometimes because it's fucking dumb.
They think people are clones of one another with a hivemind operating all their beliefs like it's all orchestrated.

It's dumb. Like every fucking guy that's for MGTOW is like
>tfw no gf
>I want a girlfriend so bad I have to convince myself all women are evil and bad to accept my social failings.
Like they wanted a girlfriend so bad that they decide they hate all women.

When you get over the "Well this sounds plausible" and just look at the overall self righteous wall of text MGTOW throws up it's just sad and distorted bullshit. if you like females why wouldn't you want a female sidekick to have around? if it doesn't work it doesn't work
>>29902041
r9k of all places
> buh buh sheel steal muh neetbux in aluhmohnay
>>
>>29902041

That's the point though.

/r9k/ has always been very anti-male, it was like this from the first moment I came here. Only uninformed normalFAGGOTS think /r9k/ is "misogyny" or some shit.

/r9k/ hates MGTOW because /r9k/ worships women, and /r9k/ is only depressed because "tfw no gf".

I refuse to affiliate with Internet movements, because I'm tired of all the snarky little fagboys, snarky neckbeard basement dwellers, and other various human trash I've had to deal with on the Internet for two decades now. But still, it's obvious that when people hate on MGTOW, they just hate the idea that some men are saying "no" and refusing to be slaves to women. It's that simple.
>>
>>29901649
>SA article

Wow it's like I'm back in 2001
>>
>>29902159

This, didn't even know they atill existed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.