[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a father Are you fine with that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
>you will never be a father
Are you fine with that?
>>
>>29901565
Yes, I probably wouldn't be a very good father since I'm so apathetic and self-centered. I think I could own a cat, but nothing less self-sufficient than that.
>>
>>29901773
This. Plus I'm ugly and genetically inferior.
>>
>>29901773
Honestly I agree with this. Being a KHV I've given up hope anyway. I couldn't make the necessary changes.
>>
>>29901565
I might already be a father since I've donated sperm anon, why not do it? I got $50 and get to pass on my genes.
>>
If I was genetically superior, I sure would wish to raise some children.

But I am sadly completely fucked up, and thus shouldn't breed to spare my children their suffering.
>>
Procreation is evil. Everybody knows that.
>>
File: why.png (157 KB, 373x308) Image search: [Google]
why.png
157 KB, 373x308
>>29901565

>wanting children

Is this a real thing normies worry about?
>>
Yes, I'm fine with it. Who would want to bring a child into this crapsack world?

Besides, we're already facing overpopulation as it is. The only thing that's keep the population under control so far is the trend for population growth to be curbed by large-scale conflicts like world wars. Now that the world mostly has its shit together, there's nothing stopping us from breeding ourselves straight into extinction.

Also, there's no guarantee my child wouldn't end up with some hardwired psychopathy or something and become the next mass shooter. You could do everything right as a parent and still have all your efforts offset by some form of latent mental illness that runs in your family.
>>
But I am ;__; fuck you robot
>>
TFW no qt tomboy daughter
>>
>>29901565
a d o p t i o n
d
o
p
t
i
o
n
>>
>actually manage to reproduce by some miracle
>have a daughter
>she becomes a Stacy slut who's taken 19 dicks by the time she's 15
>have a son
>he becomes a socially stunted /r9k/ NEET who leeches off of you for the rest of your life
>>
>>29902058
Why are you even on /r9k/? get out normie, only virgins can be robots
>>
My gf wants kids and so do I, we're waiting until we both have jobs and stuff though.

I've actually always wanted to be a dad. When I was a kid and stuff I thought about whether I'd be cool like my own dad and stuff. He turned out to have alcoholism problems but I turned out okay and he's trying to do better so I can't hold it against him but I won't make the same mistakes you know?
>>
>>29901565
Thanks OP, people usually don't say things this nice to me.
>>
>>29902114
>was raped by roommate
>>
I have a daughter on the way and I'm pretty excited
>>
File: 1387424038371.png (740 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1387424038371.png
740 KB, 633x758
>you will never commit a horrific crime against the universe by trapping a newly made consciousness in a human body
>>
>>29902130
No we don't know, reddit is that way my normie friend
>>
>>29902130

Do impreg roleplay. It's a lot of fun. :3
>>
>>29902097
Are single men allowed to do that?
>>
Yup. My brother is having a kid soon anyway and helping raise it is the most amount of parenting I'm okay with.
>>
>>29901565
After spending time around people with kids, yes, I am very fine with that.
I swear to god, kids are so fucking autistic and stupid.
>>
File: 1feel24.png (48 KB, 402x456) Image search: [Google]
1feel24.png
48 KB, 402x456
>>29902130
have kids
don't marry
say you're slit apart
have her get gibbons from the gov
food stamps etc.
>>
>>29901934
>Thinking his inferior manlet dicklet KHV sperm is going to be injected into Stacey and not just forgotten/used for research among thousands others
>>
>>29901565
Honestly no.
I don't know if I would have made a good father but I would have liked to at least be given the chance to create a happy family. I really do think family is one of the most important things in making a man feel whole.

Unfortunately I'm infertile, if my autism-induced celibacy wasn't enough.
I've read up on it a white and the normie advice to dealing with it is some bullshit like "you have to shed these images of the future 'you', they can't be real and that's not really you" but I can't accept that I will never create a family of my own.
If I really won't be able to fix this with surgery I don't see any sort of me in the coming years because I would have killed myself by then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJpMldJXOUc

This would totally be me. I'm fine with never being a father.
>>
File: 584625.jpg (13 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
584625.jpg
13 KB, 219x230
>>29901565
No because to bleed is not to breed
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.