[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had the chance to wipe out all life on earth (3D and 2D),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: btn.jpg (20 KB, 362x288) Image search: [Google]
btn.jpg
20 KB, 362x288
If you had the chance to wipe out all life on earth (3D and 2D), would you?
>>
Yes and No

Yeah because I hate everyone
No because I hate myself even more and project my hate onto everyone else.
>>
How is that even a serious question, of course.
>>
Without any hesitation. It has been my dream since the age of 12, 30 now. If only there was a way.
>>
YESSSSSSSS! WITHOUT A DOUBT YES! Life is suffering for all of us, some just pretend like to pretend like it isn't.
>>
Yeah, especially if it looked cool and I got to watch.
>>
Yet you don't commit suicide. You're a bunch of bullshitters.
>>
>>29901689

I'd first kill others before ever harming a hair on my head. I'm not one of these cucks who blames myself for the predicament I'm in. I was ostracized by young and old alike from literally the age of 4 years old.If I knew everyone would die I would without hesitation "push that button."
>>
DON'T TOUCH IT! IT'S THE HISTORY ERASER BUTTON YOU FOOL!
>>
If I would have done I'd even more lonely than I am now

Either way, I'd suffer regardless
>>
I don't want to kill myself yet. If I could, I would kill everyone else though. It's been a long occurring fantasy of mine to walk through the derelict cities of men and watch nature slowly reclaim it all.
>>
>>29901519
No. Life is rare and wacky, especially intelligent life. I want to increase the odds of at least one civilization surviving to evolve into a type 2 civilization and beyond.
>>
>>29901519
A bargain is this?
Well if it's my decision, what do you have to offer?
>>
>>29902101
All life, even bacteria. Not just humans.
>>
>>29901519
No. I'd reverse the situation to where everyone on Earth, both 2D and 3D would be given the chance to kill be to save everyone else.

That way I know for sure I can die without being too much of a pussy to kill myself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.