[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write whatever comes to your mind.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 5555.jpg (13 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
5555.jpg
13 KB, 296x394
Write whatever comes to your mind.
>>
File: .........................png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.........................png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29901487

I wanna cuddle the dog in that picture
>>
SOFT AND WET
>>
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw no pupper to snuggle with

Can it get any worse?
>>
File: 1450876120094.jpg (52 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
1450876120094.jpg
52 KB, 520x800
>>29901487

very slow doggo, moving at incredibly stationary speed
>>
nothing distracts from the pain or hopelessness anymore
>>
I was scrolling through some photos on my phone and saw some from 2014/2013, and it's kinda fucked with me.
I look so healthy and fit, I knew i'd gained weight but seeing the comparison like that was rough as fuck.
From 2012-2014, I went from 84kg, to 64kg, and now i've managed to work my way all the way up to 94kg, i even have stretch marks on my biceps and chest from the weight gain.
Time to develop an eating disorder and lose some weight again I suppose.
>>
Is that a snake constricting a dog that doesn't even care, or is it a dog under a disgustingly coloured blanket?
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29901574

>tfw no very slow doggo, moving at incredibly stationary speed
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 809x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 809x679
>>29901487
I'm not a good enough filmmaker to do this short. Not yet. I need practice, and I can work on the big one in my spare time at work.

Just a few sleazy two-minute shorts. Four, maybe five. I need to prove myself.
>>
>>29901487
>tfw you have no friends
>tfw your life sucks
>tfw your therapist feels bad for you
>tfw you can't find joy in anything
>tfw you're jealous of normies
>tfw you hate yourself
>tfw not even your family cares about you
>tfw you keep fucking up
>tfw you spent more time inside mental hospitals than outside this year
>tfw people(other mental health patients) keep saying you are a good human yet no one outside of hospitals likes you
>tfw no matter what you do you can't make lasting relationships
>tfw you are scared of humans
>tfw it's just getting worse and not better
>tfw you are waiting for your nitrogen to arrive
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.