[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: write reasons why you are considering suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: no2.png (48 KB, 321x362) Image search: [Google]
no2.png
48 KB, 321x362
ITT: write reasons why you are considering suicide
>>
>>29901453
no qt go playing gf, desu.
>>
>>29901453
I'm alone.

Orrreeeginal
>>
There is such a thing as a Bad Life and a Good Life. I have lived a Bad Life since I was born and realized living a Bad Life isn't worth it.
>>
File: ivan2.jpg (23 KB, 591x394) Image search: [Google]
ivan2.jpg
23 KB, 591x394
>friendless weirdo
>used to have internet friends when i was kid but parents punished me of internet and finally lost them
>parents complaining about how much of a failure I am all the day long
>tfw I'm always kind and help people but they never help me
>became slave for people who talk shit on me everyday
>treated like shit by family and normies
>oneitis, sister and chilhood friend ignore me
>tfw brilliant student but no ambitions, currently hardworking for nothing
>cry every night, nobody hears it in the house

Even if I live alone, my problems will increase. I just want to kill myself but they'll still have reason to blame and hate me.
>>
>>29901453
I'm completely alone and alien to society. Also, I have no prospects in life at all. Just wageslave to death. Suicide seems a much more sweet destiny
>>
>>29901453
I'm an unemployed mental health patient on NEETbux, I'm sick of feeling like a parasite on society but I don't know how to get a job with no skills, bad social anxiety and a huge gap in my employment history
>>
>>29901453
i'm bored -original son of a bitch-
>>
>>29901453
I haven't been happy in seven years, and I can't see myself being happy in the next sixty.
>>
>no money
>no friends
>no mental health
>no place to live next month
>>
Future seems scary as hell
>>
>>29901585
you too people are abusing to your kindness? happened to me, starting to say no doesn't help me, normies are cruel
>>
>>29901453
I fell for a meme girl, now the way I feel makes me wish I was dead, but doubt i'd actually do it
>>
I'll never learn how to play Go decently enough.
>>
>>29901453
You don't really need a reason.
>>
>>29901453
>kissless virgin
>friendless
>No job
>no hope for the future
>can't take the struggle of daily life
>>
>all viewpoints I had on my life and myself have been completely shattered
>almost feel like I have been blackout drunk for the past six years of my life and the reality of what I have been doing has finally sunk in
>feel like my dignity is irretrievable
>>
She's so close, yet so far away
>>
I'm alvie.
>>
>>29901844
I mean alive. How embarrassing.
>>
>life is futile
>your actions you take now to improve yourself will result in hurt, pain and disappointment down the track
>the system doesn't care for you, just a replaceable cog in the corporate machine
>>
>>29901812
>you don't need a reason to kill someone
What
>>
>>29901857
Thats exactly what alvie would say...
>>
>>29901453
im a tranny
oregano
>>
I'm a heroin addict.....
>>
>>29901879
hook a brotha up
>>
>>29901865
>to kill someone
?

originum vaginum/spoiler]
>>
>>29901570
This right here commento original
>>
File: HEIL KAREN.jpg (54 KB, 600x617) Image search: [Google]
HEIL KAREN.jpg
54 KB, 600x617
>>29901453
I've never contemplated suicide.
But when I am heading to work by train in the mornings, I always want to jump infront of the train and die.
Normally I stand close to the edge while a train is coming and feel the wind blow against my face.
>>
Untreatable disease that is destroying my brain. It's funny to see all of you bots so sad when you can get better while I'm stuck here self-pitying. I want to die so that I can be reborn into a different body and mind but I'm scared that if I kill myself I won't get a good rebirth or I won't get to be reborn at all.
>>
>>29901585
Join the army or the french foreign legion.
I will see you there brother.
>>
>>29901453
I have no friends
I don't enjoy anything
I spent most of 2016 in mental hospitals
I hate myself
>>
>>29901926
Intrusive thoughts/call of the void
>>
>>29901894
You're probably not even close to me, kek
>>
>>29901453
Small penis
It's the cause of my strife and why my life spiraled out of control.
>>
File: 1468335740439.jpg (19 KB, 480x439) Image search: [Google]
1468335740439.jpg
19 KB, 480x439
>Inability to connect with people and form meaningful relationships

>Shame over kissless virginity and the unlikelihood of that changing without getting a prostitute

>Dad's drinking

>No realistic career ambitions

>Height
>>
>>29901453

I enjoy nothing, I don't actually feel empathy for anybody (I've become something like a chinese room for emotional response), I have nothing to look forward to in the future because of the whole "derive no enjoyment from anything" thing...also have a chronic illness that will only get worse with the passing of time.

The future looks kind of bleak.
>>
>>29901453
call of the void, death seems like it would be really nice, even the experience of dying would be the most exciting event of my life.
>>
Too many bills and not enough money.

As soon as my wages start getting garnished I'm probably gonna go find a bridge.
>>
>>29901926

I cross a bridge on the way to work every day. It's about 70 or 80 feet to the river, which is only about 4 or 5 feet deep. Some days it's really difficult to control that impulse.
>>
>>29901453

Life is pretty chill

you guys shouldn't kill yourself over pussy

just try
>>
>>29902278
it's not for pussy, bro. Pussy is the least of my problems. Of course I'd like a gf who loved me and stuff, but I know that it's not for me.

It's just feeling of inadequacy that haunts me more. This emptiness, this lack of perspective and goals in life.
>>
>>29901485
>no qt go playing AI gf
Fixed.
>>
The unending psychological pain I feel has warped and shaped me. I devote all my energy to making it stop. It hasn't stopped. Eventually, I won't feel that the hope of not being in pain is enough for me to continue to endure.

Life isn't worth being in constant pain.
>>
>>29901942
I don't think I can join the french foreign legion if I am already French, I don't want to kill someone else as well, sorry :^(
>>
>>29901453
>I can never fucking sleep normally
Fuck me. I sleep for 6 hours or 12 hours, but I still feel tired. The worst part is, I can sleep immediately after anytime I sleep. I can even sleep for a whole day. Waking up only to eat. And I still feel tired as fuck.
I'm not drinking coffee or doing any substance. And I don't know which came first, depression or insomnia.

I don't care about stupid normie goals anymore. I just want to feel RESTED when I sleep. I'm in a constant daze. Like a mental fog. I lost my interest in everything.

And no. Sleep aids don't work. Sleep hygiene doesn't work. I don't have sleep apnea.
>>
>>29903290
Sleep hygiene is garbage. I had chronic insomnia (2-4 hours of sleep every night) for 6 months, and it kept getting dragged out because of everyone's insistence on sleep fucking hygiene. I even got prescribed sleeping medication (silenor) which didn't work. Finally my doctor understood and I went against my alternative-medicine moms wishes and got prescribed remeron, which worked wonders and immediately. I haven't had any side effects and I've been on it for 4 months now and I sleep perfectly. Seriously just keep experimenting with prescription medication till you find something that works. Insomnia (unlike depression) is a pretty binary thing, you either sleep or you don't, so you'll know immediately when one works.
>>
People genuinely don't care. They fucking don't. This world is sick.
>>
>>29903481
Don't care about what?
>>
>>29901453
You die in the end anyways.
Why not quit while you're ahead?

Being old sucks, you basically wait to die, better to go while you're still young.

This way it won't be a mystery of when its going to happen.

There are things worse than death, living a bad life is certainly one of them.
>>
>>29903525
Each other, even inside a community nobody gives a shit. I hate these people because of their indifference or even contempt for EACH OTHER. Nothing but hate and distrust. It's disgusting.
>>
File: 23452345890981345098345.png (3 KB, 306x269) Image search: [Google]
23452345890981345098345.png
3 KB, 306x269
>>29901453
as soon as I'm 22 and I still never had a girlfriend with.. you know.. true mutual love.
I've had sex, and I've had grils like me, and I like grills bc I'm a normie that doesn't belong here.
but as an autist I gues I can't handle myself enough to really catch a fish ya know
>>
>>29903290
I've been struggling with insomnia for almos 2 years, I had suffered with occasionaly since I was a kid. That shit sucks, I identified my problems and wouldn't being able to "shut off" my mind when I went to bed.

Finally I'm slepping well. I use weed and benzos, sometime, though.
>>
>>29903608
Failed normie alert. You're not autistic if you got women to like you
>>
>>29901453
I don't want to work at the dollar store forever.
>>
>>29901453

> Sexually abused by mother as a child.
> Father had mother arrested for said abuse.
> Sexual abuse by Father commenced.
> Extreme social anxiety meant no friends
> Despite impossible, got GF, life improved.
> She was fellow shut in with issues. we had a lot in common.
> GF fucked father and left me.
> Work in dead end retail because too poor and stupid for anything else.
>>
>I'm 18 and i've never had sex
>I'm about to go to a college where i don't have anything in common with libtard normies
>never had a job
>never had a girlfriend
>>
>>29905013

> GF fucked father and left me.

Are you serious?
>>
File: 1468164437457.jpg (33 KB, 466x364) Image search: [Google]
1468164437457.jpg
33 KB, 466x364
>>29901585
just embrace the abyss anon. do it
>>
>>29901453
I can never integrate into society
>>
File: meee.jpg (138 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
meee.jpg
138 KB, 640x1136
This picture pretty much explains it.
>>
>>29905388
Yeah, I wish I looked like you do. You look about as normal as you could possibly get. fuck you
>>
>>29901453
My mother told me I'm ugly and that no cosmetic surgery in the world will be enough to fix it.
My heart died that moment, not because she said it, but because it's true.
>>
i like only old things, I don't adjust well to new things, I want to hurt children and at this point children are 20 yos
>>
>>29901780
allowing myself to fall for crispy is one of the biggest mistakes of my life I'm recent years. it's going to take me a painfully long time to forget about her.
>>
File: 1467292830288.png (96 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1467292830288.png
96 KB, 600x530
I'm a creep who isn't a very good person overall. I want to have friends but it becomes a chore just to talk to people, while at the same time I can't be myself and talk to people naturally.

I don't think i'm ever gonna provide for anyone or anything. I haven't talked to my parents in years anyways.
>>
>>29901453
>stupidly when immediately back to school for ripoff 1 year Master program after graduating with accounting degree
>too autistic and ugly for public accounting and failed all interviews
>too dumb for STEM
>health is too poor for military
>all I want is a $45K job with benefits and health insurance
>jobs I do qualify for give me the run around and ran by stupid HR bimbos
>hate literally everyone around me
>only friend had to move for a $75k job and I feel intense jealousy whenever I speak to them or see them
>I feel too retarded to function in life
I just went to the garage to measure how much of a drop I can get if I hang myself on the rafter.
I seriously only want money fuck sex, drugs, and being a normie.
>>
>>29902106
If you were a cute doggo I'd take good care of you and give you all the love you need. But you're not a doggo, you're a sperglord. Good luck.
>>
Sometimes it all seems pointless and like my quality of life will permanently go down the drain to a point where I lose all dignity. No suicidal thoughts atm though.
>>
>>29901453

I've never felt like I belonged.
>>
>>29901453
failed at life with no return
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.