[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, /qa/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fuckthesethings.jpg (49 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
fuckthesethings.jpg
49 KB, 480x270
Why are y'all such losers? Lol. I mean, haven't you tried losing weight, working out and just, y'know, talking to people? It's not that hard to make friends. :-)
>>
They don't want to, and rightly so.
If they did want to, they'd have done it.
I think it will be a robot, or someone like
a robot, who finds the better way of living
that is neither whorishness or non-existence.
>>
File: jailfu2.jpg (698 KB, 1956x3645) Image search: [Google]
jailfu2.jpg
698 KB, 1956x3645
Let your destiny choose your jailfu
>>
>>29901331
In most robots traumatic social experiences as a child have led to both anxiety and inability when it comes to forming relationships. Most of them would require heavy therapy and multiple positive social experiences before feeling comfortable establishing relationships
>>
>>29901367
There exist, right this very second, better ways of living than the two you have listed. And there are far more interesting people finding far more interesting paths to go down than anything a fat man sitting alone in his basement on a computer ever will.

This board is basically Garfield Minus Garfield. I love it for the tragicomedy value, but seriously-- You think these fucking oxygen thieves have any value or original ideas?
>>
>>29901392
rolling
>oororiorigorigaoriganor
>>
File: perfectlynormaldogs.jpg (44 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
perfectlynormaldogs.jpg
44 KB, 400x447
>>29901422
So? Medicaid's a thing in Yankland, and it's not hard to get therapy and psychiatric care on Medicaid.

Every day they wait, they just build the walls of their own hell that much higher. I am watching the city of Dis form before me.
>>
>>29901392
Roller Blades.
Then razor blades bc ive been on r9k for almost 10 hours straight.
>>
>>29901432
>normie thinks his kind have original ideas
nice joke retard
>>
>>29901392
original rollerama
>>
>>29901566
Oh, it's not the normies you look to for inspiration. It's the degenerates! They're having the most fun, the best sex, and experiencing things you never will.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.