[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS! Brothers and sisters in unemployment! (*thunderous ap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13
File: neets.jpg (107 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
neets.jpg
107 KB, 650x366
NEETS! Brothers and sisters in unemployment! (*thunderous applause*)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYj8ciqAPcA

Today is not an easy time to speak to you.. As I speak thousands of our brothers are ignored, beaten, spat upon and even worse... they are made to think they are the cause of their own oppression. They came to think they are less than human, because they don't work. But let me ask you one thing:

HAS THE WORLD TREATED US AS HUMANS BEFORE (!) WE WERE NEETS???

This has happened several times in history. The oppressor blames the victim for being oppressed. I came to tell you one thing: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS! WE HAVE WORTH EVEN WITHOUT WORK

I WANT TO TELL YOU WAGESLAVES THAT WE WILL TAKE NO MORE!

DOWN WITH WORK!
DOWN WITH FAMILY!
DOWN WITH CLASSIC VALUES!

(*applause gets even bigger*)

YOU CAN INSULT US.
YOU CAN IGNORE US.
YOU CAN TORTURE US.

BUT YOU CAN'T FORCE US TO WORK!!!!!!!!!
YOU SIMPLY CAN'T!
YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR FREEDOM!
YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR HONOR!

OUR SPIRIT WILL NEVER BE CRUSHED.
OUR CAUSE IS JUST!
WE ARE MORE THAN YOU THINK.

NEETS! FIGHT! FIGHT FOR FREEDOM! FIGHT AGAINST OPPRESSION!
FIGHT FOR GENERATIONS TO COME!

GLORY TO KEK! GLORY TO THE INTERNET!
NEETS UNITE!
DEATH TO WORK! FUCK WAGESLAVES! JUST FUCK THEM!

ONWARD TO VICTORY!
>>
File: image.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THE NORMIE WAGE SLAVES
>>
File: 817.jpg (40 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
817.jpg
40 KB, 515x496
HEAR! HEAR! KILL THE WAGESLAVES!
>>
>>29901362
Enjoy starving to death when all the taxpayers that feed you are gone, you idiot.
>>
File: 1468276842067.png (73 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
1468276842067.png
73 KB, 421x248
THE BETA UPRISING IS GOING TO SAVE US, IS GOING TO PURIFY THIS WORLD
EMBRACE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NORMALFAGS
REEEEEEEEEEE
(*thunderous applause*)
>>
>>29901258
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1swc2EtBbr5
>>
NO BIRTH
NO DEATH
PRAISE KEK
BEHEAD ALL SATANS
>>
DEATH TO FUCKING WAGEKEKS

GET MY ORDER WRONG AGAIN WAGIE I FUCKING DARE YOU
>>
File: 1235534534535.png (257 KB, 767x710) Image search: [Google]
1235534534535.png
257 KB, 767x710
>>29901544

Or what?

I am the Manager bitch, what the fuck are you going to do?

Fucking fat pathetic fuck, neck yourself and improve the gene pool
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29901258
This speech guarantees us a victory.
>>
File: 1448047000527.png (244 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1448047000527.png
244 KB, 393x401
>>29901674
Guess I'll have to include the managers RUDE attitude on my review

As they say, wagecuckie

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: kvMdcJg.jpg (157 KB, 653x711) Image search: [Google]
kvMdcJg.jpg
157 KB, 653x711
Average NEET.
Go and kill yourselfs fucking dregs on society not contributing. GET A JOB!
>>
File: comfy.jpg (88 KB, 540x280) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
88 KB, 540x280
>>29901762
Stay mad wagecuck

>muh soiciety
>muh contribution

Give me a gf, then we'll talk. If society owes nothing to me, I owe nothing to society.
>>
File: ff.png (479 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
479 KB, 500x749
We be fucking your girlfriends chad ahahahahhahahaa
>>
>>29901723
Toppest of keks commento originales
>>
>>29901258
NEETdom is the True Path my robot brothers. Only the NEET has the time and energy to understand the universe and all its mysteries. Loathe are those who are wagecucks, the tinker and toil for unworthy masters.

I am but a lowly cyborg trapped between two worlds, can an enlightened NEET show me the True Path? I am about to lose my job and need guidance in my coming ascension, I do not wish to fail.
>>
File: defdff.png (763 KB, 599x860) Image search: [Google]
defdff.png
763 KB, 599x860
>>29902086
original commenzzzzz
>>
File: rAQKBK0.png (1 MB, 804x1076) Image search: [Google]
rAQKBK0.png
1 MB, 804x1076
>>29901382
hahahaa haahahahah kekekekekeke
>>
>tfw you watched Hitler speeches so many times you understand the references.

https://youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o?t=9m49s
>>
>>29902310

It's ironic that a lot of robots like Hitler because Hitler was probably the most alpha person to exist in human history and unlike Stalin his people really loved him.

But I think Hitler was truly one of us, remember: Who did die in horrible battles? The greatest alphas. Who wanted to "degrade" women to birthing machines? Hitler. He was also a social outcast and recluse a good chunk of his life.

Hitler is basically what happens when a bitter impoverished robot without any real skills, empathy, goals but with a genius level IQ thinks: "Fuck it. If I'm going to die I'm going to do in the middle of an awesome firework with many dead alphas around me and as much destruction on society as possible."

This is the paradox my friend: Alphas and Robots have both in common that we fucking hate women. I think many robots are simply extremely lazy alphas.
>>
>>29903091

Of course people will say: What? He's too charismatic to be a robot you idiot, he's as unrobotic as it gets.

But just because someone is surrounded by many people and can befriend everyone he wants doesn't mean he CONNECTS to them.

And in this regard I think Hitler was a true bot, he simply never connected to anyone. It's not that robots can't have friends if they chose to, it's that we have no empathy and can't connect.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.