[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not the only one here who eats his dandruff, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I'm not the only one here who eats his dandruff, right?
>>
>>29901087
Probably. Use colder water and actually shower you fucking disgusting autist
>>
I do that too

I also eat my snot and random gunk I pick out from various crevices on my body

I like to also pick my asshole and smell it and eat my cum after I masturbate

Ear wax too, I also pick my skin and eat the scabs

I'm 23
>>
>>29901115
I shower at least once a week with hot water, though. I even use anti dandruff shampoo. All in vain.
>>
>>29901223
Ear wax is horribly bitter, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>29901234
But it's the hot water that burns your scalp and causes the skin time flake. Use room temperature water and shower at least 4 times a week
>>
>>29901264
Learned something new today
>>
>>29901282
Hope it helps robro. You might miss eating the flakes but at least you'll be able to wear black without it looking like it's snowing outside
>>
>>29901301
do you have any more advice?
>>
>>29901087
I eat my boogers. I think it has given me a stronger immune system
>>
>>29901264
Hey I checked and it seems legit. Thanks senpai, that really might be it.
>>
File: 1466514982554.jpg (80 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1466514982554.jpg
80 KB, 499x750
>tfw picking my lips and eating the skin
>tfw picking scabs and eating them
>tfw picking bogies but not eating them because thats kinda gross desu
>>
File: 1467998911834.jpg (26 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
1467998911834.jpg
26 KB, 296x394
>>29901316
Not much other than that. Just staying hydrated helps with skin I'm general. Half your weight in ounces is how much water you should drink a day

>>29901341
You're very welcome buddy, now get out there and take a cold shower
>>
I love love love to eat dead skin. Ever since I was little I would get sun burned on purpose, pick skin off my lips, bite the skin off my fingers including hangnails, eat blisters, give myself nosebleeds and tilt my head back, eat puss and the clear liquid that comes after blisters and pimples and stuff, and especially scabs. When I was in 6th grade my mattress became infested with bedbugs but I didn't mind or tell anyone because I could get unlimited scabs from bites. I can't even count how many scars I have from picking those scabs. I have dandruff on my head and face around nose and eyebrows, so that keeps me entertained. I also currently have an ant problem in my flat and its amusing to see them taking away little specs of dandruff back to the nest.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.