[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, would you date an average looking blonde girl with nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: asdf.jpg (101 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
101 KB, 270x480
/r9k/, would you date an average looking blonde girl with nothing in common with you? Pic related is talking to me on a dating site. I think she's cute, but I feel like her facial features wouldn't be very good for a boy if we had a son.
>>
Bumpan dis threaaadddd
>>
>>29901054

That girl isn't blonde you faggot

If I could kill one person it would be the inventor of hair dye
>>
Fuck her hard
>>
File: sdfg3.jpg (136 KB, 366x480) Image search: [Google]
sdfg3.jpg
136 KB, 366x480
>>29901558
Maybe the lighting was bad in that other pic, I'm pretty sure she is a natural blonde. I think she went to my high school.
>>
She doesn't deserve my mana.
>>
File: 1368663912637.jpg (409 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1368663912637.jpg
409 KB, 750x500
she's real fat anon, good myspace angle but you can barely see her collarbones in the first pick. Guaranteed those are older picks, she's probably put on another 20 to 50 pounds since those were taken.
>>
>>29901668
shes slightly chubby, that isn't fat
>>
Just fucking do it
Do you need /r9k/ to approve of everything that you do
>>
>>29901054
Thinking about children's aesthetics is autistic when you are looking for women to be with
>>
>>29901054
a girl has interest in you and you're worried how your hypothetical children will look.

jesus fuck
>>
File: asd.jpg (66 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
66 KB, 500x662
My life is like one long encounter with average looking blonde girls with crushes on me. I live in the south, so most of them had the southern bell thing going on too. Some where even pretty cute, and at least fun enough to spend an evening with now and then. But I'd rather die cold and alone before settling down with one of them like most my friends have.

Are my standards too high for an overwhelmingly average guy? Probably. Thankfully I'm pretty happy doing the solo thing.

The kind of relationship I would like is going to be a lot of work, no lie. I want to provide, I want to make her happy, I want to empower and uplift, and just importantly I don't want to simply add my problems on top of hers. So no. I don't want to settle for a girl I can barely tolerate and fuck.

I want a girl with the kind of face that makes me burn inside until I can't breath. With the kind of eyes that hold time, and my heart, perfectly still. With the kind of jawline and neck and shoulders that demand their own kisses.

Yea, I'll probably die alone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.