[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents forced me to get a job >don't care about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
>parents forced me to get a job
>don't care about getting fired
>behave however I want
>insult coworkers in different ways
>always make myself appear better than them
>they started to call me witty
>het invited to drink with them
>one girl invited me to do something with her
>reached a point where it is too hard for me to care about human relationships
So acting dominant like someone without selfawareness makes you popular? It's so baffling to me.
>>
>>29901053
In my experience yeah, normie coworkers love people with Chad attitudes, especially if you're working with a bunch of dullards
>>
File: machi_11.png (710 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
machi_11.png
710 KB, 767x720
>>29901053
>left foot on right leg
>>
>>29901154
Nice observation anon, I'm proud of you.

>>29901086
It's so fucking weird, I even make fun of people who couldn't find a job for their degree and now have to work here as a barista. They invite me to parties, offer me a ride home etc. I'm not even a good worker and don't look attractive, the only thing people compliment me for is my fashion sense. I already made enough money for the things I wanted and now want to be a neet again, but they don't seem to want to fire me. I look like fucking garbage, acting like an asshole shouldn't work for me.
>>
>>29901482
Are you an American OP?

Americans are idiots and like hanging out with assholes, idk why.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.