[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing csgo >so bad that they voted to kick me out this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16
>playing csgo
>so bad that they voted to kick me out

this feels really bad
>>
>going 0-20 once in competitive
>say nothing so no one notices
>"Oh guys this guy's so bad, why don't we kick him?"
Some of the worst experiences I've ever had in that game. I took a hammer to my mic just so I couldn't reinstall. Thank god I'm done with it.
>>
>>29900946
play casual
>>
File: eeeee.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>carrying my team
>russian faggot start vote kick
>get kicked
>7days cooldown
>>
Just started playing tf2 and competitive just came out too. I feel so sorry for my team cuz im useless in every game, but playing casual when there is competitive doesnt feel fun.
>>
OP. usually they are just as bad and need something to focus their blame on because their egos are so fragile they can't possibly be the reason they are losing. just ignore it. and b urself :<)
>>
>>29901105
No. I am just really bad and useless. Almost always fifth row down the list.
thanks for the kind words though
>>
>>29901243
sounds like you are ranked too high then. play more until you lose enough to play with others of your skill level
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1000x800
Don't worry mate this happens to everyone in online video games.
>>
>>29901243
honestly sounds like you shouldnt be playing comp yet, stick to casual or deathmatch until you're comfortable with all the main weapons. csgo has a huge learning curve, I've clocked 500 hours and am still gold nova 3 rank.
>>
>>29901899
>500 hours
>gold nova 3
What the fuck senpai
>>
I stopped playing CS:GO because it's boring game but I am this "not so good, not so bad" guy.
Nobody listen to you, nobody notice you no matter what. It's even worse than being kicked out
>>
>>29901949
i was a console scrub
>>
>>29901964
Oh, my bad amigo.
>>
>>29900946
What a weird picture to post
>>
>use my mic when playing cs go to give callouts
>i'm an average skilled player
>constantly get asked if i'm black/a "nigga"
>when I ask why, they tell me i sound like one
>i'm from fucking eastern europe
What the hell man
>>
>>29901980
500 hours isnt really much in csgo anyway since casual matches take like 20 minutes
>>
>>29902028
Yep, i only have 320 hours and I was mg2
>>
>steaming mad 17-year-olds in their mom's basement votekick you because you haven't devoted your life to playing a retarded video game
you really shouldn't feel bad
>>
>tfw im silver and get votekicked bc im too bad
>>
>playing meme fortress 2 6v6
>this before the recent update
>be awful at the game
>team mates sperg out and give me bad rep on my profile
>my rep is already down to 71 %, most ppls are b/w 90 and 100
>only played like 2 games

Im insulted when people say tf2 is a gud comminty
>>
File: 1467209482164.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467209482164.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>playing with "friends"
>6-17 cuz im shit
>"wow mate you suck..."
>"this fucking faggot anon, just kick him"
>lol
>kicked
>they all blocked me
>7day ban on csgo
>>
File: japan.jpg (18 KB, 780x128) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
18 KB, 780x128
>>29902020
Wrong color by accident
>>
>>29902221
I've also been called a capitalist.
>>
File: n0thing.jpg (34 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
n0thing.jpg
34 KB, 369x368
>>29900946
Competitive csgo is cancer.
>Can't find enough players to fill a lobby
>Random you get is either retarded or rage hard
>tfw
I honestly don't care much if you suck dick as long as you're nice.
>>
>>29901022
no cooldown if you get kicked, fake n noob. Yoi probably went full autist and ragequitted for the 136th time that day.
>>
>>29900946
just play in low ranks and have fun desu, i dont mean smurfing with this, i mean play casually but dont grief and troll either, i used to tryhard in LE-LEM but im a nova1 now and just have fun and get rarely kicked, they dont seem to kick for being bad as much as high ranks
>>
>playing cs:go

Fuuuuuck that
>>
Dont feel bad, laugh about it! Someone got so butthurt being such a frustrated tryhard in a silly game of cs. Thats pathetic!
>>
I don't play CSGO, but these fuckers are the reason I stopped playing Insurgency.

I get the feeling they're the exact same people in most cases too.
>>
>Play games with online friend
>He invites IRL friends
>Over voice
>His personality changes completely.
>>
File: 20160713002908_1.jpg (103 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160713002908_1.jpg
103 KB, 1600x900
OP here, I just lost 5 consecutive competitive matches because my team had to play as if it only had 4 people, and even worse I fed the enemy team money and weapons.

I have some previous experience with CS:S and CS 1.6, which makes me feel even worse considering the few hundred hours I put into the series.

I should just stick with casual
>>
>>29902759
why do you play competitive if you're so bad at it?
>>
>>29902811
Competitive is the standard right? I also prefer playing with a smaller number of people.

Well, It was going pretty well before, but after I won like 6 games there was a cooldown and the difficulty suddenly spiked up.

And I just wanted to win one game before I went to sleep, my dude.
>>
>>29902188
Also, I was GN3 (lost rank yesterday) with 1.8k hours, and i'm actually ashamed that i'm that bad
>>
>>29900946

Just stop playing competitive games all together. Having to work with random people on the internet can make you feel like punching the monitor.

If I have to play online games, MMORPGs are a good way. Everyone knows their role, communication is usually better. But nowadays all the online games I play are either GTA 5 or BF4, which aren't really very competitive.

Single player games are ultra comfy though.
>>
>have anxiety, don't like to be observed while doing something

>OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS IDIOT HE IS SO BAD HAHAHA WTF WHAT IS HE DOING JESUS CHIRST KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>29900946
>join a new game
>intentionally lose pistol round
>teamkill on the first buy round
it'll make you feel better
>>
>>29900946
>play CSgo
>playing with veteran in >normals
>some gamer gurl veteren keeps headshotting me at spawn camp while I'm purchasing guns
>call her a tranny
>only get about 3 or 4 kills throughout entire matches
>spam the chat the entire time I'm dead
>they're all making jokes with me and laughing having a good time
>meanwhile random people getting kicked around me for who knows what reason
>>
>>29900946

>Playing Sniper on Insurgency
>get votekcked because "muh snipers are useless"
>>
one time i was playing a fighting game and i was so bad i got kicked from the lobby

still makes me feel bad to this day
>>
>>29902020
There are also "niggers" living in west europe.
>>
>>29900946

>be silver elite scrub
>play on ct
>totally pwning the t, people are calling me a smurf
>team mates are some thai fucks
>tell them to stop doing stupid shit
>they kick me

FUCKKK I COULD HAVE UPPED MY RANK
>>
>>29902298
You get cooldowned after youve been kicked too often
>>
File: 1426870026998.png (11 KB, 315x318) Image search: [Google]
1426870026998.png
11 KB, 315x318
>playing normie games
>>
>>29903315
I try to play games i like, not games that are "normal"
>>
>>29902563

iktf, online and IRL
>>
>carrying the game
>russian faggot teamkills me for no reason.
>i tell him to fuck off.
>he startes votekick against me
>i get kicked out

the Cs:go community is probably the worst off all video games.
never played it again since.
>>
Want to have a bad time? Play competitive Rocket League.

That game is full of jackasses.
>>
You'll never beat cs 1.6 in its prime.
>>
>>29903369
Undertale > CS:GO
Lets be honest here
>>
>>29902926
That's how the calibration works, they'll put you up with different skill groups and see how hard you get fucked to know what rank to put you in. They did a pretty good job with me at least, in GN2 I'm usually right around the middle of the bell curve when it comes to kills/deaths.
>>
dont get suckered into csgo, even when youre good its boring at best. you just memorize how to effectively peek a bunch of spots and memorize a bunch of weird spread patterns to maximize your chance of lag-peeking someone

this isnt even counting the community of 5k hours played losers who rage at everyoen who is scoring worse than them aka everyone who has half their time but still the same rank
>>
>>29903456
cs is one step above call of duty for difficulty. it's an extremely boring game. i don't know why i ever got into it. quake is 50x more difficult and way more fun
>>
Stop playing bad games with GAYMER trash
>>29900980
csgo is casual
>>
>>29903471

no players though. dont know about fun because its such a huge time investment
>>
my last two CS GO competitive games:
>gold nova 1, always at the edge of silver
>team mates are never know how to play
>they just complain about being so bad
>mute them because they say nothing useful
>man up and do my best to carry the team
>top frag and barely win 7-8 rounds first half
>inevitably lose the second pistol round
>everyone starts throwing / they kick me
>1 week competitive play cool down
>uninstall and swear to never play again
>queue to play on faceit the next day

this is what people mean when they say silver hell
>>
>>29903540
there used to be a decent amount of people playing quake live when it first came around. it's completely dead now though.

arena shooters are basically all dead
>>
i sure am glad i play good valve games like Dota Two where the lack of a votekick or even a vote surrender means one has no choice but to learn to tolerate peruvians
>>
>>29903407
Oh I see, thanks. It makes me feel a lot better.
I was playing with 4 stars and an ak-47 (not really sure what ranks those are) and my KD ratio was less or about 0.5, do you know what I should expect to be placed on?
>>
>World of Warships
>Idiot in a destroyer goes straight ahead into a capture zone on his own
>"I scout cover me guys"
>The entire enemy team were also heading to the same capture point
>Killed in one salvo launched from the whole enemy team
>"OMG guys I asked you to cover me. You fucking suck. Enjoy another loss. noobs"
>Ended up winning the game

I hate these cunts who expect you to be their personal defence force. I understand playing as a team but for fuck sake don't pull stupid moves like that then bitch about it
>>
File: gpjv2kpegq2rst6n3yhx.gif (1 MB, 636x353) Image search: [Google]
gpjv2kpegq2rst6n3yhx.gif
1 MB, 636x353
>>29903568
>good game
>dota 2
>>
>>29902759
It looks like you jumped into competitive as soon as you could, which isn't always the best idea. Play more casual/deathmatch and focus on getting gud with the weapons you'll use in comp.

Get gud with the M4/AK, get gud with the UMP for eco rounds, get at least familiar with the starting pistols and the p250, and get familiar with the awp.

>>29903576
Sounds like you'll either place in high silver or low gold nova, depending on how you do in the rest of your matches.
>>
>>29903591

if you actually read books n shit you could have told that the entire structure of my sentence was dripping with sarcasm and irony

but despite that, yes, dota is a Good Game. CS:GO is a Good Game but I got bored of the series after 1.6. first person shooters have always been a puddle compared to the complexity of RTS games like age of empires, warcraft 3, RoN, etc.

I have been playing Good Games probably longer than you have been able to dress yourself independently.

put up an argument that's not a reddit-tier reaction .gif, I'll take a shit on it.
>>
>>29903663
> first person shooters have always been a puddle compared to the complexity of RTS games like age of empires, warcraft 3, RoN, etc.

yea you've never played any quake game have you? duels are extremely complicated and difficult.
>>
>>29903702

and where is quake:go? where is unreal tournament 2016? they have died out just like quality RTS games. i've played anything you can think of. there is no more quake, instagibbing is dead

i don't mean to say that FPS games have never been complex. but point and shoot and rocket jump is just not on the same level as micromanaging an army and an economy. i'm not trying to put you down, it's just... the truth. lol. difficult =/= complex.

the winner of a 1v1 duel in any game does not come down to how complex the game is, it comes down to skill difference, mechanics and some luck
>>
>>29903663
None of those games are complex.
>>
>>29903915
lol you don't know what you're talking about. dueling isn't just about aiming and shooting, it has a lot more shit going on than that. map control, item control, armor timings, controling weapons... these things take YEARS of practice to get down. you can have the best aim in the world and you'd get completely shit stomped if you don't understand how to control items or armors.

it is NOT easy
>>
>play LoL
>s5 master player
>support main
>this faggot comes in and demands support
>i tell him i got the role first and that he has to play adc
>he screams and crys and fucking makes everyone tilted
>i just take adc i'm ok at it
>get into game
>check his op.gg
>800+ games on janna 2kda
>....
>43% winrate
>how did this faggot get into master tier with that fucking score
>the guy cant use any spells properly fails everything (even his nonskillshots)
>tell him he's boosted
>flames him chat
>everyone wants to report me
>tell them that he is shit and needs to fuck off being a cunt
>end of game
>he's 0.8.2 and im 2.1.3
>lost game
>5 mins after game
>perma ban
>"u said meanie words anon"
>i just elo boost now
>>
File: 1467113192692.gif (479 KB, 434x444) Image search: [Google]
1467113192692.gif
479 KB, 434x444
>>29901899
>500 hours
>gold nova 3
REEEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUT I HAVE 800 HOURS AND IM SILVER 3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29904267
it's not about hours played it's about how bad you are at videogames

i ranked straight into master guardian after my first 10 games
>>
>>29900946
Just practice, I pubstomp on every game I play simply by not giving up.
>>
>>29904267

>Silver 3

But how? That's like Soccer Mom level
>>
Try versus on l4d
>make one mistake
>votekicked
>>
You think that's bad? In Warface people would vote kick the BEST player in the team just to troll him. I was so happy when Crytek went bankrupt.
>>
Play with bots. Worst thing they'll do is disobey you.
>>
>>29902028
I was global after ~400 hours. I played quite a bit of UT and CS1.5-1.6 and Q3 when I was a kid though. That helped me a lot.
>>
500 hours
dmg
how are you all so BAD
>>
File: 1465591113660.png (274 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465591113660.png
274 KB, 500x500
>>29904343
>>29904520
I dont know, i have never had over 25 fps on csgo and whenever i do a good play i sperg out and my hands start shaking really bad and ill feel light headed
>>
File: Moonman.png (121 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.png
121 KB, 511x511
>>29900946
>be MoonMan.
>Murdering the enemy team, going 24-2 with my p90 rushing faggots who try to awp me.
>Master strafer
>Spouting /pol/ memes left and right
>screaming REEEEE whenever i die or fuck up
>Carry my team
>rape the enemy
>They kick me for "being a racist Trump supporter". when we were 9-0
>They somehow came back and murdered them
>mfw
>>
The game community has gone downhill these days. I think its because PC gaming is "cool" now so all the shitters are on it
>>
>>29904719
>spouting memes left and right
Fucking die. I don't give a shit about your political views, if you did something like that I would want to boot you the second you got on. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29904740
Aye. Lots of toxic russians, salty europeans and disgusting arabs here in EU. Gaming communities are a cancer nowadays.
>>
>>29904740
pc gaming has always had a complete shit community. i'm almost 30. the only non shit communities are casual boring games without competition, all competitive games are filled with faggots
>>
800 hours

global x2

wtf is wrong with you people
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (247 KB, 1362x1752) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
247 KB, 1362x1752
>>29903377
no it isnt, you're probably just salty and a low challenger scrub
>>
>>29903578
all of my rage

>Warface
>play coop with 4 other people on hard
>game is notoriously hard because pay-to-win
>you don't win on hard unless EVERY player in the team gives his 100%
>biggest douchebag in the team goes afk, says he has to take a shit
>of course we lose because the team balance is screwed
>douchebag comes back and spews shit like "you are shit without me"

he was off my friends' list like two days later
>>
File: Shrek and Donkey.jpg (262 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Shrek and Donkey.jpg
262 KB, 960x720
>caring about videogames
Enjoy them, fuck around in them, fail at them, but don't ever give a single fuck about them or the people you are playing with.
>>
>>29905356
What, you never get passionate about unimportant things?
>>
>>29905485
I sure am passionate about replying to you anon.
>>
>>29905660
See? You're proving my point.
>>
>>29905694
Wonderful news for both of us.
>>
>>29905776
It wasn't news to me.
>>
File: 1435244601024.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1435244601024.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>playing team games
FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>29905830
I just love replying to you.
>>
>>29905882
Further proving my point.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.