[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When dogs smack their lips profusely, wtf do they mean? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: 1468011732257.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468011732257.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
When dogs smack their lips profusely, wtf do they mean? Are they telling me to hol' up?
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29900852

>tfw no wan wan who smacks its lips profusely
>>
File: IMG_20160612_212642_01.jpg (959 KB, 1440x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_212642_01.jpg
959 KB, 1440x1800
>>29900875
When the hell are you gonna get new reaction images husky-sama?. The darker red wine was pretty nice btwtbqhwyf
>>
File: .........................png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.........................png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29901069

pls.......................no bully reaction image........................................husky.....................pls hug................
>>
>>29901127
Not bullying the image, just a legit question. I can't hug my dear Micah because she's at home doing wan want things. She killed another one of my roosters over the weekend, her bloodlust knows no bouds. I ended up getting drunk on the wine and actually ended up beating that stupid fucking spider
>>
>>29901212

desu I can't be bothered harvesting more reaction images.

>tfw no wan wan doing wan wan things
>tfw no rooster killing wan wan
>tfw no wan wan

wew.

make sure you get that dlc tho senpai. best bosses in the game and areas
>>
>>29900852
My dog does it when she wants the food I'm eating
>>
>>29901297
Well maybe if you diversifyed your taste in reaction images rather than just animu you would have a wider selection.

You don't want your wan killing your other animals trust me. The clean up blows, all the feathers and the blood in her white fur. Yeah I was drunk when I beat him, I got all happy and thumped my chest with my hands like the brute that I am and Micah thought I wanted hugs because patting chest means hug. So she jumped up and knocked my drunk ass over. I'll get on that when I actually get close to the end. How much harder are the DLC bosses than the regular ones?
>>
>>29901375

But I like my anime reaction images..........................................

>tfw no battle wan wan to bath after a battle
>tfw no wan wan to pin me down for hugs
>tfw

desu. the bosses are the best From have ever done, 2 bosses out of the DLC are the best bosses From have ever done and there aren't any bosses in DaS3 that even get to their level desu
>>
>>29900852
HOL UP

SO U BE SAYN

WE WUZ WOLVES 'N SHIET
>>
>>29901445
Then harvest more. I know you said you couldnt be bothered to do so, but you're neet so what else do you even do with your time?

It wouldn't be a big deal if I wasn't do damn busy all the time. And yeah she loves to jump up and hug people, then she'll proceed to lay down and beg for belly rubs and yell her fucking head off until you do it.

I don't mean better senpai, I mean how much more difficult are they?. I'm already pretty impressed with the feel and overall presentation.
>>
>>29901506

>TFW NO WAN WAN WHO THROWS A TEMPER TANTRUM TO GET BELLY RUBS

JUST

They're pretty fucking difficult desu.
>>
File: 1466514982554.jpg (80 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1466514982554.jpg
80 KB, 499x750
>>29901533
You didn't answer the question husky-kun. Since you're neet what do you even do when you aren't aren't playing vidya and wanposting?
>>
>>29901567

Shitposting on other boards, riding my bike, running, watching anime.
>>
>>29901581
The same old routine doesn't bother you after a while? I mean it's pretty much like wageslaving (like myself) same fucking routine until the weekend. That's good that you at least get some exercise and aren't some pale shut in. How are you with hygine?
>>
WE WUZ WOLVES N SHEET
>>
>>29901614

Well, yeah it does, I want a job so I can afford to do other stuff, but I get bored and I don't depends how I feel that day.

I'm pretty autism with hygiene desu, my flat is pretty clean but I don't go overboard, I threw a towel out once because it touched the toilet though...........................................it was gross............................the toilet was clean though............it was pretty autism desu.............................. I shower pretty much every other day unless I can't be bothered.
>>
>>29901653
Thinking of anything in particular? Go back to being a barista? You mean so you can afford to get a keyboard with a longer cord. Well what other things would you want to do that require shekels?

Yeah I'm a bit of clean freak as well. I can't fucking stand a dirty restroom, it makes my skin crawl. But yeah that was pretty autistic but good to know not all people here are gross. Although I don't see how not showering every day doesn't trigger your autismo. I have to shower every damn day, no exceptions. I don't like the thought of not being squeaky clean before getting in my bed desu
>>
>>29901740

nah, that was only part time anyway, I was getting a tiny bit more than what I was getting on JSA so there's not much point, I was thinking about warehouse work or something desu, not having to work with other people, it would be great.

I wanna visit Tokyo and walk around at night will the morning. It would be so comfy desu. All those neon lights and bars and stuff.

desu I wash myself every morning and apply talcum powder, it feels so good.
>>
>>29901799
Having been manager at a warehouse I can assure you, you won't be working alone. Even if it's a one person assignment people will still try to converse with you because you have a vagina. Why aren't you on euro neetbux anymore?

That does sound pretty comfy. I wonder how the weather is over there in the late night/early morning.

That too I fucking love to use talcum powder after a shower, lavender powder is the GOAT
>>
>>29901866

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES RUINING MY COMFY WAREHOUSE JOB!!!!!!!!!

>Why aren't you on euro neetbux anymore?

I don't even know what that is, and plus UK isn't even in EU anymore :^)

Yeah night walking is pretty comfy

>tfw every winter walking around at night in my comfy parka jacket and thermals and comfy jeans on
>tfw toasty and warm
>tfw getting a cheeky cheeseburger from mcdonalds and eating it in the park
>tfw

I love you winter-kun

talcum powder is my best friend, its so fucking messy though
>>
>>29901919
Sorry senpai it's just how it works. Maybe you could apply as a boy then you might get left alone, John instead of Jen.

JSA or whatever the fuck it's called over there. Oh yeah I forgot about all that. How has that affected you so fare? If it even has that is.

I wish I had time to nightwalk, with my commute and slavery routine it doesn't permit it. I fucking love the winter, cold weather is maximum comfy. Too bad it doesn't get too cold here in commiefornia lowest it gets here is about 29 Fahrenheit.

>P-please s-share b-burger senpai.

I know what you mean, gotta set a towel down underneath you senpai either that or apply in the tub and rinse it away afterwards
>>
>>29902061

Yeah maybe, I already dress like a guy so I could get a chest wrap and deepen my voice and just not talk a lot or something............just like my animes..........

Yeah I said I'm on JSA, nothing has changed, we're getting a new PM tomorrow but I don't really care desu.

>tfw its gets to around 0c in winter and its super comfy
>tfw it snows sometimes

>implying I'd ever share my cheese burger

Maybe with a husky.

I normally just quickly jet myself in the shower, dry slightly and powder so it kinda gets enclosed but not always.
>>
>>29902107
Sounds about right. Better get to chest wrap shopping.

If you're still getting paid to sit on your ass then why work? PM?

God damn I wish it would get that cold out here. I haven't seen snow in my hometown since I was 7 (23 now)

P-please just o-one b-bite. I'll bring my husky :^).

Well yeah but what do you do about the powder that falls? I doubt all of it just sticks
>>
>>29902243

>200 a month
>over half of that goes on shit I need to live

:^)

Prime Minister, some pleb woman who wants to snoop at your browsing history or some shit, I don't know.

>wanting a strangers mouth and gross saliva on my burger

................GET OUT RRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washes away with shower head

Then again, my bathroom has a layer of talcum powder all over it, I need to clean it but can't be bothered desu........
>>
>>29902281
Jeez, nevermind I could see why your would want to work. What do you even eat? Besides cheeseburgers of course

But my mouth isn't gross....I brush, floss and rinse 3 times a day...

> has a dirty restroom

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOO!
>>
>>29902332

Surprisingly well desu, shops do huge discounts on sundays so I normally go shopping once a week and buy tons of cheap meals.

Slow cooking is my favourite meme at the moment, I slow cook everything.

>implying that still isn't gross

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY UFBeufAFAFAJF;p(F!!!!!!!

Its not that dirty.......just talcum dust...............
>>
>>29902359
Slow cooking is the best. All the meat comes out so tender, it works really well with my schedule since I'm on the road 14 hours a day. What's your favorite meal to cook?

O-ok s-senpai...s-sorry :*(. Would you share a burger with your bf?

Still gross the. You should get on that
>>
File: forever and ever.jpg (680 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
forever and ever.jpg
680 KB, 700x900
>>29902415

Probably turkey stew

>that delicious gravy
>that glass of red wine in it

LITERALLY YUMMY

>Would you share a burger with your bf?

You mean my gf?

Pic related is our wedding, me on the right, my Princess Makoto on the left, and yeah I would share a burger with her, I share everything with her.

LEAVE MY BATHROOM ALONE IS ONLY DUSTY NOT DIRTY!!!!!! RRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29902457
>turkey
>not beef

Cmon family.. although I'm a bit concerned that you've turned me on to wine. I'm actually craving a glass right now.

You aren't fooling anyone Jen. I know you're a grill. Unless you are a lesbian grill . Your waifu looks pretty good desu. Would she date me?

Same thing, how does your animu waifu feel about your disgusting dusty restroom?
>>
>>29902545

>beef

Gross desu.

>Your waifu looks pretty good desu. Would she date me?

KEEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MAKOTO SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29902579
Beef is best meat. But turkey is pretty good.

OFFICIAL MEAT POWER RANKINGS
1. beef

POWER GAP

2. Pork
3. Turkey
4. Chicken

9000001. Everything else

But why? Wouldn't she like to have a big, strong man to hold her soft little hand with his rough, calloused, work scarred, but gentle hands?
>>
>>29902658

I bet you like steaks too.

>implying turkey isn't the best meat.

NO MAKOTO ONLY LIKES ME FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29902698
You don't? Cmon how can someone with such a good taste in wan wans have such a pleb taste in food?

It is very good but a bit plain for my liking. Any suggestions on how to make it taste better?

OK then....well then can you be my gf? I think onii-Chan would like me
>>
>>29902750

BEEF
E
E
F

TASTES LIKE SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

yeah, a turkey stew with red wine and potatos :^)

NO.

MAKOTO IS THE ONLY PERSON I LOVE AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE ALL I NEED IS MAKOTO I LOVE MAKOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29902768
It's delicious you're out of your mind. How do you feel about pork?

Well what do I put in the stew besides potatoes and turkey senpai?

Does onii-sama approve of this union of yours?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>>29902822
> forgetting pic yet again
>the city of me
>>
>>29902822

I like bacon, but not pork.

Only chicken and turkey.

Dumplings.

Best stew.

Turkey, dumplings, potatos and a glass of red wine.

Nothing else.

Literally perfect.

He doesn't know, they can never know.

>>29902839

>makes a public thread
>gets upset when people use thread to talk in said public thread

fuck off normie
>>
File: P20mEWH.jpg (27 KB, 411x225) Image search: [Google]
P20mEWH.jpg
27 KB, 411x225
>>29902839
I don't even have a kikebook fuccboi
>>
>>29902859
Turkey bacon? That leads me to another Dillman. Do I make the dumplings? If so how? Or do I buy them? I still have a bit of left over wine.

They have to find out sometime, what are you gonna say when you're 35 with no husband and no wan want? It will all unravel.
>>
>>29902909
dillemma*

Wan wan*

Seriously fuck phoneposting
>>
>>29902909

Gross, turkey bacon is nasty shit.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how%20to%20make%20dumplings

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/beefstewwithdumpling_87333

:^)

Who cares what they think, I have Makoto, and I will have a husky before I'm 30, I'm 26 so I have plenty of time.
>>
>>29902948
So let me get this straight. You don't like pork but you like bacon. You love turkey but not turkey bacon?.... jeez lady get your shit together.

You cant take makoto to family dinners and functions. She also can't make love to you. You might not care what the rest of the family thinks but by the way you make it sound you care about what your brother thinks. And I can't help but think he wouldn't approve of your union.

> thanks for the recipe senpai

I'm rooting for you to get your snow-wan. What will you name it?
>>
>>29903065

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER and take more pictures of husky.

She is with me everywhere, I feel her presence with me all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpA0q-ksRjE

Baxter.
>>
File: IMG_20160612_212635_01.jpg (848 KB, 1440x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_212635_01.jpg
848 KB, 1440x1800
>>29903140
B-but I'm a-always busy husky-kun.. I'll take some time and get some good ones this weekend.

Do you masterbaute to her? How do you intend to lose your virginity and have children with an animu woman? Have you always been gay?

That's a good name, since you are getting a male apparently and the fact that you are in love with a Chinese cartoon. I have to ask you please don't use your wan-wan for lewd acts. Just go find a Chad instead
>>
>>29903250

FUCKINGBETTERTAKEPICTURES.

>has a husky
>not overloading /r9k/ with husky pictures

>all these personal questions

wtf anon desu..........

>wanting to lose virginity
>wanting children

I'm only gay for Makoto

wan wans aren't for lewding, don't be a dummy.
>>
>>29903287
I will gosh. Well like I said I'm usually very busy when I'm not at work. It's hard to follow my wan-wan around for good pictures.

I'm just curious and very bored at work. Mostly because I've never met anyone in love with a Chinese cartoon.

can females be wizards?

I don't watch animu so is Makoto gay?

Good I hope you wouldn't lewd your wan. But you never know some girls can't resist the knot.
>>
>>29903375

>not quitting your job just to take photos of your husky

Talk about selfish.

Witches, and no Makoto wasn't gay till she met me.

Yeah dumb girls. Fucking roasties.
>>
>>29903428
But then how will I feed my wans with no shekels?

Have you ever loved an animu boy?

It's not them it's Rex thunderknot
>>
File: smug bt.jpg (87 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
smug bt.jpg
87 KB, 640x960
>>29903634

Well I guess you'll have to give them to me.

hehe im so smart hehehe, lured him into my trap and caught him, hehehe tfw free husky

>anime boys

ew no. Makoto is the only anime tomboy I love.

Fucking REX THUNDERKNOT.
>>
Could be stress. Could be just something tasty in the air.
>>
>>29903681
>implying you could trick me

>implying I would give my precious wans to a neet with a dusty restroom

Do you think your autism only allows you to be attracted to cartoon girls? Or is it a conscious choice?

Rex only gives the knot to those who will have it. But what if you didn't try to lewd your wan, but your wan tried to lewd you?
>>
>>29903767

>straight up calling me an autist

Fucking rude desu.

Its totally my choice.

>Rex only gives the knot to those who will have it. But what if you didn't try to lewd your wan, but your wan tried to lewd you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfKQUEPcgi8

Can you stop.
>>
>>29903812
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but people who are voluntarily in love with chinese cartoon characters usually share that common trait. Although I do apologize.

Just saying, I had to give my male wan to my brother because he kept trying to be lewd with my female wans. I didn't want any inbreeding seeing as to I want pure wan-wans with a good bloodline
>>
>>29903860

PRETTY RUDE HONESTLY.

But whatever, I'm happy, Makoto is happy. :^)

Female dogs go in heat so its only natural desu.

>giving away your wan wan to anyone but me

RUDE
U
D
E
>>
>>29903955
S-sorry husky-sama what if I b-buy you a cheezeberger on a cold d-day?

I suppose. I'm genuinely confused if you are being 100% serious or you are just memeing me.

Yeah I understand they do but they can't be lewd with their brother, that's harem. And I'm just paranoid about the potential birth defects.

He isn't a husky but if you want him I'll send him
>>
>>29904010

Make it a big mac desu.

I'm not memeing you senpai. I genuinely love Makoto.

>incest is bad

???????? now you're memeing me.

desu, I'll pass, give him lots of hugs from me though.
>>
>>29904055
You are the God damn devil woman you got dubs on two back to back posts. And both are 55. Hmm deal, I'll get myself one too if they have the mc pick two there in bongland.

I have the worst feeling I'm being coaxed into a snafu. But I'm gonna take your word for it. Do you have a makoto body pillow? If you don't why not?

But it is bad, humans are genetically predisposed to not find their immediate family attractive. Pls don't tell me you lewd onii-sama.

I will, but don't worry he has a good home and my brother takes really good care of him. When I visit he still remembers his poppa.
>>
File: hehe.png (201 KB, 317x275) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
201 KB, 317x275
>>29904149

>he can't get dubs on command

I've never seen a Makoto daki, but they're probably expensive if they do exist, the anime she's in Idolmaster isn't very popular in the West so its mostly Japan where all the stuff is and importing stuff is really expensive.

>Pls don't tell me you lewd onii-sama.

Okay, I won't tell you.
>>
>>29900852
they don't smack their lips you retarded memed up gaseous form of fecal matter

i'll let you figure out what they're doing
>>
>>29904208
Well you jinxed yourself, way to meme yourself out of dubs

>tfw not a dubs master

I just tried searching for one and yeah no dice. So if there is one it's probably expensive as fug.

Now why would you do something like that? Is he a chad?
>>
>>29904293

>he thinks I jinxed myself out of dubs
>implying I wanted them on that post

>Now why would you do something like that? Is he a chad?

You didn't wanna know so............................????????
>>
>>29904332
Almost got trips. Yeah I'm starting to think you might have your witch powers early.

I'd like to think I'm entitled to change my mind. Not like I'm doing anything important anyway. Life as a heavy equipment operator is boring.

>tfw I got concrete on my Jordans
>>
>>29904427

>tfw my Witch powers only get me dubs and wan off from trips

All I ever wanted.

Nah, I won't say now :^)

>not having steel toe cap boots at work

Rip feet.
>>
>>29904455
What the fuck! Another 55 and another pair of dubs before it!? 2spooky...

Husky-senpai don't do this to me I'm bored and I need your help.

I do have them but I can't be bothered to wear them since I almost sit exclusively in my machines. Plus my Js are way more comfy. The only time my steel toe ever saved me is when I worked at the warehouse and I ran my foot over with an electric pallet jack carrying a pallet full of auto parts. I got distracted thinking about makoto (kidding) I was talking to a qt Co-worker and fucked my shit up.
>>
>>29904523

>DOUBLE DUBS.
>NOT EVEN A WITCH YET

Well too bad for you since I need to cook dinner and play video games :^)

>get injured talking to 3dpd

Based pallet truck.

Have fun phoneposting :^)))))))))
>>
>>29904587

You reached witchdom early senpai

M8...I swer on me mum..

I didn't get injured senpai my boots saved me. And she wasn't PD she was a QT.

Have fun with the vidya husky-kun. Nice talking to you
>>
This thread is reddit.
>>
>>29900875
>>29901127

Omg its you from the old dog thread, you had the same name on your reaction images
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.