[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good job for someone with severe social anxiety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1468288819121.png (318 KB, 496x559) Image search: [Google]
1468288819121.png
318 KB, 496x559
What's a good job for someone with severe social anxiety?

I had an interview at target today but walked out when the guy got up to get his manager for the second part of the interview
>>
I say become a thief or deal drugs in large quantities. Barely any interaction with people when you have to deal with them, very short and scripted transactions that are over within minutes that only come up every month or so. Large pay, high demand. You're your own boss so you set your own hours which is great for most robots. You can basically get money for sitting in your filth high off your ass just by having the drugs and knowing people who want the drugs. It's that simple retard, now go run a trap house.
>>
>>29900883
but thats illegal
>>
guys help me out plz
>>
man dont think dealings easy if anything its more social and you have to work 24/7 because drug users are habitual and if they cant cop from you they will find another guy.

As a dealer its your job making contacts and reading social cues so if you are quite autistic dont deal youll get robbed.

Im anti social and havent talked to anyone in over a year but i was a full time dealer for years and i would be talking to people all day meeting new people.

Social interaction while dealing is different then life because its a job, talking to customers, potential customers even really hot girls is easy in work mode as its your job.

Like for example i hate partys because of people but for work its no sweat.

Basically being a good legit dealer is more work then a normal job and its so stressing and has you running around trying to remember 100 things at once while keeping to a schedule and being careful not to get robbed....
>>
>>29901587
is it really like gta irl?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.