[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple Fucking Pie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: trynottodrink.gif (46 KB, 411x199) Image search: [Google]
trynottodrink.gif
46 KB, 411x199
>Go to grocery store. Alone, as always.
>Browse the discount bakery rack
>See a delicious apple pie for $3
>Happily buy it and take it back to my horrible roach infested apartment
>Notice it's the perfect size to split between two people
>Actually fucking cry like a bitch because there's no one left in my life to do that with

I'm hungry as shit and my stomach turns every time I look at it. I wish the psych drugs worked. I wish that my friends hadn't turned out to be thieving assholes willing to steal hundreds of dollars from me. I wish my girlfriend hadn't fucked another dude in my bed. I wish I could look at people and assume anything but the worst.

I had a life, damnit! I didn't belong here for-fucking-ever! I have memories of being happy. I can remember the last time I smiled. Fuck! And y'know what? Life DOES get better when you lose your virginity, but it gets worse when you lose everything and everyone that made you feel joy or function right. If you want to make hell worse, give someone a taste of heaven first.

I haven't had anyone to care about in years.

Liquor store opens soon. I don't want to go there anymore. I'm trying to lose weight, and getting drunk means I have to eat hilariously small meals. But, fuck it. Buttfuck it. I'm tired of this mindset and it can be changed.
>>
>>29900549
>And y'know what? Life DOES get better when you lose your virginity, but it gets worse when you lose everything and everyone that made you feel joy or function right. If you want to make hell worse, give someone a taste of heaven first.

I agree completely. I too was betrayed by the only person I've ever been close to. Five years later and I'm still a wreck over what she did to me and I'm far worse off than most robots because I know what I'm missing.
>>
File: 1437399723223.png (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1437399723223.png
27 KB, 499x499
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
FAILED NORMIE, FAILED NORMIE
NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE, MOVE ALONG!
>>
>>29900623
He is right anon. One day, you will let your guard down and a harpie will tear out your heart.
>>
>>29900549
Top keek fuck off normie

>>>/Facebook/
>>
this is not facebook mate.
get out and be a hero or just off yourself.
you failed, and you will probably fail at the only thing that will free you.
>>
>>29900623
>>29900653
>>29900683

Huh. Seeing the fat virgin version of a nigger chimp-out made me smile. I still feel like shit, but thanks, /r9k/!
>>
>>29900755
Keep projecting faggot
Enjoy your shit failed normalfag life
>>
File: CrapImStuckInTheBathtubAgain.png (113 KB, 208x232) Image search: [Google]
CrapImStuckInTheBathtubAgain.png
113 KB, 208x232
>>29900928
But anon.

I'm too busy enjoying apple pie, since both it and myself make frogposters and robots mad.
>>
>>29900549
i told you normie but you wouldnt listen would you?
welcome to the fucking club, you are going to stay like it or not
>>
Fuck off you failed normie faggot, you do not and will never belong here
>>
>>29900646

You don't get it faggot.
There is no harpy coming to tear his heart out, nobody is coming. He has no story to tell and no future.

N.B.N.D.
BAS
>>
>>29900549
Don't worry about the virgins lad, they're salty because they're virgins. I too am sitting in my horrible roach infested apartment, alone. I don't know what else to say really.
>>
>>29900549
how did the apple pie taste like op?
happiness? love?
how did the apple pie taste before?
did you eat apple pie while making fun of robots?
did you eat apple pie after fucking your girlfriend?
does your best friend eat apple pie after fucking your girlfriend too?
you know what im going to get some apple pie myself today, suddenly i have a craving for it
>>
>>29901774
OREGANO POTTERY
R
E
G
A
N
O

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>29900549
NAPAM STICKS TO KIDS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.