[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanons, do you prefer white or black horse cocks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 23.jpg (280 KB, 1248x868) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
280 KB, 1248x868
femanons, do you prefer white or black horse cocks?
>>
>>29900512
white is better but they're both okay
>>
>>29900512
I prefer dog cocks.
Horses are too big and that beam thing you have to remove from their tip makes me puke.
I learned these things when I was at vet school
>>
>>29900512
mare pussy best pussy
>>
>>29900614
>that beam thing you have to remove from their tip

lol wut ?
>>
>>29900614
Don't leave us hanging. What's the beam thing???
>>
File: 1458803156728.jpg (50 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1458803156728.jpg
50 KB, 512x640
I thought it might be fun to experiment with a black dude but he was super selfish in bed and got possessive even though it was a FWB situation

Went back to white dudes. It's hard to find one who isn't a video game addict but they're generous lovers and I want kids who look like me someday so....
>>
>>29900701
>>29900714
Google "Sheath Cleaning" which is commonly known as beaning the horse.

You know tonsil stones? Think of that but in the horse penis (the tip has a larger cavity than the rest of the urethra and in that region bacteria and dried cum make those "beams").

brb throwing up.
>>
>>29900827

kinda hot desu

wonder how they taste like
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.