[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got any other excuses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 606x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 606x1800
Got any other excuses?
>>
>>29900310
He's still disgustingly ugly
>>
>>29900334
betas will always be betas
>>
Small benis

I'm otherwise tall and handsome
that's why I'm here, I almost had it all, lifes a sick joke.
>>
>>29900310
so he turned into a baby face that women still aren't attracted to. did you legitimately look at that and think otherwise?
>>
Shit tier faciaI aesthetics
>>
more like:
>step 5: realize that even that wasnt enough
>step 6: fall into massive depression
>step 7: fall back to where you were, but now with no more hope
>>
>clean face daily
>still have acne
Does roaccutan work?
>>
>>29900354
Same here. Except I'm not tall or handsome.
I still could have gotten laid if I had the sexual confidence to actually approach womenz or reciprocate there interest in me.
>>
>>29900354
you can still put in work if you try unless you got a legit micropenis.
>>
what if you're bald and ugly.
>>
He's still unattractive. Shit isn't that simple, what do you know?
>>
>>29900310
>9gag
outta here normie
>>
File: 1361394881478.jpg (47 KB, 740x551) Image search: [Google]
1361394881478.jpg
47 KB, 740x551
>I keep getting distracted in life by women
>start growing out my hair to look less attractive and try a new thing
>a year or two goes by no comments on the change
>suddenly every fucking girl in a 20 mile radius is talking to me about how nice my hair is
>drive-throughs, grocery stores, wine stores, parties, delivery drivers, waitresses, fucking everyone
>even my dad said I looked good with long hair which meant the most to me
>kind of forget why I grew it out in the first place
>a few more years go by
>hair is now well past length reserved for metal bands and social wierdos, we are talking near-hip length
>everyone telling me constantly to get it cut or at least shaped up
>finally achieved my ultimate goal of being less attractive by destroying my confidence and appearance
>>
>>29901523
>unless you got a legit micropenis

alright so my only option is to kill myself

got it
>>
File: comeon.png (429 KB, 955x469) Image search: [Google]
comeon.png
429 KB, 955x469
>>29900310
come guys. What's your excuse?
>>
>>29900310
long hair actually suits him, he should just get acne treatment and lose weight. Maybe different glasses but he doesn't have anything ugly that needs surgery or something
>>
>>29902371
You could be an extremely desirable gay bottom if you're tall and handsome.
>>
>>29900354
not all girls prefer big penis. Lots of girls who are smaller and have narrow hips are not that "deep" themselves and big one just hurts. The girls who talk about big penises are just more visible because they are that extroverted type wanting to show off. Talking about preferring smaller penises is also more serious subject that is not discussed in bars but home with a friend. I've had discussions where 1 female says to her friends that she doesn't prefer big ones and almost all the others agree because they are not deep. But it never happens in bars or when guys are around.
>>
Why can't normals understand that not all acne can be cured with a change in diet, a haircut, and washing your face 5 times a day?
>>
>>29900310

This only gets you to rock bottom bare minimum.
>>
>>29900310
Get rid of the chidren's glasses, and that would also improve this guy's looks.
>>
>>29900310
>moderate/severe cystic acne disappears if you just clean your face daily

even though it's not treated by topicals because its formation is not even affected by what's happening at the surface of your skin
>>
>>29900310
it should just say
>see a dermatologist
>get some warby parker style glasses
those two steps are all it takes
>>
>>29903343
It can't get worse if he gets rid of the face pubes. Hair soaks of oil.
>>
>>29903256
>1 female says to her friends that she doesn't prefer big ones and almost all the others agree
one woman in a group could literally say "kill all the jews" with the same outcome
welcome to groups of women
>>
>>29903392
>It can't get worse if he gets rid of the face pubes. Hair soaks of oil.
actually it CAN get worse. depending on how his hair follicles are, the presence of mature hairs may be preventing pimple formation. look it up, hair follicle type is one of four major predictors of acne symptoms.

my acne is treated now but in the past i would get it all over whenever i went shaved regardless of topicals yet i never once had acne poking up through any part of my beard
>>
>>29900310
I'll still be autismo central
>>
>>29900310
>tfw cleaning my face daily just caused me to get loads more spots
Pretty sure that facewash made my skin weak.

Or, at the very least, caused it to leak more oil. Like your hair does if you wash it daily.
>>
>>29902672
>3 dollars

SHIIIEEEEEEET
>>
File: 1465294699483.jpg (85 KB, 460x596) Image search: [Google]
1465294699483.jpg
85 KB, 460x596
>>29900388
This hits to close to home.
I was told to get fit, but that didn't work. Back to lazy mode.
>>
>>29900310
I've done all of those already.
Where the hell is my gf?
>>
>>29903427
this desu lad
originalio
>>
Yep ))
We all fuked up mentally
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.