[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best thing about YouTube is the twerking videos. No, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: youtube-log-100004043-medium.png (21 KB, 290x194) Image search: [Google]
youtube-log-100004043-medium.png
21 KB, 290x194
The best thing about YouTube is the twerking videos. No, not the boring "black chicks bussin' at da club" twerking videos with the fancy editing and the dudes in the background throwing dollar bills. The videos I prefer are the ones by white suburban/rural girls aged 10-15, particularly the ones with their friends.

See, in the year 2013, twerking had reached the mainstream consciousness courtesy of Miley Cyrus. Don't get me wrong, it had been around considerably longer (many twerking videos on YouTube are from 2007) but those were made by, for lack of a better word: trash.

But in 2012, there was a change. Suburban, upper-class, privileged white girls were suddenly taking videos of themselves shaking their asses and posting them online for the world to see. It was marvelous. Right now I can pull up dozens of twerking videos from these impressionable girls of various ages. Were they egged on by their friends? Were they closet dykes and just wanted to watch their friends shake their asses? Who knows?

But from 2012 to roughly 2014, YouTube became flooded with these videos. It was a gold mine The best ones got taken down (either by YouTube or by girls who were no doubt punished by their fathers), but there is still a treasure trove out there. My tricks to finding diamonds in the rough: Go by view count. If the video is in the 1,000-5,000 range, chances are it hasn't been sullied and the moderators haven't found out about it. Adding "attempt" or "request" to the search works wonders too, because these dumb girls think they can get validation by imitating what dozens of other girls have done.

There's no real reason for me sharing all of this. It's just something that has interested me for the past few years, a trend I've noticed. PS: The comments are an also underrated trove of interest, especially ones from girls who are clearly no older than 8. These 8 year old girls are watching twerking videos, commenting about how they liked it. What a time to be alive.
>>
Post your favorite videos
>>
>>29900091
I don't find twerking sexy.
>>
link us up, bro
>>
>>29900168
this is one of my all-time favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0co6m9KiGLs
these girls are trying so hard. it might just be a rebellious thing when all is said and done, but the thought of girls getting together and collectively making a video like this gets my dick diamond hard. I love their channel description too
>This is our new channel. we were twerk team and we are white, btw. we love to do this kinda of danceing fuck people and go to clubs. we are all juniors in high school and will twerkoff anyone who challenges us,
What were they thinking putting this on the internet?! I just don't know. I love it.
>>
>>29900091
>upper-class
Don't kid yourself and conflate true upper-class with upper-middle-class trash. Even as a poorfag, the difference is palpable.
>>
>>29900328
girls whoring themselves out on the internet is always fucking hot
HNGG
>>
>>29900453
I want to slap her ass so badly
>>
>>29900091
search for " carla underwater " go through all videos, highest quality, speed .25

There are 5 videos that have what you're looking for, what you're really really looking for
>>
asasasassaasaasasssaaas
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.