[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are femanons so promiscous and prone to cheating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why are femanons so promiscous and prone to cheating?
>>
>>29899990

Because their brains are hardwired to procreate until pregnancy occurs.

This is also probably why most childless relationships don't last more than a year or two.
>>
>>29899990

How does that even hold in place? makes no sense
>>
>>29899990
it's just part of the culture. maleanons shit in jugs and live with mommy. it is what it is, nothing wrong with cheating.
>>
>>29899990
they evolved to cuck providers with alphas so their sons get better genes and don't become cucks like the man raising them.
>>
because they dont love you
>>
>>29899990
They're genetically predisposed to fuck until they're pregnant and seek out the mates with the most likely chance of providing strong offspring.
>>
>>29899990
why are things the way they are?
>>
why is the grass green, why is the sky blue? why do women cheat?
>>
>>29900107
>>29900206
>>29900432

*tips fedora*

*scribbles into leather notepad*
>>
File: IMG_20160708_081348.jpg (42 KB, 445x453) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_081348.jpg
42 KB, 445x453
>>29899990
Biology is the answer, simple.
>>
>>29900505
*tips bait*
[bait tipping intensifies]
>>
>>29900107
Childless relationships don't last for more than a year or two.

My wife and I have been married for 2 years, we dated for 2 years before that.
We are still waiting to have children. She is 28, we will probably have kids around the time she is 31-33.
>>
File: neg.png (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
neg.png
115 KB, 500x500
>>29899990
I've never cheated, ever.

I've only had two bfs, my last one cheated on me and my current one will die if he cheats on me.

I'll never cheat, never have, etc. I think it's in my blood. My dad was cucked before he met my mom, by the mother of his other children, and he left that woman for my mom and fled the country to avoid child support payments. My dad really hates cheating and it sort of fucked up his whole life view. He's the only man I know who has never cheated on his wife (my mom, his ex-wife).

Every other man, all of my friend's dads, uncles, etc, have always revealed themselves to be cheaters while their wives slave away caring for five kids. Fuck that.
>>
>>29900997
Women go after men who cheat because the women have commitment issues and know it's a valid excuse to break up with them.
>>
>>29901047
No, I would always talk about my ex bf as "just like my dad" "not a cheater" "not like the other guys" but I was young and stupid.

Then when I found out he was a cheater, I reassessed the way I look at things.

If my now bf cheats on me, there will be hell to pay. Men are truly animals if even the best of them can't have the self control to not cheat.
>>
>>29901102
>Men are truly animals if even the best of them can't have the self control to not cheat.

So, every man you date is a suspected cheater that can never be trusted because some young guy cheated on you? That's not healthy thinking, but this is /r9k/ so what ever.
>>
>>29900997
Daddy issues is helluvadrug.
>>
>>29900107
Bullshit. Childless relationships seem to be more successful as they're together because they want to be not because of an annoying sprog she queefed out.
Unless ofc you're with an idiot whore parasite which is 90% of females now unfortunately.
>>
Elmers nipple glue
>>
File: Nico dead.jpg (45 KB, 1022x576) Image search: [Google]
Nico dead.jpg
45 KB, 1022x576
>>29900997
>Non virgin
>Daddy issues
Don't tarnish Nico with your whore self desu.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.