[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to find a girl who isn't a slut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9
File: 1467384758293.png (267 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467384758293.png
267 KB, 420x420
Why is it so hard to find a girl who isn't a slut?
>>
>>29899701
You can thank leftism for your situation!
>>
>>29899701
You just ain't looking hard enough.

My girl was a virgin. I took her virginity when she was 19. She never even had a kiss or held hands.

You aren't looking hard enough. Look harder.
>>
You can thank rightism for your situation!
>>
Because it's trendy to be slutty. You know this. You can thank your fellow betas for throwing money at hookers and strippers for the entirety of human history until the public at large learned to monetize female sexuality. Literally the patriarchy's fault this time.
>>
>>29899739
How exactly? Leftists are pushing for the girls "to explore their sexuality" and similar bullshit.
>>
>>29899789
>I'm an utter fucking retard who doesn't know what leftism actually is, makes ridiculous generalizing statements and gets all my opinions from /pol/
>>
>>29899789
>liberalism equals right/left
how's highschool treating ya buddy?
>>
>>29899815
Leftism is a spectrum of left-wing politics, and a stance most leftists woulfd take is to support promiscuity.
>>
>>29899733
This.

Or either he's looking in the wrong places, like 4chan or Tinder or whatever. Non-slutty girls are rarely using "dating sites".
>>
>>29899701
Modern society does not discourage poor impulse control enough.
>>
>>29899826
Read the
>>29899897

>fine china
>>
>>29899897
You wanna know who supports promiscuity? Women, and people who want to fuck women.

Fuck off with your /pol/ strawmen, everyone's had it with this retarded bipartisan nonsense.
>>
>>29899925
You mean
>women and numales
Who are mostly leftist.
>>
>>29899947
Fuck off back to your containment board faggot

>>>/pol/
>>
>>29899897
>a stance most leftists woulfd take is to support promiscuity.
Says who?
>>
>>29899954
>le bol boogeymane xD
You fuck off, pol is right on most issues.
>>
>>29899954
why are you betas so violently opposed to anything against leftism? and why do you think anyone who disagrees with you is /pol/?
>>
>>29899720

You can thank contaminated water for your political opinions!
>>
nines
efaf
>>
>>29899965
Them
>oreeeeeeeeeedeeeeeegano
>>
>>29899965
lefties obviously
>>
>>29899954
reddicuck give up, you'll never not be seen as retarded and pathetic here because your entire side of the political spectrum contracted down syndrome
>>
>>29899947
No, it's not just numales who want to fuck women. It's true that they prostrate themselves in unimaginably cringy ways but most guys, and most girls, recognize that just because a woman is promiscuous doesn't mean you have to sleep with her. It doesn't even necessitate that she is attractive, just easy. Do you like to play easy games, or eat instant meals? No. Do you want to fuck sluts? No. So, don't, and if you go against the grain of society than you need to accept that and move on.

Most "right wing" politicians have horrible skeletons in their closet, at least "leftist/liberal/pinko hippies" are honest about their degeneracy.
>>
>>29899977

because you schizophrenics make everything about your shitty political opinions. Eat a gun
>>
>>29899969
Because /pol/ has to inject its toxic identity politics into fucking everything.
>>
Why is it so hard to find a girl?
Ftfy
>>
>>29899995
Who is "them"? Is there a recognizable and definable group that encompasses every leftist that says "promiscuity is good" or are you just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>29900008
just because you understand politics, it doesn't mean it has no place in this discussion. maybe you should read a book or something instead of being violently dumb.
>>
>tfw found a pure black qt
>raised by whites
>went to private school
>shut-in that loves video games and a nine

I hit the jackpot boys.
>>
>>29900027
Maybe you should fuck off back to your containment board where you can ascribe everything that's wrong to the world with political boogeymen like leftists and SJWs

>>>/pol/
>>
>>29900027
dont understand*
whoops
>>
>>29900006
>implying i want to ban being slutty
No, everybody has the right to be slutty, i just don't think it should be encouraged.
>>
File: 1459581215924.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459581215924.png
11 KB, 420x420
>mfw i realize /pol/ and /r9k/ have a large overlap
it all makes sense now
>>
>>29900027

maybe you should read a book so you have something to contribute other than "lefties did it."
>>
>>29900045
I agree 100% but in a runaway capitalist society on the brink of collapse, stupid people are going to start fucking each other. Just keep the big picture in mind and don't contribute to the problem.
>>
>>29899701

because women can have sex whenever they want with whoever they want, imagine if we had that power?
>>
>>29899701
because you are poor and stupid. poor people are far more desperate and loose.
>>
>>29900048

>Hitler had a micropenis
>Goebbels was a cripple
>Goering was a drug addict
>Himmler was a failed normie
>Stalin was a cripple
>>
>>29899969
Funny how this all started with

>le leftist boogeymane xD
>>
>>29900054
i never claimed it was solely lefties doing. however, you'd have to be stupid or in denial to ignore leftism's part in this.
>>29900036
maybe you should go to tumblr if you dont like opinions that make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>29900100
>i never claimed it was solely lefties doing
>You can thank leftism for your situation!
nice backpedaling /pol/tard
>>
Because a lot of women are sluts, that's all. I don't even blame them. It's a hell of a lot easier for women to get laid when they want to than it is for men. It's like being a kid left alone in a candy store. Sure they could exercise some self control but for most the temptation, and most importantly, their ability to gorge themselves is too great. Moreover, they're lauded for this sexual gluttony.

When one has the ability to fuck whenever they want and whoever they want, it's very hard to resist. It's just how it is.
>>
>>29900100

Go on then, state your case
>>
>>29900100
There's a difference between making someone uncomfortable with your opinions and outright shitposting. There are always threads like this on /pol/ you can go to and hear all your unoriginal, pedantic, self-centered thoughts on women's sexuality echoed back to you all fucking day.
>>
>>29900110
that isn't a contradiction. you're just a retarded leftist that can't handle basic logic because you think in feelings.
>>
>>29900110
>>29899977 was my first post. regardless, that statement doesn't imply it was solely leftism's doing.
>>
>>29900012
>i state my opinion
>OMG YOU INJECT POL INTO EVERYTHING
/pol/ is mostly right and knows the truths about life.
>>
File: laughing girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>29899733
>he actually believed her when she told him this
>>
>>29899789
Exploring sexuality has literally nothing to do with political views. Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>29900110

Reasoned, well explained response
>Because of a number of factors, including the decline in marriage rates, less social stigma and taboo centred around premarital sex, lower rates of religiosity, and easy access to contraception, etc...

retarded /pol/-tier response:
>IT WAS DA LIBRULS AND SJWS

You can see now why people are instructing you to go back to >>>/pol/ where you belong
>>
>>29900134
the problem with this analogy is that you seem to think anyone that has an opinion similar to /pol/'s is a shitposter. in reality, that's not the case.
>>
>>29900154
>i state my opinion
>/pol/ is "right", implying that an opinion can be objective
Opinions aren't objective, go back to containment board now
>>
>>29900173
When the leftists are strongly encouraging it, it does.
>you roastie slut
>>
>>29900147
>you're just a retarded leftist that can't handle basic logic because you think in feelings.
Says the guy who gets his panties in a twist about "degeneracy" but can't define what degeneracy is in quantifiable, measurable and logical terms.

Please, tell me how degeneracy isn't just the alt-right version of "IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE"
>>
>>29900173
actually it does. do you know what the sexual revolution is?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 480x481
>>29899733
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>29900188
I share plenty opinions with /pol/ but "the liberal left is causing women to want to sleep with me less" is not even on my list of concerns.
>>
>>29900133
state what case?
>>
>>29900250
good for you, i guess.
[original]
>>
>>29900190
Blacks have a significantly lower IQ
Blacks commit significantly more crime whilist being less than 20% of the population.
500 MILLION muslims worldwide support DEATH for leaving Islam.
These are all OBJECTIVE facts proven by the SCIENTIFIC METHOD.
>>
File: MY HEAD IS MASSIVE.jpg (57 KB, 420x257) Image search: [Google]
MY HEAD IS MASSIVE.jpg
57 KB, 420x257
>toxic
>problematic
>go back to /pol/
>>
>>29900273
okay but what does that have to do with anything.

This is why people hate pol posters they post stuff completely off topic. Just to race bait
>>
>>29900215
a miracle for guys who were too poor to impress a woman's father.

it was also a move to make money more than anything. people were always fucking around. i have no clue why this board could believe that a dang law would change how often humans have sex or with who. even when it was a literal risk to your life most people had partners outside of their marriage and were active as teens.
>>
>>29900205
that was my first post in the thread. i just wanted to point out how retarded you are. the fact that you decided to deflect by sperging out at a strawman instead of addressing the point further confirms it. you're too stupid to form rational, coherent thoughts so you tard out.
>>
>>29900177
>less social stigma
Who the fuck do you think is causing that?
>>
>>29900273
>autist caps
surveys are not science.
>>
File: new furfags.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
new furfags.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>29900273
Who the fuck said anything about the average IQ of blacks?

What exactly does that have to do with this thread?

Congrats on proving this picture exactly right senpai
>>
>>29900320
I post these OBJECTIVE FACTS to teach people about the truths of life. I want everyone to be wise, i don't intend on race baiting.
>>
>>29900326
Got anything besides ad hominems?
>>
>>29900362
If you google crime rates in the US and worlwide, you will see that i'm right.
>>
>>29900324
it was also a movement fueled by leftist beliefs. thus, sexual exploration has ties to politics.
>>
>>29900367
Read the
>>29900394
And learn
>>
>>29900419
Why are you bringing up US crime rates when it's completely off topic? Fuck off back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>29900386
you mean the original point that you ran away from because you realized you're a dipshit? you can go back and read that again if you want
>>
>>29900465
You directly contradicted yourself. You said "i never said it was solely the doing of leftists" but you offered no explanation and just simply stated "ITS THE LEFTISTS' FAULT" with no elaboration to secondary factors. Go back to your hugbox where you can blame everything on your partisan faggy bullshit.
>>
>>29900458
>bag do bol :DDDDDDD
I am trying to redpill you, you mong.
>>
File: 48817034.jpg (68 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
48817034.jpg
68 KB, 640x479
>>29899701
Because biology, simply put.
>>
>>29900494
You mean you're trying to turn me into a /pol/tard so you have another person for your alt-right safespace to echo all your opinions?
>>
>>29900492
>secondary factors
And this anon finally admits that we've been telling the truth along.
>>
>>29900394
crime rate statistics are not "scientific method" any more than identifying that you're a homosexual. asking somebody if they support murder is not "scientific method" any more than writing down what the weather was like today.

and neither of these facts have a measure of accuracy or quality, so to the general public they just turn into the same sort of noise as "cops kill innocent black kids" and "women are oppressed"

tldr grow up.

>>29900399
it was advertised to leftists who were a little more open minded but righty tighties fully embraced it. the fuel was lobbyists who saw that sex wasn't as hazardous anymore and that women were becoming more educated/skilled after a couple shit wars that forced everybody to get it together.
>>
>>29900517
I am trying to teach you the truth. If you are ignorant of the truth, you will be manipulated more easily.
Also, i'm not a part of the pussy alt """"""""""""right"""""""""""""
>>
>>29900521
Nice strawman bud, I never said you were right, I just said that your argument is barely even an argument at this point.
>>
>>29900544
You clearly have no idea what the scientific method is.
Crime rates are the third step that prove the "yes" in the hypothesis "Do blacks commit more crime?"
>>
>>29900603
Blacks commit more crime because of socioeconomic factors.
>>
>>29900561
You non-directly admitted that the primary factor is leftism, you can't hide anymore.
>>
>>29900624
Nope, I stated that YOU said that the primary factor was leftism with no explanation as to secondary causes or any elaboration or evidence of your claims. I never stated that I agreed with your ideas at any time in the post >>29900492, only that your argument was overly-simplifying garbage that more rightfully belonged on /pol/
>>
>>29900619
>its the societys fault xd
Wrong, animals(including humans) with a darker pigment are prone to be more aggressive. There is an actual scientific paper published on the subject( google it! )
>>
>>29900670
What is the REAL primary csuse then, smartass!?
>>
>>29900675
>do my research for my spurious claims for me
nope, not how it works

also, i doubt your "actual scientific paper" included humans
>>
So many underaged shill posts.

I fear for America, how I love her.
>>
>>29900704
You tell me, you're the one who is telling me I should believe in your ideas.
>>
>>29900544
>the fuel was lobbyists who saw that sex wasn't as hazardous anymore and that women were becoming more educated/skilled
that's a progressive stance which is leftist.
>>
>>29900718
>So many underaged shill posts
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29900727
Leftists promoting promiscuity, more sexual freedom and sexual revolution.
>>
>>29900772
And? That's it? It's all the fault of "leftists"? Your worldview isn't complex and nuanced enough to consider any other secondary factors?
>>
File: 1464833910714.jpg (84 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
1464833910714.jpg
84 KB, 580x382
Fucking is easy, dating is work, most chicks our age don't really want a relationship. Or at least a relationship with you.

>mfw some chick i know went from "ahh bloo bloo why am I single?" to "WOOO SINGLE CHICK FOR LIFE" after getting ghosted by the dude she was into
>>
>>29900823
Finally a bost not politics related.
>>
>>29899733
OF COURSE SHE WAS LMAO
>>
>>29900492
i told you that wasn't me. my original post is that you're a complete retard for thinking 'primarily the fault of leftists' contradicts 'not only leftists do this'. once your two neurons rub together and you realize how stupid you are please take that opportunity to kill yourself.
>>
>>29900996
You sound really upset

also, you didn't say
>not only leftists do this
you said
two very different things
>>
>>29900996
also, it was a contradiction because

is a direct contradiction of
>you can thank the leftists for that!
which implies that fault lies 100% with leftists and nobody else (why else would we be "thanking" them?)
>>
>>29901055
You don't have to be upset to want retards removed from the gene pool. But I see you're finally getting to the "i'm going to act like i was only pretending to be retarded" stage of attempted damage control.
>>
>>29901126
>You don't have to be upset to want retards removed from the gene pool.
edgy as fuck senpai

I like how you can't deny that you contradicted yourself

>ITS ALL THE LEFTISTS FAULT, YOU HAVE ONLY THEM TO THANK FOR THIS
>i-i never s-said it w-as j-just leftists
>>
>>29901055
>you said
>>i never claimed it was solely lefties doing
are you really trying to claim what the man posted? no matter how much you try to use it as an argument against him, it's not him who said it. i know it's not him, because im the one who said that.
>>
>>29900603
>hypothesis
>do blacks commit crimes?
2/10 not remotely funny or amusing. If you want to do the fedora act you need more autistic language, not just edgy racism.
>>
I'm afraid of responsibility and making a wrong chice to stay with a man.
t. slut
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>29899701
they see it as nothing wrong and fuck, thay dont care too much.
>>
>>29901142
1) That wasn't me. You are a retard who lacks reading comprehension.
2) He never said it was only leftist's fault. He said primarily. You're such a moron that you thought that still somehow implied 'only leftists do this' and now you're straight up lying about what he said because you realize you were wrong.

But thanks for proving again how retarded people with your political leanings are, I guess. Now please kill yourself and make the world a slightly less stupid place.
>>
leftshits so easily buttflustered, kek.
>>
>>29901188
Women aren't the reason they are sluts senpai. We pump and dump them and they have no choice but to keep looking.

The tiny fraction of men who are built for lifelong virginity don't have a real argument here.
>>
>>29899733
lmao you fucking believed her

>i'm retarded haha
>why can't everyone be retarded like me
t. you
>>
>>29901284
>has trust issues
>it's something to laugh about
Call someone before it's too late
>>
>>29901270
Wouldn't say I'm pumped and dumped much. I know lots of men hinted me they wanted to "settle down". That's not that hard, you should just put some effort. But I'm so terrified that once I'll make a choice and get married I'll never could abandon this choice so I just whore out.
I don't care I'll better be a slut for the rest of my life than get kids and then get tired of my husband, divorce and become a single mum.
>>
Why do you guys even care so much about fucking girls that other dudes have fucked before? If you're on this board, you're not getting a virgin, and it's not like her fucking other dudes ruins it for you.

It's preferable obviously but most chicks haven't actually fucked a shit ton of guys at this point. Ya'll motherfuckers who are all on this virgin meme shit are just as bad as the chicks who just wanna fuck chads cause it's the same shit. Taking the easy way out.
>>
>>29901336
May I pee on you?
>>
>>29901346
Now let's wait for the graphs
>>
>>29901346
>female virgins have been valued for all of recorded history
>meme
Sorry you inherited cuck genes. Enjoy raising your wife's son.
>>
'Experiences' are supposed to be like a currency that you accumulate, and are the measure of someone's worth -
so a man is encouraged to be pegged, a woman is encouraged to take several lengths in one sitting, because these are 'new experiences', which will allow you to 'be yourself' and in so doing 'find your happiness', and 'who you really are'.

See what I mean? What's more is that if the main thing in your 'life' is to find a vague and ill-defined 'happiness', then you can justify any whimsical action, like leaving your family or a monogamous relationship, to 'find yourself'. You don't know what this means, but you felt dissatisfied, so you must be 'held back' by your partner.

Its hard to find good relationshit because people are self-indulgent babies inured to a system of thought they are predisposed to like, and to believe in, because it justifies whimsy and makes commitment and decision something horrible and oppressive.
>>
>>29901346
>and it's not like her fucking other dudes ruins it for you.
YES IT IS
>>
>>29901510

Bumping because robots need to see the correct viewpoint.
>>
>>29899733
>19 year old kisless virgin girl
I bet she looks like a breathing potato.
>>
>>29901510
Good toast
>>
>>29899815
You are diseased, faggot.
>>
>>29899701
Become a Catholic
>>
>>29901900
triggered

khbj
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.