[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black men keep saying that black women are horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: divorce_3.jpg (65 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65 KB, 584x358
Despite the fact that white male/black female marriages have the lowest divorce rates unlike bm/wf which have the highest divorce rate as well as the highest domestic violence and spousal homicide rates.

Who here is horrible?
>>
Probably because White guys get the cream of the crop when it comes to Black women, whereas White women go for the thug Tyrones to piss off Daddy and to fulfill their fetish of being dominated by a savage. They aren't interested in respectable Uncle Toms, while White guys aren't interested in ratchet hoes.
>>
I know a black chick who is with a fat piece of shit white dude who is only with her because she has money, if he were black she'd have stabbed him by now. He's even gay
>>
White guy gets one of the few good looking black girls, of course he's fine with her.
Black girl gets a man that will care about her, of course she's fine with him.

There you go.
>>
>>29899547
Black men, they are the ones spouting WE WUZ KANGS and insist that women they date gibs him stuff. Black guys call black women shit after the women buy their clothes and bankroll their lifestyle because they aren't white/foreign looking.

Even when they date other women, they just treat them like black girls. Sometimes BMWW will look at me to see if I'm jealous, but since I'm redpilled on black guys, I only date white. They look so hurt when the angry jealous black woman is actually into nerdy whitebois. BMWW is just two people fetishizing each other, there is literally nothing to be jealous about, I like knowing that my bf will never ask me for money or a place to stay.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 980x490
When white guys get black girls they're top tier, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Zoe Saldana, Halle Berry

Of course white guys are satisfied with the best black women, black guys get shit tier white women.
>>
File: 1466290026107.png (223 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1466290026107.png
223 KB, 389x379
>>29899861
Not quite seasoned meme supreme, but pretty close. I feel a little sad that this kind of polished, nuanced shitpost is just gonna drown in this flop of a thread.
>>
>>29899610
you know what they say about first posts
>>
>>29899896
What is this pic suppose to prove? Aren't they both mixed?
>>
>>29899610
Black women treat white men differently than black men. The chance of them having kids with straight hair makes them far more submissive an affectionate.
>>
>>29900010
Steph is white, Ayesha is just black.
>>
>>29899547

I know a really really sexy as fuck good looking 100% black girl with a truly incredible body and she only fucks really tall white chads. She's never slept with a black man.
>>
>>29899861
Marry me plz
>>29899903
what she said hit close to home,aye?
>>
>>29899896
Not sure which one i have a boner for honestly. damn sexy people
>>
/r9k/ has become a fighting ground for passive-aggressive whites, blacks and asians who all hate each other and try to one up each other with interracial bait

makes me laugh as a non-asian, non-black, non-white male; this shit is pure entertainment
>>
>>29900013
>submit to a tyrone
>he has zero ability to control his emotions, is obsessed with shoes, overly concerned with what others think about him, etc

>submit to non-ghetto black male
>99% chance he's a beta autist loser

what choice is there?
>>
>>29900151
Yeah
Funny this kind of shit isn't common at all among Hispanics/Latinos, Indians and MENA
>>
File: 1462223602854.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462223602854.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>white guy/black girl lowest divorce rates

B A S E D G O D
A
S
E
D
G
O
D
>>
>>29900567
latinos have enougth hating eachother daily.
>>
>>29900259
Get you a man who can do both.
https://youtu.be/3lDqMx4rmFU
>>
>>29900896
tyler is such a fucking creative genius
>>
>>29899547
>Data N/A

Based Asians.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.