[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>read posts on people trying to better their lives >"FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1465848533318.jpg (64 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
1465848533318.jpg
64 KB, 566x566
>read posts on people trying to better their lives
>"FUCK YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE"

>read posts of pure autism
>"Its okay, anon"

This is the problem with you losers. You all wallow in your sadness but make zero effort to change. You've grown comfortable and accept the only "reward" is each other's acceptance. So, don't cry when Chad fucks that girl or when your parents isolate you for being totally weird. If you want to change, look at the mirror.
>>
Not all of us are like that. The others just type the loudest.
>>
>It's another "newfag finds /r9k/ and tries to tell everyone how it is" shitpost
>>
File: Chart.png (110 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
110 KB, 1200x800
>>29899584
Yeah. OP, I've been browsing here for years. 80% of posts here are advanced irony and humour, the rest simply cannot be helped. Just stop worrying keep browsing and enjoy the shitfest.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.