[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me use dbz as an example to disprove some misconceptions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images (39).jpg (23 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (39).jpg
23 KB, 443x332
Let me use dbz as an example to disprove some misconceptions about what it means to be truly a robot

Because i for one see extremely hideous beast that are happy couples when im out in public, i see the ugliest manlets with 6's for girlfriends

I see fat girls with chads for boyfriends, i see some of the nastiest people on earth with extreme deformities as couples

LOOKS DO NOT DEFINE A ROBOT,LOOKS DO NOT DEFINE ROBOTS

If you think you're a robot because how you look, this board has lied to you

Normies are some of the worst looking people but they just have confidence

>android 18 (fembot)
>likes 5 ft 2 manlet bald headed weakling krillen

>android 18 changes her self perspective when she realizes females can not be robots so she becames a stacy for normie krillen

Fuck off robot status has nothing to do with outside appearance, if ur ugly that that you're plain ugly now fuck off my board and never complain about genetics ever again u fucking subhuman filth

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
You for reals bro?
Dbz is an anime bro
>>
Krillin is 5'2? Nigga what? That motherfucker looks at most 3'0
>>
File: 145835457566.jpg (46 KB, 448x348) Image search: [Google]
145835457566.jpg
46 KB, 448x348
OP is right. I have seen many animu where the shy, timid loner gets marriage proposals and undivided attention from literal 10/10 qt girls.

Therefore, our perception of reality must be wrong and warped.
>>
>it's a bully Krillen because he can't fight demi-god tier aliens thread
>>
>>29899761
Pretty much.

18 would let Goku fuck her at any moment and Krillin knows it, if the Chad strikes he's out of luck.
>>
File: shark pepe.jpg (24 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
shark pepe.jpg
24 KB, 398x409
>>29899327
Yes it isnt all, but it can greatly worsen things.
>>
> Using cartoons to prove/disprove something in real life
A Y Y L M A O
>>
>>29899327
People are making fun of OP, but he is LITERALLY exactly right.

If robots are so depressed and have nothing to live for, why don't they dedicate themselves to martial art training. Just imagine the fucking pussy you would get if you competed in the budokai and knew attacks like the destructo disk.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.