[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>must have sexual intimacy before you can have self esteem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>must have sexual intimacy before you can have self esteem and confidence

Was Maslow right?
>>
you can have one without the other, its a hierarchy
a prio list

you are wiling to lose your dignity to get into a vagina, and we all done that, with more or less success
>>
>Maslow
>right
If by right you mean basing an entire pyramid based on nothing but white male college students.

Protip: Maslows hiearchy of needs is laughed at in psychology just lie Freud. It's just studied for historical reasons, and many times for reasons to point out extremely shitty methodology. Too bad other sibjects are idiots and still take it seriously despite psychologists showing how wrong it is.
>>
>>29898969
This. Maslow is bullshit x100
>>
>Who is Nikolai Tesla
>Who is Issac Newton
>Who is Queen Elizabeth l of England
>>
>>29898873
people don't really believe this do they? its just a made up picture...
>>
>>29898873
Yes he was right, and so was freud. confidence without at least a history or future likelihood (good looks and social success like you see in young boys) of sexual intimacy does not exist. its interesting to note that people who try and refute these too red pilled jews THEMSELVES are almost always deprived of successful sexual development and are trying desperately to cover up the revealing academia behind their weakness and insecurity. just watch the butthurt in recoil to this revealing.
>>
>>29898873
he is right.(almost 100%)
a lot of people said that sex have boosted their confidence.
>>
>>29900085
Doesn't make it a need. Name me one person whose cause of death is from "no sex". There are many with horrible mental health issues that live good lives.
>>
>>29898873
>>must have sexual intimacy before you can have self esteem and confidence
>Was Maslow right?

He was right in my case.
>>
I wish I still had the "Everyone throughout the world generalized through a study of six college students" image, as it applies to this.
>>
>>29901448
>horrible mental health issues
>live good lives
lolok
>>
>>29901524
"people" who were never college students are subhuman desu
>>
>>29898969
I'm not even a psych student and I know it's full of fucking shit off of a quick google search, niggers need to learn how to use a fucking computer.
>>
>>29898873
not at all, the new version doesn't have sex among basic needs. There are lots of people giving up for religious or spiritual reasons or even if they just need to concentrate on something else, like finish their thesis, do career or whatever. Even if they are otherwise highly sexual.
And there are also asexuals and those with low libido.
r9k is just one of the most sex and relationship obsessed places on the internet, even more than teen tumblr sites or shallow middle school kids. It doesn't reflect the real world or actual robots
>>
>>29899952
obsessing about not having sex is the same as obsessing about having sex. Just do something else instead and it isn't important any more.
>>
If you interpret sex broadly to mean masturbation, then yes, it belongs at the bottom of the pyramid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.