[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just go up and talk to her bro >just be yourself man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNTY1NjQ0MzAw.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNTY1NjQ0MzAw.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>just go up and talk to her bro
>just be yourself man
>>
Patty Tillman!
>>
Dayum! Would follow him into hell and back.
n-no homo
>>
>>29898870
>this guy slaps your platoon's ass
Wat do?
>>
>>29898870
Can't get a gf if you never talk to any girls, anon. One of my best friends is a chubby manlet and he has a super qt gf that I would date in a heartbeat. I'm not bad looking, I just have no confidence to approach girls.
>>
>>29898870
Dude was a real life G.I. Joe. RIP bro.
>>
>>29898870
>just go up those mountains over there bro
>just be yourself
>>
>>29898870
He looked like a top-douche alpha chad, but he actually seems to have been somewhat intelligent and well-read.

>Tillman was an atheist. According to speakers at his funeral, he was very well-read, having read a number of religious texts including the Bible, Quran and the Book of Mormon as well as transcendentalist authors such as Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau. However, responding to religious overtones at the funeral by Maria Shriver and John McCain, his youngest brother, Richard, asserted that "Just make no mistake, he'd want me to say this: He's not with God, he's fucking dead, he's not religious." Richard added, "Thanks for your thoughts, but he's fuckin[g] dead." Another article quotes Tillman as having told then-general manager of the Seattle Seahawks Bob Ferguson in December 2003, "You know I'm not religious."
>Despite his fame, Tillman did not want to be used for propaganda purposes. He spoke to friends about his opposition to President Bush and the Iraq war, and he had made an appointment with notable government critic Noam Chomsky for after his return from the military. The destruction of evidence linked to Tillman's death, including his personal journal, led his mother to speculate that he was murdered. General Wesley Clark agreed that it was "very possible"
Holy fuck, they murdered him.

The September 25, 2005, edition of the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reported that Tillman held views which were critical of the Iraq War. According to Tillman's mother, a friend of Tillman had arranged a meeting for Tillman with author Noam Chomsky, a prominent critic of the U.S. and American foreign and military policy, to take place after his return from Afghanistan. Chomsky has confirmed this
>>
>>29899076
>intelligent
>first point to prove this is taking note of his atheism
Boy, you're a special kind of retarded
>>
>>29899331
look how triggered this christcuck is everybody
>>
>>29898870
He was a true patriot ;_;7
>>
>>29899331
Retarded Christ cuck
>>
>>29899347
>>29899938
>I'M AN ATHEIST, THEREFORE I AM INTELLIGENT

Dunning-Kruger, ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: photo.jpg (104 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
104 KB, 800x800
>>29899331
Spotted the retard.
>>
>>29899974
More than the average Christcuck, that's for sure
>>
>>29899076
I dont think they murdered him. The government thought this Chad Thundercock looking guy would be a good recruitment hero and then they shut him down when it came out he died by friendly fire rather than killing 100 terrorists with his bear hand.

Occam's razor says someone just cocked up rather than their being a CIA/Mossad conspiracy
>>
>>29900060
>he thinks I'm christian

lmao, keep digging your grave; you're only exposing yourself as a retard
>>
>>29898870
Asked a super stacy about why i couldnt get girls. She literally said it was because i was unattractive and maybe because i get too hyper or too much sometimes (i laugh a lot and am always telling jojes and shit). I guess this means im annoying but people also tell me im hilarious and even stacy said she loves my personality (i told her thats bullshit because if she was single we wouldnt be a thing and she kind of nodded). So basically me being myself actually doesnt work. Even though im not just being too quiet or shy or unconfident
>>
is OP guy supposed to be attractive?
he kinda looks like channing
>>
Yeah, no. There are a select few people that I can be myself around, everyone else requires me to put on one or more layers of deceit and made-up personas.
>>
>>29900131
Not saying it would be a high-level conspiracy, just that people in his individual unit decided to frag him due to atheism/anti-Iraq War stance, etc.
>>
>>29898994
Slap his ass back, what are you, gay?
>>
At least if you talk to her you actually give yourself a chance, she will probably tap out but hey, you tried.
>>
>>29901642
Post a pic of yourself, we could see what's unattractive about you and maybe help you out.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.