[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just lost my virginity to a transsexual prostitute and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: a17.jpg (59 KB, 551x538) Image search: [Google]
a17.jpg
59 KB, 551x538
So I just lost my virginity to a transsexual prostitute and I don't know if I should be proud I worked up the courage to, or ashamed of what went down

>be me last night
>2 weeks away from turning 21
>don't want to be that 21 year old who has never had sex
>resolve myself to do it with a prostitute
>originally planned to do it with a girl, but then came across this one listing
>as far as trannies go she's a 9/10
>Brazilian, proper tits, hot face, narrowish shoulders (only turn off was the big hands)
>decide to just visit her since I've had an interest in trannies for years
>after downing some vodka for courage call her to make an appointment
>30 minutes later I'm at her apartment
>Tell her this is my first time and asked if she could take the lead
>she smiles and says sure 'Just tell me what you're into'
>pause
>realize this might be my only chance to live out my domination fantasy
>tell her to just be real rough with me and dominate me, make me her slave
>afraid she'd be weirded out but she seems happy

cont..
>>
>Exact words 'It's not every day I get to dominate a virgin'
>feel relaxed that she isn't repulsed by my virginity and think all will be okay
>what follows is 20 minutes of extremely degrading and horrible sex followed by 10 minutes of humiliation
>as soon as I put my clothes off she pretty much rapes me for 20 minutes telling me what to do
>it was not how I had pictured it
>I was in so much pain both physically and emotionally but to afraid to tell her to stop
>literally butt raped for a good 10 minutes - pure agony
>after she finished she jacked me off
>as I get up to leave she pushes me back on the bed saying there's 10 minutes left
>SHE'S THIS INTO DOMINATION
>literally forces me to live on her bed and suck her balls for 10 minutes while she verbally abuses me
>come home and cry myself to sleep
>wake up, post this

Don't ever give into the tranny stuff kids, it's not worth it. Before this I could probably maybe pass as a normie sometimes, but now I am irreversibly emotionally damaged.
>>
File: 1426839224185.png (782 KB, 1278x1896) Image search: [Google]
1426839224185.png
782 KB, 1278x1896
>>29898825
I thought the robot existed to prevent this kind of shit
>>
fuck off with your pasta
>>
>>29898825
>not crunching her balls
C'mon mate just get one between your molars and CRANCH
>>
>>29898841
The robot resets every month.
>>
File: 146399174541645s.jpg (10 KB, 261x197) Image search: [Google]
146399174541645s.jpg
10 KB, 261x197
>>29898868
>and CRANCH
HAHAHAHAH KEK
>>
>P
>R
>E
>M
>I
>U
>M

>K
>E
>K
>>
Sounds pretty hot desu, I'd have enjoyed it, did you suck her fick?
>>
> He thinks he lost his virginity by having sex with a man

Sorry OP - but you are gay and still a virgin.
>>
Damn pasta, I was looking forward to a good tranny tale.

The fact I remembered this makes me feel like a standard old fag

Feels good nigga
>>
>>29898825
I lost my virginity to a tranny prostitute too. My experience didn't go anything like yours. I fucked that boipussy hard and he/she sucked me off without a condom and licked my balls, which felt great.
>>
>>29898868
Fucking hell i laughed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.