[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one here who actually enjoys their job? I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: daf.jpg (33 KB, 680x723) Image search: [Google]
daf.jpg
33 KB, 680x723
Am i the only one here who actually enjoys their job?

I love unwinding after a long day of work knowing that I earned my keep.
It's a primal feeling that i imagine cavemen felt after coming home from a successful hunt.
>>
>>29898754
>It's a primal feeling that i imagine cavemen felt after coming home from a successful hunt.

I get the same feeling when I shit on the floor.
>>
delusional wagies are out of control today, is it some kind of normie yank holiday or something?
>>
>>29898754
I only get that feeling after doing physical work, being mentally exhausted doesn't do it for me.
>>
I've got a pretty good job. Not very stressful, I can create new cool things, and it pays really well too.
>>
You are completely alienated from your fruits of labor. Everyone higher up than you is exploiting you to make a profit. That's all you are. A big dollar sign to them. They give you some chump change so you can live, while they take all the rest, which should rightfully be yours. You haven't earned your keep, you've earned your boss' keep.
>>
>>29898754
>It's a primal feeling that i imagine cavemen felt after coming home from a successful hunt.
"cave men" hunted infrequently and certainly didn't perform pointless repetitious minor tasks for hours on end, day in day out. The Industrial and Post Industrial Age has brought about working conditions which humans up until said time never normally operated under.
>>
>>29898754
>I earned my keep
maybe it's a primal feeling that the caveman's servant felt after sweeping his master's cave
>>
>>29898835
Yeah, I read an article recently that said hunter gatherer groups "worked" (in the sense of taking care of their survival needs) about 4 hours a day and spent the rest of the time goofing off.
>>
>>29898823
>implying his menial wagie job is all the hard work
the hard work was setting up and creating the company he works for. The pittance he receives by riding his boss's success is a kindness

do you honestly think it's the unskilled shelf stacker earning millions for walmart or do you think it's the company itself? you are but a replaceable cog in the machine. stop it with this "you're earning your boss millions" bullshit. the boss earned his own millions by creating the damn company
>>
>>29898823
>while they take all the rest
rest, which is rightfully yours
We communism now
>>
>>29898785
>I only get that feeling after doing physical work, being mentally exhausted doesn't do it for me

100% accurate, I did construction for two weeks once and you feel like some kind of god-king when the shift ends and you shower and sink your teeth into a steak. Still, it's only fun as a temporary gig.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.