[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that League of Legends is so easy for me? I just got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: download (4).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Why is it that League of Legends is so easy for me? I just got in plat yesterday..
I feel like i could go pro at some point. I LITTERALLY carry all my games.
>>
If you are that good, go for it. I wish you the best, bro!
>>
It's easy to climb low ranks easily, but once you hit high plat/diamond you need to actually be good at the game and you're less likely to get retards on the other team you can exploit and get fed. Definitely gets harder to climb for the vast majority of people.
>>
>>29898696
Probably because riot took a relatively easy game and then babbified it to the extreme.
I tanked my placements on purpose when I played for a while years ago. Winrate from bronze to plat was ~90%.
This was before OCE servers, so I was playing on 200 ping. I'm not even very good at dota.
>>
File: 1452935185280.jpg (227 KB, 900x1430) Image search: [Google]
1452935185280.jpg
227 KB, 900x1430
>why is LoL so easy for me
Because...its...easy?
>>
>>29898696
I don't know anything about League of Legends but watch out for the Dunning Kruger effect.
>>
it doesn't get any easier than DOTA/LoL/whatever.
you control one unit, he has like 8 pieces of gear or whatever and like 5 abilities, manually get the killing blow with auto attacking.
your teammates reveal the map for you, so you don't even have to scout most of the time.

it's just a piss easy game that any retard could master if they repeated the procedure of gathering gear and killing blow mobs as fast as possible.
then when it's time to kill someone you just pretend they are a mob, but instead of auto attack, you use "Ability X that does Y amount of damage".
i think Lemmings is a more difficult game.
>>
File: 1456560505201.gif (398 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1456560505201.gif
398 KB, 500x460
>>29898696

Because it is an easy game you fucking retard

>why is braindead moba easy

You're controlling literally ONE unit, if you find it even remotely hard to do anything in that game you should consider ending it.

No moba is hard, you could learn league inside and out in less then a week

t.someone who used to play that absolute garbage
I'm happy I got banned from it, especially now how shit the game is and its really just normalfags first video game
>>
>>29899063
>>29898696
>>29898975
God damn you niggas are retarded. I suppose the fundamentals of the game can seem simple, but if it's truly "so easy' why don't you go get rank 1? You can make 7 figures if you're the best. Oh wait, it's not that easy because some turbo autists are actually better at it than you.
>>
>>29899063
t. silver 1 player
>>
>>29898696
>getting to low plat
>thinking It's something special
lul I bet you don't even have above 55 percent winrate and you struggled to get there
>>
>>29899063
lemmings is actually pretty fucking hard, some of those puzzles were clever, and you have to time abilities just right...
>>
>>29899162
Understanding/memorizing other champion's kits and knowing when a trade is going to be won or lost is just as important, right?

I can't get good at league for the life of me. Like the shittiest player you know, bronze I tier mechanics
>>
>>29899176
Was about to write that
>gets low plat
>thinks he accomplished something
>probably also plays on some shit-server like brazil
>would be max silver in any decent region
>Bronze-Gold is same level, OP is basicaly happy about getting out of Bronze and thinks he could become pro now.
>>
>>29898696
Just play Dota.
>>
>>29899063
these lads is someone who never played a moba at a decent skill level. You can tell, due to the scrubiness deeply embedded in his post.
>>
>>29899123
Exactly. Mobas are just a ridiculously simplified version of RTS designed for stupid degenerates who can't/don't want to invest time into learning to play a proper RTS
>>
>>29899312
Are you Koreans still mad that nobody cares about your little starcraft anymore?
>>
>>29899350
I'm not even mad any more, I just pity the degenerate new generations who aren't even capable of playing a vidya that actually takes serious skillz. Kys nigga
>>
>>29899312
I was mid GM at Sc2 and I'm worse at LoL (d4). What does that make me then?

I wouldn't say Mobas are easier, but the complexity of the game is indeed a bit lower.
>>
tfw have to win 2 more games to get into silver 1

guys i need your energy
>>
>>29899359
>New generations
>Uses "nigga" unironically

You're either a dumb literal nigger or an stupid, arrogant teenager.
>>
>>29899359
I feel you brobot, I was just roasting you. I still play RTS and prefer it to MOBA. But at the end of the day I still find MOBAs harder, especially because of the necessary team play component, which at higher skill levels is basically the most important thing to win. And it's really hard finding people that communicate that well with you.
>>
>>29899391
If you are on euw I could try helping you with that. I have a smurf in gold named "Tkingz Vilareto" if you wanna add me
>>
>>29899389
First of all, the complexity is lower by a long shot, not by a "bit"

And your comparison of the ranks is totally irrelevant. How much time & effort did you invest in league? Just as much as you did in sc2? I honestly doubt that is the case. And even if you did, there's a million reasons why you aren't making progress in league that are entirely unrelated to skill (for instance: attitude towards teammates, champions you play (meta/non meta), etc.
>>
>>29898696
Took me 3 weeks to get from Silver II (where i started after promotions) to Plat 4. Its really not hard. Once most of my games so skipped some steps. Its just a grind
>>
File: 1422251594387.jpg (138 KB, 443x400) Image search: [Google]
1422251594387.jpg
138 KB, 443x400
>>29898696
>got into platinum
>I feel like i could go pro

>>29899312
>proper RTS
>StarCraft

What kind of bizarro normie thread is this

League of Legends is the tinder of vidya
>>
>>29899425
Godbless anon. Anyways, I don't think the teamplay aspect of the game is related to skill. What I consider skill are things such as map awareness, your ability to farm, to properly execute combos, trade, etc. But having a "positive attitude" and communicating with the animals you get 90% of the time isn't something that I'd qualify as "skill"
>>
>>29899452
This
>Meta Picks
>Meta item builds
>teamwork

this is what makes you climb.
>>
>>29899400
Wp sir, imba arguments

>kys
>>
>>29899389
You're obviously lying. you fuckign faggot.
>>29899452
>>
>>29899496
I'm not even talking about LoL, I'm talking about Dota, and at 5k mmr and higher, basically co operation with your team is what determines who wins. The chance of solo carrying is almost non existent against skilled players.
>>
>>29899425
Only beta autistic faggots play MOBAS, which maes it impossible to play effectively in a team, unless you're doing it with real life friends.
>>
You are playing against children.
>>
>>29899450
silver *
>>29899452
I played around 10k games of sc2 and I got GM after around 5k? In league I've played maybe 2500 games, but the games are way longer than sc2 games so I think It's around the same time spent. I don't make progress in league because I don't enjoy the game that much anymore and I'm just not as good at league. I was never extremelly good at having high mouse accuracy, having high map awareness even though I understand what I'm supposed to do.
In sc2 mouse accuracy isn't as relevant and it's more about speed and theory, and I guess it fit better with me. I could also go full autism into build orders, take full responsibility for losses and not feel like I didn't have control over something (unlike league where you have 4 randoms on the team).
>>
>>29899487
Have you got a better RTS?
>>
>>29899518
It doesn't matter if you're talking about dota or league, the principle is the same: ability to cooperate with your teammates is a win condition, and that ability has nothing to do with actual skill (imo)
>>
File: pingu_506.jpg (13 KB, 400x432) Image search: [Google]
pingu_506.jpg
13 KB, 400x432
Does anyone want to play after I'm done work. I'm bronze 1, but I'm a lot of fun to play with
>>
>>29899517
no?
oergano
>>
>>29899563
How do you manage to be so bad at this game?
>>
>>29899583
What region, and what expansion?
>>
>>29899511
Can't understand even half of that gibberish you wasted your time typing out. Hang yourself.
>>
>>29899583
There are literally pro sc2 players who changed from a pro sc2 team to a pro league team without practice in league-
>>
>>29899550
I'm just arguing for the obvious truth that RTS takes more skill than MOBA

The reasons you have listed are entirely subjective (therefore irrelevant). If you are really spending that much time & effort and still not making progress, you are in the marginal minority
>>
>>29898696
Because its a game made for 12 years old kids
>>
>>29899599
Are you kidding me? You fail to provide any kind of constructive response & then you suggest that I should hang myself, lmao

>kys already
>>
>>29898774
This. I peaked at plat 1 euw. The amount of mistakes you are allowed to make narrows much on higher tiers.

Rito made game all about picks and teamplay though so the game kinda sucks now .
>>
>>29899153
They're not saying it's easy to hit number #1, they're saying it's easier to be better than you.
Most people plateau at plat and then refuse to accept that they're still garbage, blame the teams they get, and stay a permashitter.

If you manage to hit P1, I doubt you'll ever become diamond. Everything you think you've achieved going from B5 to P1, you have to go through again from D5 to D1.

>>29899055
>Dunning Kruger effect
Pretty much this desu, babbies first climb out of sub-mediocrity.
>>
>>29899597
During HoTS I was at my peak rank 70 GM on NA. On EU I was #5 masters on the entire server during season lock and mostly playing rank 100-50 grandmaster players. But I couldn't get promoted because of the season lock and I stopped playing the game afterwards.
>>
>tfw going pro is the only chance at life i have
>tfw if i fail this i'm going to have to wagecuck
someone help me
>>
>>29899633
>Can't greentext properly
>Shitty reading comprehension
>Uses nigga unironically
>OMG MY GENERATION SUX XDDDDD
>Echoes older replies with no new rebuttal

Learn how to tie a noose, friendo. You'll need it. Remember to tie it tightly around your neck as well. :^)
>>
File: watamote1.gif (178 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
watamote1.gif
178 KB, 500x411
>>29899607
I guess I'm just not talented at league :D
>>
>>29899400
>>29899511
>>29899599
>>29899633

Battle of the dubs.

Lazy forced originality
>>
>>29899740
You are obviously a troll/retard. I give up
>>
>>29898774
>>29899644
no u dont, u 2 just suk dik
>>
>>29899773
>Losing the argument
>Resorts to calling me a troll

Nice ragequit, faggot.
Buy a gun. Aim for your brain. Pull the trigger.
>>
>>29899791
Obvious troll.

<<you>> never provided any actual arguments

<<you>> just keep typing bullshit

It is pointless to try to talk to you. Lmao
>>
Can you fucks stop saying "MOBA"? That's a meme term RIOT games came up with. It's ARTS.
>>
>>29899831
Thought you gave up? Came back for some damage control, I see.
Keep replying. I'm interested in seeing how many ways you can restate the same thing with different variations.
And if it's pointless, why are you still replying, retard?
>>
>>29899217
they never played Lemmings, that's how i know they're very young children.
their eggs are in a moba basket, whereas they would get wrecked at an actual skill-based game like Counter-Strike or Street Fighter.
>>
>>29899063
there's no individual skill, the mechanics of the game are far too simple to permit it. (which is how riot wants it, so no one is unable to play)

at pro it's 99% its all about the team getting the champion numbers in all the right places at the right time.
>>
Plat is shit mate, start talking when you're at LEAST diamond 2. P5 is trash.
You're probably not even in EUW/NA/Kr/TW where the rank would even matter, probably trash LAS or TR servers.

Nice bait thread though. Kys noob
>>
>>29899644
>Rito made game all about picks and teamplay though so the game kinda sucks now .
>implying that isn't a good thing
>>
>>29900017
>normies who suck at games think it's a good thing that it's cooperative rock paper scissors
shocking
>>
>>29899978
>d2
>good
lel
>>
>1260 hours in CSGO
>struggling in LEM
Kill me pls. I'll never go pro like this.
>>
>>29898696

> is plat
> feels pro
Kek nigger, make another thread when you carry all games in dia 1
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.