[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you ever able to suck your own dick robuts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1361902357845.jpg (39 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
1361902357845.jpg
39 KB, 500x653
Were you ever able to suck your own dick robuts?
>>
When I was between the ages of 13-15 I could suck the head of my own penis, but that's as far as I could get down. Took a lot of pre-fellatio stretching before I could get my head down far enough. Haven't been able to do it since then; no longer limber enough.
>>
>>29898447
Just the head. this was when I was 13. I can't do it to save my own life now, i should do yoga
>>
Nope. I was really flexible as a kid, could do the splits easily, but no. Couldn't bend that way far enough.
>>
>>29898447
That's a pretty good job/10
>>
I can do it pretty consistently because I'll well endowed.

Sadly that's the only mouth that's ever touched my cock.
>>
I still can.
Feels more like sucking dick than getting your dick sucked.
>>
>>29900632
Still can to, very unpleasant feeling. 2/10 probably wouldnt recommend especially if you plan on sucking to completion
>>
>>29898447

Thats the faggotry test. The boner should be killed as you try to approach.
>>
Yeah.
I'm always sore the day after and it's kinda a pain to do, so I don't do it all the time.
>>
>>29900706
>not loving yourself
>>
>>29900706
When you jerk off, you're getting a handjob from a dude, and you are giving a handjob to a dude.
>>
>>29898447
No, but I have witnessed a mate do it.
For some strange reason self fellating often features in my dreams.
>>
>>29898447
No but I came a whole load in my mouth like last week
>>
When I was 12 I discovered masturbation and I was obsessed by the idea of sucking my own dick. For at least one month, I stretched my spine to its limit and I still wasn't able to reach the head of my dick. One day, when my dad left home for the afternoon, I went upstairs and I positionned myself in a feotus like position where de railing of the stair was. My head was resting on the ground while my feets were pushing against the railing. Thats the only time I have been able to do it.
>>
>>29898447
I can hold it in my mouth but i can't really suck it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.