[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: spacewojak.png (491 KB, 499x597) Image search: [Google]
spacewojak.png
491 KB, 499x597
Post your recent dreams here, the weirder the better

last night I had a dream where I was in a town on the edge of a huge chasm that eldritch gods lived in
I ended up getting kidnapped by a big shapeshifting monster pretending to be my mother and dragged down there, and then I met the main cthulhu god dude and he fucked me
neither of us came we just stopped at one point and I got to roam around a little bit
I've had this dream 2 nights in a row it's very stressful and terrifying the only way I can avoid them trying to hunt me down is if I pretend to be on their side, being down in the chasm is dark and spooky and it's almost impossible to escape
>>
File: liquorice.jpg (343 KB, 2072x1664) Image search: [Google]
liquorice.jpg
343 KB, 2072x1664
>>29898286
from last night
>in a marketplace
>people selling 1-metre-long liquorice sticks (pic related)
>buy at least 25 of them, all different flavours
>>
File: jedi-starfighter.jpg (152 KB, 1000x561) Image search: [Google]
jedi-starfighter.jpg
152 KB, 1000x561
>flying jedi star fighter
>in space battle field
>fight a spaceship that looks like celeste guap
>get rekt
>pure darkness
>can only hear this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmj1kx0WH3w
>>
>>29898286
>smoking weed
>cop catches me, I run away
>he calls in a swat team
>eventually get caught
>the cop arrests me outside a house
>a bus arrives and my whole school stares and walks past me
>>
File: 1467840607672.png (718 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1467840607672.png
718 KB, 700x700
>tfw every dream is always in your house
>never anything special or intense
>just mundane arguments about nothing that makes no sense

REEEEEEEEEEEE, I JUST WANT DIFFRENT SCENERY never gone outside in 1+ years

Atleast I would imagine it would be easy to lucid dream if I wanted to.
>>
two nights ago
>in someone else's bathroom with brother
>joke that I'm going to stay there for the rest of my life and the owners of the home have to build a new bathroom for themselves
>>
sorry anons i was writing something a few minutes ago but my rabbit i noticed that my rabbit is dead and now i just cant laugh
>>
>>29898286
When I was a wee lad, I had maybe 4 or 5 nightmares where I felt distressed. But now, no matter how disturbing the imagery of my dreams is, I always feel safe.

just woke up:
>riding a bus with my mom, its going through a bridge that soars above the city.
>Its the dead of night, nor lights inside nor outside, the moon has been swallowed by the sky, the stars glitter faintly, but they are very far away.
>a seat clears in the last row, the one behind me, I take it because it seems comfy
>petite qt asian girl at my left, ask her if she wants to hear some music with me, as I lend her an earplug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-yP9f0gadU

>we talk for hours, when the bus finally reaches the city, I ask for her number, but despite having the cellphone on my hand, I forget a couple digit before writing the whole thing up.
>>
I had a series of lucid dreams. One felt like I was in a Metalocalypse episode, but I don't remember much. One was me imagining big accidents happening and seeing them happen before me, things falling over on stuff and explosions things like that.
>>
>>29898286
Here's mine:
>Ask homeless girl if she wants to stay with me because I have a crush on her.
>She is living in really bad conditions, even for a homeless person, borderline comically bad.
>She just gets angry at me and walks away.
>Nearby dream friend(not real person) tells me it's better to live around life than to go through it and that I should respect her decision.
>Tell friend to stop being retarded.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.