[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your chance robots. Well some of you at least, the ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
This is your chance robots. Well some of you at least, the ones who still care. I made it. I make about 2-3 million a year now conservatively and own a software and hardware development company. We're growing fast. I promised myself a few years ago that I will come back to /r9k/ and try to save some of the people still here, because at that time in my life I wanted there to be someone that saved me. Well here I am, if no one replies to this, I don't know, I may try again in a week, but I may just leave forever.

What I need you to do is tell me your life story, tell me why you deserve to be saved, and how I can save you.

I am willing to

1) Give some of you jobs working at my studio, things like game design or other such jobs

2) Give you some money

3) Give you a lot of money

This depends on how touched I am by your stories. Alright well that's it, post them and I can change your life.
>>
gib money
>>
I was raped by 7 niggers down a back alley one time.

The horror I experienced led me to eat my own mother.

Now I want your stuff. Give.
>>
Been fucking emotionally beaten and verbally abused by everyone in my life. Alienated from society and social standing since middle school. I grew up with no friends and I still don't have any friends. This website is one of four that I browse and ever since my NEETbux expired I've been struggling to keep my normie job as a cashier at a gas station. I just want to be a normie and feel a woman's love. 29 year old KHHV and I regret not being more open to the romantic advancements guys gave me because women has no interest in me (and still don't, even at my shit job). I just want to hit it off with someone at a party of something, but I'm too poor to go to clubs or anything like that. Guess I'll wallow in self pity till the day I die.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29898122

I WANT A HUSKY GIMME A HUSKY!!!!!!

ITS YOUR MISSION TO GIVE ME A HUSKY!!!!!!!
>>
i just want a girlfriend lad i dont care about money
too bad women are whore and they want money
>>
File: me.gif (2 MB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
2 MB, 500x381
>>29898122
I need chips and cola and more games! >:o
>>
I haven't got much of a sob story to tell, my childhood and upbringing wasn't that bad compared to those who truly had it bad. I'd get yelled at quite a lot from 5-11 or so. He never laid a finger on me, thankfully. I recounted some of my childhood about a month ago. Wish I had saved it.

I don't to be honest, I was on the cusp of getting on my feet and I proceeded to torch all the progress I'd made and go back to being a NEET. It was a poor decision and I'm completely at fault. What I think I need more than anything is enough for a car, both so I can get to a factory job and as a contingency if I were to get kicked out. I've lived in a car before, it's not so bad.

[email protected]
>>
>I made it. I make about 2-3 million a year now conservatively and own a software and hardware development company.

tell us your tale cyborg. did you have to go back to schooling for it?
>>
>>29898257
Don't bother, this is copypasta.
>>
Those who have posted anime have shown that they aren't ready to recieve my help
>>
>>29898260
I posted the same thread a few days ago, but I never found the people I was looking for
>>
Racist will not receive an offer. Be certain to provide contact information.
>>
>>29898122
Was raised by a single mother and two sisters, one of them killed herself when I was 14. I dont know how to man or function normally around older males, though I try my best.
>>
Too bad you're still a dumb frogposter
>>
>>29898122
>Why, when I was a young robot
>I found my aroma lacked a certain appeal
>I could clear the classroom after every meal
>I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned
>And it hurt that I had no friends because I kept breaking wind
>And oh, the shame
>I was ashamed
>Thoughta changin' my name
>to a more Chad-like name
>And then I stoping caring, and guess how I feeled
>I feeled that feel when no gf to fart on
>>
>>29898122
I don't have a sad story. I don't have a story period. My life is incredibly boring and I have no real goals. I currently live with my parents and have no future plans whatsoever. I have things I want to be, like the president, but it's never serious.

I'm smart and am motivated by money though. I'll take any position you can give me if it pays well and strikes my fancy.
>>
this thread reminded me that nothing in this world makes me happy. I w a n n a b r I n g h I m b a c k t o l I f e
>>
Father died christmas 2009 of Cancer >> cried for days since then in didnt celebrate anything again
grandma died shortly after my brithday this year
Really miss both and wish back in time
have finance problems because i live with my brother and he want too much rent from me
I try to act as cool as i can to friends and really kind or really cold to strangers
I think if i dont have money worries i had more time to find a meaning in life, and would not have to worry about university, money, and this shithole i live in , i could be more emotionally writing this with more detail and adjectifs but this is basically it
>>
>>29898122
Well here goes.
My mom died of cancer when I was 12. Dad used to beat shit out of her so I haven't seen him since I was 4. After she died I was left with my sister who neglected me, I basically grew up alone.
Since I had no guidance I tried to follow my dreams to become an artist instead of choose a sensible career. Now I'm almost 25 with no career prospects and a terrible income. All my friends are successful and I'm just a wagie. I cant even look myself in the mirror.
I apply for jobs every day but no one will give me an opportunity.
If you want to buy or commission artwork my email is [email protected]
I'll take just about any work now.
>>
>>29898122
Music is what I have been doing since I was a kid.
I can't read it, only play it and thanks to digital programs I have been composing it since I was 13.

I do have some social skills and people normally don't notice it. Still, I don't like being around people. I'm quite the autistic one and I only like making what I love the best. So I decided to look for a job related to music. Video game developing is the best option I found.

All I can find are dying projects that either don't pay or last for a few months with low salary and no contract.
I would be ok it. I would be ok with being a NEET who makes music all day, but I live in my parents basement and I don't want to be a failure in their eyes.

They have tried so hard and they're now beginning to realise it's not going to be okay.

I don't really want free money. I want the means to work on what I like the most.
I don't mind being alone or being "that quiet guy in the corner". I like it, in fact.
>>
>>29898240
is this a meme? Or are you obsessed with huskies? Why can't you just get your own husky?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x425
How to bait poor losers into wasting their time sharing their life story
>>
>>29898122
Hello OP.
I am a poor jew living in the slums of Tel Aviv.
I was molested by a cryptojew when I was but a young boy.
My mother is absent and my father beats me all of the day and all of the night.
I had to drop out of high school to support myself by collecting garbage and human waste.
I have taught myself programming in Python, C#, C and C++ and I know a lot of OOP, though no one will hire me because I have burns all over my face and torso.

Help me familia
>>
My wife just left me. I let her cheat on me for a year because I couldn't imagine living without her. I thought us having an open marriage would be fun, but that only lasted a few months and she went back to hiding everything.
Lost my job in September.
I got tired of her never leaving the computer or spending any time with me or helping with anything around the house and started getting upset with her.
So she runs off and tells everyone I was abusing her.
She's planning to move in with some 19 year old virgin.
I can't pay my bills anymore :(
>>
>>29898122
Why do people make these threads? To torture the hopeless?
>>
>>29899619
to give them empty hope
>>
>>29898122
I'm a college student in cs, but I don't care about that really. What I'm really interested in is finance and economics. I don't know if you know about this OP, but basically the entire world economy is on the verge of collapse. The european banking sector looks like it's going to be the first domino, but there are so many bubbles out there right now, corporate debt, Chinese credit, real estate bubbles all over the western world. Once one comes apart all the others will follow. This post is both advice and begging, because if you really are in the position you say op, you should act quickly to preserve your assets by selling any real estate you may have along with corporate bonds and equities and buying gold and stable currencies like the USD. I'm just a student but I have about a 10k portfolio that I'm using to trade gold miners right now, but I'm planning on moving into options trading once things accelerate since that's where the real money is. If you want to give me some extra capital I certainly wouldn't mind, I guarantee I'll use it better than anyone else itt
>>
>>29898122
>I made it. I make about 2-3 million a year now conservatively
Pics or didnt happen
>>
>>29898122

I want 2, just some money. I've had an neurotic father since a young age. Nothing's good enough, goes into a fit of screaming rage at shortest notice. Even when he's in a good mood you're still walking on egg shells, not knowing when he'll blow up. One of my earliest childhood memories is of him trying to test my english ability. Guy was writing in cursive, which I could not read. He starts screaming, I get afraid to even speak about the cursive thing, and it just goes on with him thinking I'm dumb shit with no english capabilities when I can read regular upper and lower case letters just fine.

Later on I moved a lot. Each move eliminated all my friends and made me more awkward than last. I immigrated to the US, which fucked me up for years.

I graduated from college as an unemployable person. Had good grades in useful majors (Finance and Marketing), but too socially anxious to get hired at a proper job.

I worked at a customer service job in a call center for a year, quit, then long story short sold shit on ebay with my father, who I forced myself to get along with. Had a few good years, put money away in investments and I'm doing good. Almost got enough to retire early in the next year or two.

OP, if you would, just give me some money. Not a lot, just enough for a little gift to myself or something to cheer me up a little on this last stretch, since my father is driving me nuts. Come to think of it he's never stopped doing it.
>>
I just want to eat a tasty pizza tonight. I'm not particularly poor either.
>>
>>29898122
>tell me why you deserve to be saved
No one here is lad
You weren't here for so long you must have forgot
nice bait tho
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.