[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of being a NEET shut in piece of shit. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1468103017209.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1468103017209.png
347 KB, 628x719
I'm tired of being a NEET shut in piece of shit. I'm going to goad my parents into taking out a $20,000 loan so I can leave the country and establish myself somewhere else. Critique my plan.
>>
Your parents aren't going to get that money for you and even if they did you wouldn't know what to do with it.
>>
>>29897910
>Critique my plan.
Your parents say no.
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>29897910

thats a stupid idea and you'd be better off just ending it instead of soaking up even MORE of their money

tbqh the only people that have a problem with being a neet is dumb normalfags.
So kill yourself regardless
>>
Changing yourself and your surroundings all at once is the worst thing you can do right now.
You'll fail miserably.
>>
>be useless neet
>his plan is to given money from his parents, which they dont even have

starting working you disgrace of a son
>>
>>29897977
Fuck them, they made me this way. Once I get the money I'm not coming back and I hope I never see them again.
>>
>>29897910
A lump sum of money isn't going to help you. Say you had the money and moved somewhere. Would you be able to get a decent job? What's your work history like?
>>
>>29897910
So are your parents rich or are you so selfish that you think the world owes you something. Your parents will be kind of disgusted if you ask for this. I don't know about toy, but as a millennial who built a successful career from scratch in a brutal and shit-tier job market most people in my age bracket come off as fucking retarded. They are honestly so ignorant that they think that what they have qualifies as knowledge or experience and thus should be paid highly for it -- a fallacy known as Dunning - Kruger effect.

The problem is: because they already know everything you can't tell them shit then they act confused why no one wants to hire them. Incredible! And if I'm starting to sound like an old man I'm honestly not. My age is only 23 (probably old since avg age on /b/ is 16.) But take it from me OP -- you sound exactly like the kind of faggot that makes it easy to generalize that millennials are a bunch of stupid, entitled, pussy cunts.

Here's some advice: pick up a book on artificial intelligence and Python programming and start studying. In a few years you'll be able to get a job earning 6 figures without a degree - but it will take hard work and original ideas to get to that point. There's your way out of NEETdom -- an in demand, specialization that people will pay you for. Not trying to suck your parents tits for money you worthless, leeching faggot. Obviously this thread is bait though, I really just wanted to rant about stupid cunts. Thanks for providing this platform OP <3
>>
>>29898074
You just made it $30,000 -- and yes they do owe me something for raising me into a piece of shit.
>>
>>29898107
Why not ask them for 100k? Or a million? You clearly have no conception of anything. Obviously this is a bait thread but if you need genuine career advice I could probably help. I've landed six figure jobs repeatedly without any more education than high school. I did this with no prior work experience. Are you curious how?

>inb4 dix sucking or parental connections
>>
>>29898074
>python
>PYTHON
This is bait replying to a bait thread, and I'm taking it.
If you think this is a solid plan then you're delusional. Nobody is going to give you shit for a job in programming without a degree. Teaching yourself a programming language and some basics is a good idea, but jumping into artificial intelligence and machine learning is a stupid idea and relying on teaching yourself to get a job is a stupid idea. This is top tier shitty advice, only on /r9k/ can we see such a beautiful combination of ignorance and arrogance. You are just plain retarded.
>>
>>29898107
>You just made it $30,000
>>
>>29898177
They care more about certifications and raw skill rather than degrees. Any faggot retard can sail through college with a C- and get the degree.
>>
>>29898223
How do you even get an interview without a college degree though? Did you just cold call/email companies and tell them you know how to code?
>>
>>29898223
>guy comes in with certifications and college degree because certifications are shit easy to get
>guy come in with just certifications and is very proud of himself for doing what kids in highschool can do.
Which would you hire?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.