[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ I need some advice. >GF is cosplaying once or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rarecostumpepe.png (654 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
rarecostumpepe.png
654 KB, 600x585
Hey /r9k/ I need some advice.

>GF is cosplaying once or twice a month
>Sometimes I dont go with her
>She goes to this local "cartoon festival" last weekend
>Dresses as Harley Quinn
>A couple of days later me, her and her kids look at the photos on the TV
>A picture of her making out with a guy dressed as the Joker
>Don't say anything because her kids are there
>After that she told me it wasnt a big deal she was just in persona

Fuck. What should I do? Might leave her but if its just a one time thing I might get over it.
>>
>letting your cosplayer gf go alone to conventions

Bro, have you even heard about the sick shit that goes on at these nerd conventions? Orgies, raves, hordes of desperate men dishing out attention to any and every cosplaying females, and the list goes on.
>>
>>29897511
>her kids
Well, a few days ago, there was a megacuck on this board.
>>
>>29897511

Seems like bait. If it isn't, lol. I lol'ed at "her kids." How cuck of you to support Chad/Jamal's offspring. And double lol at it being a one-time thing. That's like and undercover cop catching a guy selling drugs and him being like, "That was my first sale ever. I'll never do it again."
>>
Lore Cuckenwald, Master of Self Esteem Issues over here.
>>
>>29897511
You already know the answer, don't you?
>>
>>29897511
If you want to make her jelly, tell her you don't care who she fucks and you'll go get some on the side, too.
>>
>>29897511
>just in persona
sounds like it's definitely part of her persona
im not going to give you advice but i certainly wouldn't listen or would disregard what she has to say about what she does or how big of a deal it was.
>>
>>29897511
>GF is cosplaying once or twice a month
>cosplaying

>A couple of days later me, her and her kids look at the photos on the TV
>her kids

You weren't supposed to get with this bitch in the first place, cuck.
>>
>>29897511
>Hey /r9k/
>GF
>What should I do
just leave please
>>
>>29897511
harley quinn cosplayers are generally scum, you should have saw the red flag from the beginning and prevented it, it's your own fault you got cucked.
>>
>>29897511
Your girl friend is a slut OP and I don't know how to help you. You like her more than she likes you and your relationship is probably doomed. unless, you're into having an open relationship
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.