[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did I fuck it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: i have given up.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
i have given up.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>Go out for drinks with co worker, was meant to be another person there but they bailed
>Knock back drinks like a madman
>Gets to 1 in the morning, get a kebab
>We walk to the park near her place, chill/eat
>She invites me in, put a movie on
>Sit there like an autist watching "The Princess Bride" and not touching
>She get cold, so we get a blanket and continue not touching
>4AM, movie ends, get uber home
Why am I this autistic with women that I can end up at their home and still not make a move I hate myself fucks sake what can I do to improve
>>
>>29897264
now is your chance, start touching
>>
>>29897264
ugh guys

So autistic. Only get a date with girl and go back to her place

Gosh so autistic LOL haha so autistic xD

You guys know this feel?
>>
>>29897264
put your hand on her thigh
>>
>>29897303
It wasn't a date - was meant to be my neighbour there lmao. She has just moved here and I was trying to be friendly
>>
>>29897314
What if she turns and is like "wtf" what do ya do, that's a risky move. Is there any smoother way less risky?
>>
File: sdfhbtnkybf.jpg (34 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
sdfhbtnkybf.jpg
34 KB, 480x269
>>29897264
I have pretty similar story.
>see girl, girl sees you, unable to talk to her
>girl shows interest, unable to talk to her
>girl talks to you, unable to talk to her
fml...
>>
>>29897352
I simply can't tell if a girl is into me or not. I can talk to them but not understand them. I just assume they're not into me
>>
>>29897339
take the risk you fucking pussy. maybe stop masturbating for a week b4 then your body will force you
>>
>>29897371
I always think that how could anyone be interested in me. I'm boring and very quiet. I often think that they must be pranking me or something.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4 KB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4 KB, 200x144
Next shot you get op make the most of it.

Grab her hand and go from there.

Otherwise live in regret
>>
>>29897494
Another co worker is trying to organise all of us over 18s to go out one night, I'll have to try my luck then if we end up alone again
Need to grow some balls desu
>>
>>29897264
tell us how old are you, OP

your comment was not original.
>>
>>29897597
I am 18, surely there's hope for me yet
>>
File: nVUanBC.png (353 KB, 850x455) Image search: [Google]
nVUanBC.png
353 KB, 850x455
>>29897264
Could be worse
>2 years ago, beginning of freshman year at university
>RA tells me about qt on 4th floor telling everyone she wants to fuck me specifically
>don't believe him
>start hearing it from other people in the dorms
>still don't believe them
>2 months later, finally get the courage to go up and talk to her
>its too late
>become beta orbiter for rest of year
>repeat situation later on with 2 roommates who wanted to threesome
>end up leaving university as a virgin
>end up losing virginity to 3/10 fatty a few months ago
>haven't had action since
Literally had every advantage going my way and i still fucked it all up.
>inb4 get out normies REEEEEE
at least as a complete robot you learn to have no hope. when you literally have the chance right there in your hand and fail as a normie, thats an even more crushing blow
>>
>>29897264

should have turned to her and been like. "there's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world; it would be a pity not to suck on yours."

then she would have farted and you could hump her.
>>
>>29897689
That's worse
Fuck I'm sorry for your loss, you inspire me to not be like you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.