[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw when I gave up on women > mfw when they try to manipulate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1468292282046.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1468292282046.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
> mfw when I gave up on women
> mfw when they try to manipulate me
> mfw they think they can use their "charms"
> mfw when I see utter confusion and desperation in their faces when they don't get what they want
> mfw they sincerely now want something from me
> but I don't

Anyone else /enlightened/?
>>
>>29897198
I've given up on women too and I gotta say I love their reactions when their cute faces have no effect on me.
>first they notice you
>you think wtf why is this happening?
>you realise she wants to ask you to do something for her
>lolnope.executable
>see her face change from happy to confused and rapidly to angry
>>
>>29897198
>tfw you're intentionally obstructive with women who try to manipulate you with their feminine wiles
>tfw she just goes to another male to easily manipulate
Fuck most men are retarded.
>>
>>29897276
I really thought it was a meme, but they are really confused and even pissed at you, when you don't fall fot their
> "Teheee, oh come on anooooon, do it for me! :) You won't regret it you know ;)"
They are like little kids, some of them even call me names and how mean I am etc., but mfw remains.
>>
turning down/ignoring women is very satisfying, i just love fucking with people
>>
File: 1466702335823.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1466702335823.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>29897198
So a roastie was into me at work.
>Start talking to her
>Everythings good
>Strain my dick
>Tell her it is healed but still hurting which is true, will be fine in some weeks.
>Think I might have sahara deserted her but she's smiling next day
>Talk again, she says she has a boyfriend and they gonna go out but we can talk later
>Just reply dropped
>She reply what do you mean
>Not talked to her again but we both have vacation.

I'm not interested in her anymore but would like to hatefuck her. She turned out to be quite narcissitic but I still think she wanted me(ie cheat)

Tfw doing the alpha dumping but still revealed I minor fucked my dick up to the leaderstacy of a huge pack of stacies.

I wonder what will be the backlash of this..

If she starts spreading rumours about my dick I'm quite fine with it, since it healed and I can counter saying she seems manipulative and self centered in front of the pack. She was really mean to a not so hot girl at work and that pissed me off.

Damaged chad/cyborg problems
>>
>>29897574
> Get your fuck on
> Tell her boyfriend
If he stays with her he's an absolute omega and deserves it. If he leaves her you BTFO'd a Stacy.
>>
File: 20705387.jpg (18 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
20705387.jpg
18 KB, 320x287
>Tfw I could not care less about what anybody may or may not think about you
>Tfw you are the objectively most pathetic no life lowlife to ever exist
>Tfw women attempt to subtly manipulate you and you ignore their trickery altogether
>Tfw you could not bring yourself to care at all about women even if you somehow wanted to
>Tfw you still experience immense anxiety about things that actually matter and are not entirely apathetic
>Tfw selective indifference is incredible
>Tfw you still wish you were nonexistent

It is amusing to witness them sometimes become visibly vexed though, I'll give you that, Op.
>>
File: IMG_20160701_220540.jpg (4 KB, 127x106) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_220540.jpg
4 KB, 127x106
>>29898308
>may or may not think about me*
>I cared about the typo though
>>
File: 1448410798639.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448410798639.gif
1 MB, 540x540
I don't really hate women but I do hate how most of them are mentally trained to be naturally weak and useless which makes that most of them unstable and dealing with them has diminishing returns.
Fapping is boring to me now as well so I guess I just became asexual.
>>
>>29897574
>I can counter saying she seems manipulative and self centered in front of the pack
Don't, it will backfire.

If you find out a girl is spreading rumours about you, the correct response is to act disappointed but ultimately unaffected. She will find out you didn't care and try harder, at which point everyone realises she's been lying all along.

Alternatively, you can pretend to be hurt - say "I thought we were friends, I can't believe she'd say those things" (neither confirming nor denying that they're true) - which gets you sympathy points and makes her look bad at the same time.

Any time a woman tries to piss you off, the worst thing to do is get defensive. That's how they know they've won.
>>
What does it even look like when a girl tries to manipulate you with her feminine wiles?
I don't think it's ever happened to me.
>>
>>29897198

Guys, I'm 29, and it doesn't matter if you don't care about woman or do care. For a robot it doesn't make any difference. Ive been on both sides of this and on both sides women don't give a shit about me and ignore me all the same.
>>
>>29899279
there voice gets weird (sometimes higher sometimes they stretch words) they touch themselves weird and an awkward smile
also if you refuse and they suddenly change their posture and voice back its super obvious that you just dodged a bullet
>>
>>29899279
>Smiling
>Look up whilst facing slightly down
>Voice pitch raised
>hiiii and other elongated words
>Move closer and 'more' around you
>will then ask you to do something for them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.