[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are normies actually better than us? Or are they just as messed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Are normies actually better than us?

Or are they just as messed up, but somehow got lucky?
>>
>>29897175
No, they're better. I don't hate them as much as I hate robots.
>>
>>29897175
No, they got lucky and what's why they're not just as messed up. But that doesn't necessarily make them better.
>>
It depends on the normalfag and the robot, there's too much variance to say outright that one is better than the other. They certainly aren't as messed up, but that doesn't necessarily indicate that they're better. One thing about normalfags is that they don't have much principles or standards. There are exceptions, and there are many robots with no principles either, but it is very common among normalfags to feel morally superior about a a matter that they are just bandwagoning on to. Often times they are hypocritical as a resuot of this, and they can't defend their opinions or there way of life, because they just do whatever comes naturally without thinking about it.

Personally, I consider myself better than those kinds of people. I actually consider myself better than everyone, but I know there are many people better than me and that I just have some superiority complex, but I consider myself better than those normalfags with no principles on an objective level.
>>
normies are hollow. barely people.

they just follow trends and parrot whatever's in vogue so they instantly get acceptance. they're not capable of understanding a hobby or other people. not truly.

being your own man makes them hate you because you cannot be socially coerced. you threaten their system and see through the farce
>>
I think they are better. They are happier, have more friends, contribute to society. We're bitter, we're outcasts. I wish I was a normalfag.
>>
>>29897194
You are either a robot or a normie, genius.
>>
>>29897878
There is no such thing as a robot. Only failed normies.
>>
>>29897806
Those normies sound like awful people. Good thing there's so few of them and society is run by others.
>>
File: 1466323770422.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466323770422.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1200
>>29897806
This Anon summed it up absolutely succinct.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.