[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help r9k my friend's oneitis just messaged me on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: room.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
room.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Please help r9k my friend's oneitis just messaged me on NormieBook and said we should hang out some time. She's really hot but I can't do that to one of my best friends what the fuck do I do
>>
>>29896792
Life is waaaay to short to sacrifice pussy for your friends

Fuck him. Take it for yourself
You're gonna have to be a little greedy in life or you'll never get anywhere and you'll always have regrets
>>
>>29896792
Fuck your friend, I use to think like you but don't do listen to your heart but your mind.
>>
>>29896792
You just said you cant do that to your friend.
>>
>>29896804
>>29896821
He's the nicest guy ever and he said no other girl has ever showed interest in him ever. He even cried telling me about her one time too. i prob couldnt live with myself if I did
>>
>>29896829
Yea but she's really hot and the last time a girl has talked to me was in middle school
>>
>>29896838
That bitch Is probably messing eith both of ya. If you actually care about your friend just tell him about her asking you oUT and If he doesn't ask her out you will go with her on the date
>>
>>29896792
I'm not going to be as blunt as the anons above me but they're right. If he's friend and he wants happiness for you then he'll understand.

Go for it anon, make yourself and her happy. You can't control other people's feelings. If he found out she liked you he would probably get mad anyway.

Bros before hoes, but all is fair in love and war and he has absolutely no claim on her
>>
>>29896879
>Breaking levels of trust
Back in my day, trust was something to uphold...i just dont know anymore. op, if you do go for it, and you fall in love, dont let it surprise you when she pulls the same shady on you. Is it really worth it to be the frist one to break the bonds of friendship? Itll only go downhill for you two. Dont let these idiots sway you, he cares as much, if not more about his own happiness than that of yours. Dont blame him for trying to find his own paradise
>>
>>29896792
Literally your chance to be chad and you refuse wtf.
>>
>>29896938
That's not what makes a person a chad, and why would I want to be a chad anyway
>>
>>29896875
This anon is right. Just fuckin tell him that she wants to hang out first
>>
Don't do this to uour friend, I would burn a million girlfriends before losing the trust of even one real male friend. That girl will NEVER care about you or be by your side unlike your bro.

Do NOT listen to these failed normies.
>>
>>29896792
I was like you once, i sacrificed and stepped back so many times for my pal then one day he got a girl and stopped hanging with me.
Get the girl, he'll get over it.
>>
>>29896792
Hang out with her, but not alone if you're not interested, invite the friend with a crush on her and a couple others along too. She'll get the message pretty quickly, and you look good to your friend with the crush for trying to set them up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.