[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here have a thing for dumb girls? Like not actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (54 KB, 1000x553) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 1000x553
Anyone else here have a thing for dumb girls? Like not actually retarded, but just dumb, or at least less intelligent than yourself. Post experiences, if you got em.
>>
No, I hate It when i try to have a normal conversation with some and all they reply with is "truuuu" or gay ass emojis.
>>
No. Not going to judge you if you do, to each their own. But talking to them just feels like an absolute chore. I don't even consider myself smart. I think I'm of average intelligence. But talking to some vacuous, vapid cunt is both a great effort and like watching paint dry.
>>
I don't hate them but no I don't, I'm not pretending I'm some sort of genius but I do find it frustrating to talk to someone who has a very limited intelligence. I sound like a faggot but it's true, I imagine it's how someone REALLY clever would feel talking to me
>>
oneitis isn't in my league mentally at all (i've left her on seen because i just wasn't in the mood for her normieness) but god dammit there isn't really anybody else to think about when I'm in one of those "i'm sure ill get a gf someday!" moods
>>
File: 1439625711634.jpg (1 MB, 3872x2544) Image search: [Google]
1439625711634.jpg
1 MB, 3872x2544
>>29896563
Yeah, dumbness is underrated.

If someone is too dumb to lie, that's a very attractive quality. It's why animals are so beloved.
>>
stupid girls tend to have stupid moral believes
>>
>>29896563
When it comes to actual intelligence, it matters significantly to me. I can't fathom finding a girl interesting who doesn't have any sort of talent or intellectual interests.

However, I'm guessing you cunts are talking about girls who act immature. Well guess what they all act that way, so get used to it, or start dating men.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 692x960
I guess I'm just insecure about my own intelligence because I'm constantly surrounded by geniuses and they all have huge egos and are extremely pretentious.

I just want a girl that's a bit dim but has a good heart.
>>
>>29896722
>I just want a girl that's a bit dim but has a good heart.
No you don't. It's beyond just conversational when you're dealing with this kind of shit. People who are "a bit dim but have good hearts" usually make all sorts of stupid mistakes like letting their phones run out of battery, running out of gas on the freeway, getting scammed online, etc.

I've dealt with enough morons in my own family and I'm pretty sure I would want nothing to do with anyone who is even slightly dim witted. Every girl I've ever had a significant relationship with has been smarter than I am, and I almost vomit at the thought that you would want to weaken your own strain by breeding with inferior intellect.
>>
>>29896563
>dumb girls
You mean females in general?
>>
>>29896823
>I won't date someone if they let their phone battery run out

please kill yourself
>>
i talked to a qt for a few months and had lunch at least 10 times and after a while i just quit because she was so stupid that i couldnt even hold a 2 minute conversation with her or else i would get bored and want to just leave, she was alright when we were texting but in person she seemed retarded
>>
I don't have the patience for dumb girls, or superficial since they are almost one in the same.
>>
Yeah, they're usually more loyal because they can be too dumb to know better
>>
>>29896823
The problem with girls like that is that they'll start babying you. So you'll have two moms basically lol. My oneitis was smarter than me and she would baby the fuck out of me she would tell me to work on my script or to stop playing video games or a bunch of other shit. And that sounds great but you end up feeling so inadequate and dependent. I want a girl that will depend on me for everything. I think it's because I feel so powerless in my own life I just want one thing that will depend on me.
>>
Not really, but I really like girls who make dirty jokes and have a puerile sense of humour. They give me a superboner.
>>
>>29896897
>not wanting a mommy gf

you fucking normies need to get the fuck off this board once and for all
>>
I have no idea how to talk to them. There's nothing to work with.
>>
>>29896897
>The problem with girls like that is that they'll start babying you.
I've never had this problem, but I don't play video games. You can have women depend on you for your strength and the benefits your professional life provides without having to be straight up her intellectual superior.

>>29896856
Tolerating irresponsibility is no different from being a cuck, boyo.
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 494x374) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 494x374
>>29896913
>wanting a mommy gf
either you're too stupid to take control of your own life, or you have an Oedipus complex. There's not in between
>>29896948
I'm in college right now so I don't have much of a professional life (although hopefully someday!) and I'm really lazy so I rarely work out (which is actually something my oneitis would pester me about haha) I guess I see where you're coming from though, smarter women usually do make better conversation partners. I only want a dumb girl to feel superior to her.
>>
>>29897021
>I only want a dumb girl to feel superior to her.
That's fine, but it does come at a cost. It's like owning a dog vs a cat.
>>
>>29897021
>either you're too stupid to take control of your own life, or you have an Oedipus complex. There's not in between

jokes on you its both
>>
>>29896563

>implying there are intelligent men on r9k
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 125x106
>>29897051
yeah, I guess so my dude.
>>29897058
I actually kek'd
>>
I dated a girl for a week once, she didn't understand social cues at all which is my biggest fucking pet peeve.

>couldn't comprehend sarcasm
>easy as fuck to persuade
>cried because horror movies
>interests with absolutely zero depth
>started dressing how she though I wanted

Having a pushover that can't stand up for herself fucking blows.
>>
>>29897104
Dang dude, sucks to hear that. You didn't like being in control? Did it get boring?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.