[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 Real matches on Tinder after weeks of waiting >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: y7435t893tt.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
y7435t893tt.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>2 Real matches on Tinder after weeks of waiting
>They are both 4/10 so they get 10s of messages a day
>Be myself with one and talk to her, being friendly, she likes games and is introverted
>The other looks like a party girl so i send her "Down to fuck?" like Alphas do.
>I received negative responses from both.
>Won't get another match for weeks i reckon.

That's what normies and PUA don't understand is that people like us only get about 3 chances in life with girls and it's always online. We have to say the right things straight away or else it's over before it even began.

I hate living life on hard mode.
>>
>living life on hard mode
Come on anon, I hate my life, but don't kid yourself. You're on tinder, so you have a smartphone and social media and all the things that goes hand in hand with. Don't be a faggot, we're not on hard mode, just misfits (and faggots)
>>
>>29896523
>life on hard mode

Fuck you man, I come from Uganda and spent the first 14 years of my life farming donkeys and selling rocks while trying to educate myself enough from free library internet to be literate.
Now I'm 25 and there's been an economic miracle and every stacey has a fucking iPhone and uses Tinder to hooke with Harabe and other silver spoon fucks while I got married at 16 to my ugly cousin who died 3 months later of famine but I never got unmarried and her death was never recorded because she had no birth certiifcate so the local pastor says I can't talk to women. Fuck you.
>>
>>29896523
At this point I don't know what's gonna happen first, me deleting my tinder profile or me hanging on my door with a belt around my neck
>>
>>29896611

nice pasta holy fuck kek
>>
>>29896852
Thanks, I'll be here all week. Hel, I'll i'll be here forever
>>
protip:

a good opener is ''so, you wanna fuck or fight?''

if they reply with fight ''1v1 me fgt''
if they reply with fuck ''my place or yours?''
if they reply with anything else ''i gave you two choices''

rinse, repeat - you'll get laid.
>>
>2 matches that are 4/10
maybe this is a sign that you need to lower your standards if you are so desperate anon.
you're not going to find an 10/10 on there.
>>
File: 456789.jpg (21 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
456789.jpg
21 KB, 430x300
>making a thread about yourself
>>
File: 1464294616670.jpg (17 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1464294616670.jpg
17 KB, 396x384
>>29896523
>Accidentally give supe like to an ugly girl
>>
>>29897409
That's Pstd stuff mate. Don't even jokeb about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.