[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Published author robot If anybody has any good stories about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wojak writer.png (32 KB, 709x701) Image search: [Google]
wojak writer.png
32 KB, 709x701
Published author robot
If anybody has any good stories about their life they want to see fictionalized and put into a novel, this is the thread
Alternatively
Dubs decides plot of my next book
>>
>>29896501
Boring. Tell us about the kinds of things you write and how you got your start.
>>
>>29896501
plot is about Kim jong un saving the world
>>
>>29896501

wew lad I published my book on amazon a day ago it's not hard it's literally 20 pages of c=3
>>
>>29896548
I've always been writing ,whether it was in journals when I was a kid or stories about just regular every day shit.
I've written a lot of things, but the ones that have been published were a fantasy series that I spent literal years creating the lore for and a story about a robot who has had enough and finally snaps.
>>
>>29896501
Your next book should be about a robot who is the youngest of 5 children who are all super popular stacies and chads
His siblings start getting stalked and receiving death threats from robots, the robot bro pretends to try and help their siblings and get them to safety, but when they get there they're going to be used as sacrifice for a ritual and after the ritual the beta uprising will start
Then you make it a series telling about the events of the uprising
>>
>>29896573
>implying pressing the "submit" button on amazon is publishing
My autistic brother could get published on amazon. My first publisher was something really generic sounding called American Book Publishers or something which turned out to be pretty much vanity publishing. My second publisher is a really great group of small time editors who have told me they prefer to remain anonymous in any interviews I do and I don't want to piss them off (even though this isn't really an interview).
>>
>>29896616
I know you'd be giving your identity away but this thread is really no fun if we can't know your work
>>
>>29896663
It's worse for me, I like bragging
Even though there's like a 10 percent chance you would have read my work, it usually gets lumped in with all the other unheard of author fantasy novels, most of which are glorified fan fiction.
>>
>>29896501
"Fuck off, Kjorteo: A tale of fucking off."
>>
>>29896662

it is. I'm a renown post-structuralist writer because of that piece.

"c'est dick"

it's studied in many upper level english classes along with some other noteworthy French post-modernists. Your autistic brother couldn't hold a candle to my defining piece-- just take your best shot, kid. All you do is jerk off to pictures of naked anime girls.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.