[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If guys go and sleep with a ton of women they are cheered on,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 20
If guys go and sleep with a ton of women they are cheered on, referred to chads or "the man" etc

But if women slept with tons of guys they are called whores, tramps, sluts...

Why is this?
>>
normies are hypocrites.
>>
It's more impressive for a man to achieve multiple conquests than for a women to give it away.
>>
Don't complain to /r9k/. We do not discriminate on sex here: if you are a sex-haver you are a normalfag and not welcome on this board.
>>
>>29896027
That really looked forced...
>>
If I go out and work hard for every meal I get, that is respectable. Especially when you have to work hard for every meal you get.

If I can just lie down and get fed whenever I please, and I indiscriminately eat whatever, whenever, that makes me a nasty glutton.
>>
A pencil thats been used a lot loses ita value. Lots of sharpenings diminish the value.

A pencil sharpener that has sharpened many pencils has been a useful tool.

A pencil that hasnt been used is fresh and has peak value and longest.
>>
when a key can open everything, its called a master key.
when a keyhole can be opened by any key its useless
>>
>>29896136
The door and key analogy is better, the pencil could be mistaken for the man.
>>
>>29896001

But this is just a common myth though. I see no evidence that women in western society are shamed for being sluts and whores as much as leftists say they are.

Don't get me wrong, I despise female sluts and whores, and I think they should all be bullied and shamed, but still. The very fact that men in western society are expected to "MAN UP" and have no standards and date/marry sluts and whores just proves that women have the advantage.

It's not that people are judging you for being a cum dumpster, it's that your own conscience knows you are a cum dumpster and you are projecting your feelings of guilt onto others.
>>
>>29896184
Pencil=dick

It creates.

Sharpener=vagina
Keeps the pencil pointy ; )
>>
>>29896184
Think that was the point senpai
>>
>>29896216
A sharpener gets dull after many uses.
>>
Because women are the sexual selectors of society.

Women and men view desirability quite differently. To a woman, if a man is fucking a lot of women, he must be desirable, therefore because other women desire him. Therefore she must desire him. If a guy hasn't had a lot of partners, even if there is nothing obviously wrong with him, he must be undesirable, or else he would have had a lot of partners.

Guys view woman like a bottle of water. They'd much rather have the fresh, unopened bottle than the one that's had 17 dicks in it.
>>
r9k is always right

>>29896001
>But if women slept with tons of guys they are called whores, tramps, sluts...
Personally, it doesn't bother me by itself. It matters what kind of guys she went for and what kind of relationships she had and how she treated them. But they tend to be all exactly the same... party girls constantly getting spoiled and chasing Chads. It does no good to their character.

Women choose. Arguably they could be judged by HOW they choose rather than how many they chose. And it might be a really good thing. But it would redeem very few of them it seems.
>>
Women are the ones who are obsessed with men who slay pussy. Men don't care about what other men do in bed, they certainly don't cheer them on for having sex. Women are the real hypocrites here
>>
>>29896240
>>29896245
Huh. Even if we stopped judging sluts altogether... THEY still would be judging us for not having had enough partners.
Damn...
>>
Simple: Getting into the panties of a gal is way harder than getting into the pants of a dude.

One is a something to be proud off, the other is just playing easy mode.
>>
>>29896226
slower than a pencil. besides you can always replace the blade
>>
If a woman is a virgin, she is cheered on.

If a man is a virgin, he is alienated, insulted and humiliated by everyone around him.

How male virgins are viewed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBiPcKfMmfw

How female virgins are viewed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s9C7jdsePM

Why is this?
>>
>>29896286

Well... I feel like giving up, but I won't.

I've tried to tell people for a long time now - the problem is western society.

Western society has a deeply ingrained hatred of all males that are not high value. Women benefit from feminism and chivalry simultaneously, men benefit from nothing if they aren't Chad.

I've been able to get some /pol/iticians to understand me, but even they have a hard time accepting this.

Western society favors women and hates men, which is why so many women are lonely these days, and why so many young males are dropping out of society.

The solution is to eliminate slut culture, start holding women responsible for their actions again, and take away their rights to vote, finally. It's the only way.

What's even worse is that so many western young males are brainwashed little dudebro fags that are conditioned to hate other men and worship women, and they will not be able to understand what I am saying here, so they will just get offended by it and start lashing out, as they always do.
>>
>>29896001
wtf man her eyes are so pretty
>>
>>29896387
Wasn't it always like this,with males having to work hard for their success,and being pushed down every step of the way,while women were pampered?
>>
>>29896001
>Why is this?
because fuck you, that's why
deal with it
>>
File: 1466405373829.png (415 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1466405373829.png
415 KB, 593x540
>>29896001
What do you call a lock that is opened by many keys? A shitty lock.

What do you call a key that can open many locks? A good key
>>
>>29897787
the village whores were killed or exiled in middle ages, i mean the unmarried slut, not the caravan prostitute

ppl knew men go crazy over women, so they kept them in check
not this
>waaaaaa everything is your fault you filthy perv, oh hai chad let me suck you of
>>
>>29897919
But still,if you were born ''wrong'' ,such a s being socially inept,or ugly,you could still stay unmarried.
>>
File: 1467886919912.jpg (24 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1467886919912.jpg
24 KB, 395x578
>>29897817
>mfw this always gets them extremely butthurt
>>
File: 1468313278283.png (87 KB, 180x176) Image search: [Google]
1468313278283.png
87 KB, 180x176
It's easy to have a lot of sex with men
It's hard to have a lot of sex with women
>>
>>29896001
>implying chads are liked on this board in any way shape or form
>>
>>29896001
BECAUSE A MAN SLEEPING WIHT A WOMAN CAN EXTEND THE WHITE RACE BY IMPREGNATING HER BUT A WOMAN SLEEPING WITJH A MAN ONLY DOES IT FOR SELFISH REASONS

HAVE MORE KIDS, SAVE THE WHITE RACE.
>>
>>29898233
literally this
Why is it so hard for you idiots to understand this?

It's not an achievement for a girl to have sex with a lot of guys, because she literally just has to open her legs.
But a guy that has lots of sex with girls has to put in A LOT of effort. Getting to the point where you have sex with girls is difficult and takes effort.

There's no comparison.
>>
>>29896387
you sound like you have a victim complex my dude
>>
File: 7654567890.jpg (48 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
7654567890.jpg
48 KB, 798x809
>>29896046
Nailed it. We don't discriminate by gender here, all kinds of non-virgins are unwelcome.
>>
Nope. I hate every time I hear this.

No, men are not celebrated for fucking a bunch of women. The more people you fuck, the worse you are off.
>>
>>29896001
Because it takes effort for a man to get laid, and it takes no effort for a woman to get laid.

Is this a serious question?
>>
>>29898276
fucking idiot, when you're attractive it's easy to have sex no matter if you're a woman or a man

but you're and ugly fuck so you wouldn't understand
>>
>>29896208
kill yourself you pathetic loser
>>
>>29898666
The bar is much lower for women
>>
>>29898666
>when you're attractive it's easy to have sex no matter if you're a woman or a man
Yeah no one's denying that. Average and below average women can still get laid with practically no effort, can't say the same for their male equivalents.
>>
File: 1356455191073.png (75 KB, 900x709) Image search: [Google]
1356455191073.png
75 KB, 900x709
>>29896001
Here you go op don't say I never did anything for you.
>>
File: 1395662271109.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1395662271109.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>29896001
Only retards cheer on dudes that fuck a lot of women everybody else is disgusted by them.
>>
>>29898692
>>29898712

that's because men have lower standards and you can't blame women for that
but that's just sex, when it comes to dating it's actually harder for females, but i'm saying that from the point of view of an attractive girl, so a much different world from yours i suppose
>>
>>29898023
not really
looks meant alot less, social statuses were more rigid
>>
>master key: good
>lock that can be open with multiple keys: useless
Like usual, women focus on nothing but the sexual double standards, yet will never touch a single double standard against men.
>>
>>29898784
>dating is harder for females

off you go whore, make sure to msg chad you are ready to blow him anytime he wishes
>>
>>29898784
>when it comes to dating it's actually harder for females,
because they only date up instead of across. Also women are typically terrible judges of character, which is why they'll sleep with a guy and then bitch about the guy not wanting to date them.
>>
>>29898795
Any proof?I'm having a hard time believing people were not shit,back in the day.
>>
>>29898808
nah, I only receive messages, which I ghost after 3 replies

>>29898813
no one over the age of 16 bitches about that anymore, we learn how things are and we know when guys only want sex (as do we many times)

>>29898795
>>29898893
it's actually both. looks get you interested at first, but if there's nothing else to the guy then he gets boring
however status/character/personality can make a man very attractive even if he doesn't have model looks (can't believe I have to captain obvious this shit, exactly how underage are you?)
>>
>>29898919
If you're unhappy with your situation why not try something different? Approach a man first, go after a guy you wouldn't typically date, etc.
>>
>>29898784
Boy, it must be really hard not to fuck ten guys at once you faggot

>But if women slept with tons of guys they are called whores, tramps, sluts
>you can't blame women for that
>>
>>29898946
i'm happy with my current situation, thanks for asking. I'm dating a guy who I initially thought wasn't very attractive but our personalities matched so well and now I can see him as a 10/10

When I was single I used to approach guys all the time, many times I was successful, but there were also times where they didn't like it. I can give many examples if you're interested
>>
>>29899010
>I can give many examples if you're interested
Nah, I really couldn't give a shit. Your rejection rate is far smaller than the average man's, why the hell do you I think I'd want to hear stories about that?
>>
>>29896001
Abusing a system that gives you an advantage is deplorable.
Beating the system despite unsurmountable odds is formidable.
>>
>>29899037
the only reason I don't get as rejected is because
1)I'm not desperate and I plan my approaches
2)looks, duh
3)men aren't afraid of getting molested/raped by women
>>
wtf was OP thinking when they were posting this?
>ha, i really gottem with this
>ha, look at the ace up my sleeve
>hah, look at this double standard no one ever talks about on here XD
>haha, i feel so smug for this bait thread XD
????
which one?
things are the way they are for a reason. men get cheered on for a reason.
if you can't see it you're just a retard, plain and simple.
>>
>>29899103
>the only reason I don't get as rejected is because
>1) I'm a girl
fixed
>>
it takes zero effort for women that are 5/10+ to open their legs and get dicked.

it always makes me laugh when i read some of the slut threads on /soc/. a lot of women there are delusional, they truly believe that a girl needs to be very attractive to "play the field" like they do. KEK. nope, you don't play anything, you get played you dumb whore.
>>
>>29896001
In a nutshell
Females
>limited offspring
>the ones in charge of being as choosy as they fucking can for the sake of her future children
males
>virtually unlimited amount of offspring
>supposed to mate with as much partners as they can because of the aforementioned
i mean it's not fucking rocket science just look at almost all the already existing life forms
It's mainly a biological thing
the actual question would be, why do most robots bitch about girls being choosy, yet don't want them to be whores
>>
>>29899270
>the actual question would be, why do most robots bitch about girls being choosy, yet don't want them to be whores

nothing wrong with being choosy, the problem is for a stable society you can't have the top 15% of guys fucking 80% of the women. women go after generic chad types and everyone else gets jack shit.

in the grand scheme of things i guess it's fine, that's how we survived for 100,000 years. but it's an absolute disaster for society
>>
File: Tinder 80-20 rule.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
Tinder 80-20 rule.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>29899314
monogamy was made by the upper class for the working class. In the past the only reason betas contributed so much to society by doing the shit jobs no one else wants to do is because they knew they could get a family through hard work. Now that every basic bitch thinks she gets to be uppity as fuck for being born with a vagina, lots of men are going to stop contributing as much to society in general and it will have a noticeable impact. No one wants to work all their lives for a society that doesn't care about them while they watch all of the girls share Chad.
>>
>>29899120
if being a girl is the only requirement for me to get some attractive dick then men are the pathetic sluts with no standards
>>
>>29896001
Because women are appalled by male virgins, the opposite is not true.
>>
>>29899349
society got to this point mostly due to arranged marriages. thousands of years of arranged marriages. that went away about 150 years ago because muh marrying for luv.
>>
>>29899364
yeah, I'm not denying that most men are pathetic thirsty pieces of garbage.
Girls still live life on easy mode though.
>>
>>29899314
>made up statistics
>made up excuses

I can't believe how delusional you people are, you really think you are the majority? Most guys actually get enough action even if they're not attractive, it's all about not being socially retarded. Which you are. It's not about women being picky, it's about you dropping your spaghetti whenever you leave your parents basement. And the real reason we survived all these years is because abominations like r9k losers didn't get to reproduce.
>>
>>29899364
You must be pretty fucking young if you haven't figured out yet that guys have completely different standards for who they'll fuck and who they'll date/marry
>>
>>29899438
>Most guys actually get enough action even if they're not attractive
love this meme
>>
>>29899438
found the female who gets routinely dicked by chads

the only way ugly guys get laid is by becoming the beta provider once the women turn 30+ and they are all used up and want to 'settle down'
>>
>>29899438
i love the shaming, scathing, flame post, lol.
>you people
>we
>you
>women
>abominations
who are you even referring to??? so much projection in that post.
>>
>>29899270
nice appeal to biology. you'll realize it doesn't always work later on in life.
>>
>>29899464
So us ugly guys will never experience young love, having a girl our age attracted to us while we are now in our 20s, or even before that if you are/when we were younger. Hanging with females, that a female friend wouldn't mind showing you to her friends and so forth. This along with us likely being either NEETs, stuck in some shit job, no real education, no social life etc and then people have the audacity to ask why we are depressed and sit inside for most of the time?
>>
>>29896001
a key that can open many locks is useful
a lock that can be opened by many keys is useless
>>
>>29899413
I know this is gonna sound moralfaggy but you can't tell others how easy their life is or isn't, especially not purely based on gender. I do think I have it easier than most virgins on r9k, but I'm also not a fucking horrible person who hates on others

>>29899442
yeah, except I was being sarcastic
>>
>>29899541
the point of "life on easy mode" is that a girl in almost any situation will always have an easier time than if she was a guy in the exact same situation. People are just more empathetic and caring towards women in general, whereas men are expected to deal with things themselves. And of course its far easier to get a partner as a woman, whether its just for casual sex or for dating.
>>
I think what this really winds down to is that us below average males, the people that frequent this board/site have started to become so seperate from what's normal in society that sooner or later it will have a severe effect on our mental well being. And indeed i suspect it already is fucking terrible for most of us. Most of us here are not extremely fat fedora wearing people, we could probably even appear slightly normie outside. But we are just so separated from normies that even a couple holding hands and doing things together seem like an alien concept only found in movies. And when majority of girls, even those below average/average have several sex partners and can fuck Chad too it really is a losing game for us. A pill that removes all biological needs for female love and sex when? I'd see that really helping us out.
>>
>>29899581
I think a good example of this is in Scandinavia right now, a pretty young female has gone missing in Denmark. Perhaps she is back now, i don't fucking know. Point is that it's news even here in Norway, and not only one small article but a large one and written about several times in our national newspapers. But if a guy like us went missing we'd be lucky to even get a small headline in the local newspaper. I really cannot understand why feminists claim they are so fucking oppressed today and why society favours females as much as they do. That's the real sexism.
>>
>>29899624
that's called the missing white female syndrome
>>
>>29899642
Yeah i do remember that syndrome now. I just think it's fucked up, and more importantly why do not normies find it fucked up?. Having been on 4chan for close to a decade now it has given me some honest views on society many lack. Without me trying to sound like a fedora guy. I'm sure you and everyone reading this agrees too.
>>
>>29899107
OP was clearly just trying to get (you)s
>>
>>29899658
>why do not normies find it fucked up?

because they never really think about it, it's just natural for them to see a pretty white lady go missing on the news and feel bad about it. it's just part of their programming
>>
>>29899688
Of course. I just think that that + All the other advantages a female have in a western society today and how life is for us non chad attractive males isn't good. And i wonder for how long that can go on? It can't be good for society to get even more and more people like us, that won't contribute to it with kids, marriage, and so forth.
>>
>>29899624
>>29899581
>a girl in almost any situation will always have an easier time than if she was a guy in the exact same situation

a girl is more likely to get molested/kidnapped/hurt. A guy in her situation not only is less likely to attract perverts, but has more chances of putting up a fight and escaping.
I'd personally trade my female privilege for some physical power, or just the power to not attract pervs on the street

I do agree that it's unfair if the news wasn't equal with male victims, but I just wanted to make a point
Also, we're just considering first worlds here, cause in other places women definitely have it harder
>>
>>29896001
Both are degeneracy
>>
>>29899724
japan is our future

their birth rates are declining, hundreds of thousands of men are shut ins and just sit on their computers all day, the ones that try to be normal work insane hours and are miserable, ridiculous sub cultures and fetish shit is all over the place

that's what will most likely happen
>>
>>29899754
>Also, we're just considering first worlds here, cause in other places women definitely have it harder
Of course, I thought that goes without saying.
As to your other point, unless she's living with psycopath adults or something, then no she still would have it better. What are the actual chances of a woman getting raped or molested? Very low. Of course its very sad when it does happen.
>>
>>29899754
Of course in other parts of the world females have it much harder and it's fucked up how they are treated. But i never see feminists really focus on them?
And it's a small price to pay that you girls have to deal with some comments on your bodies etc from strangers and some of what you said when you think of all the good things and advantages you have.
>>
>>29899774
I hear in the western world birthrates aren't good for white people either. It's immigrants getting a lot of kids, and when i walk past kindergartens i do see a lot of black kids
>>
>>29899796
it's the same way around me. 95% of school kids are non white. Mostly mexican
>>
Women are gatekeepers

If a male was deemed manly enough to be allowed to sleep with women, he gets credit

But society frowns at women cheapening the sex threshold because it erodes at womyns' gatekeeper powers
>>
>>29899817
Yeah outside and at schools there is also a lot of non white people.
>>
>>29899754
must suck to have to live in fear.
>>
File: usa.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
33 KB, 469x724
>>29899796
that's why mexican immigration is such a huge topic in america. most western countries are like this, this is one of the reasons germany decided to accept all the mudshit "refugees," their population is declining and they need cheap labor, and they mask their reasoning for allowing these people in their country with progressive bullshit buzzwords.

the only people right now who are driving up the population in america are mexicans
>>
>>29898393
kill yourself mutt
>>
>>29899836
it also encourages yolo chad culture (or whatever style of chad is popular at the time)

tldr; women are the retard conductors of the culture train
>>
men are supposed to fuck as much as they can, as it doesn't compromises their loyalty or genitalia integrity
>>
>>29899754
I also have a few examples from romanian news:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_paRDDRebY inb4 someone actually enjoys watching this
hiker girl gets knocked out by random pimp in a bar while cop watches without intervening

>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/7-men-sentenced-for-gang-rape-of-teenager-in-romania/
in this case the 7 guys were originally freed, while the girl was blamed and shamed in her village for having tempted the men (only a year later the news got out and there was a petition)
>>
Tfw my town is like 99% white
There were only two black people at my school
and a handful of hispanics
>>
>>29899949
where is this white utopia?
>>
>>29899781
>>29899784
>But i never see feminists really focus on them?
yea that does suck, why talk about "fat-shaming" instead of human traffic and child abuse?

As for comments from strangers, it might not seem like such a big deal, until you get a few every day you go out, and you really stop feeling safe (comments can get very sexual, not just "you're pretty" but also "i'd fuck/suck my dick")
I've never been raped but I have been molested when I was younger (although that had nothing to do with being a girl, child molesters go for boys as well)
Recently i've been flashed on the street in plain daylight close to university

honestly I don't feel safe when I go out
>>
File: jsoebflvs.png (8 KB, 880x44) Image search: [Google]
jsoebflvs.png
8 KB, 880x44
>>29899957
Easthampton, Massachusetts
It's full of liberals though so I don't really love it here
>>
File: 1452295819586.png (686 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1452295819586.png
686 KB, 473x704
>>29900129
>I've never been raped but I have been molested when I was younger

made me laugh out loud and start hollering and cheering, thank god there is justice in this world after all, praise the fucking lord
>>
>>29898247
back to /pol/ you go, little one.
>>
>>29896001
If you have a key that open every lock, ylu have the master key
If you have a lock that gets open by every key, you just have a shitty lock
>>
>>29900422
>>29899536
>>29896183
>>29896184
>>29897817
>>29898803
Come up with your own shit and stop spamming this
>>
>>29896183
>>29896184
>>29897817
>>29898803
>>29899536
>>29900422

oh wow look at all these smart and original posts
>>
>>29896216
>>29896136
This analogy is retarded, but most are so I'm not surprised.
>>
WHAT DO YOU CALL LE KEY OPENING MANY LOCKS?
LE SKELETON KEY

WHAT DO YOU CALL LE LOCK OPENED BY MANY KEYS
A BAD LOCK

ZA WARUDO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29896001
What's better:
A soldier who shot many enemies or a soldier who got shot many times by his enemies?
>>
>>29900597
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE ALL LOCKS
OUR HEARTS ARE LOCKS AND SEX IS A KEY
BUT IF WE OPEN OUR HEARTS TOO MUCH WE ARE BAD LOCKS

ALSO ROBOTS ARE RUSTY LOCKS WHO WILL NEVER GET OPENED LOL
AND THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE RUSTY IS CAUSE YOU'RE DROWNING IN YOUR OWN TEARS
>>
Because for a male having sex is more of a challenge, while women do not need to put much effort. Men literally pay women to have sex with them, you rarely hear about the reverse.
>>
>>29896001
>If she enjoyed sex, it would be wrong.
>If she did it for the male money, she is empowered.

I swear, we should stop letting women set the narrative on morality.
>>
>>29900742
What if I told you that if sex is a key to your heart your a slut, a whore, or both.
>>
>>29901025
what if i told you your mother got raped and impregnated by your unknown daddy
>>
>>29901171
What if I told you I wouldn't care because unlike you I actually have a father figure
>>
>>29901197
what if i told you getting cum in your mouth while sleeping doesn't count as a father figure
>>
>>29898691

I obviously struck a nerve, you stupid fucking little slut whore. You know I'm right and I struck a nerve with you.

Chad will never love you, so why don't you just go fucking kill yourself? Stop portraying yourself a victim, you're just another spoiled little cunt.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29902095
Lel,roastie BTFO AF,topkek.
>>
>>29899944
>girl goes into bar full of meathead imbeciles
>expects no danger to her

how dumb people are. I'm a man and I would do 180 degrees turn seeing that pig sitting at table. Guys like that are trouble on two feet.
>>
File: 1459619108494.jpg (70 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1459619108494.jpg
70 KB, 431x450
>>29902095
>>29902172
>>29902173

>samefag trying this hard to b8
>>
>>29902655

No. Faggot. These are my posts >>29896208,
>>29902095 and this one you see here.
>>
>>29900644
>What's better:
>A soldier who shot many enemies or a soldier who got shot many times by his enemies?

Hahahaha
>>
>>29902655
Bitch,I only congratulated Anon,on his worthy BTFO of your filthy roastie vagina.
>>
>>29902095
oh wow you're so tough on the internet fat boy aren't you? I bet if you were actually facing me you'd get all quiet and intimidated and try to behave like the good beta male you are
>>
File: 1467954608987.jpg (39 KB, 498x711) Image search: [Google]
1467954608987.jpg
39 KB, 498x711
>>29896001

Because of the way sexual dynamics work in humans.

Men need to put themselves out there, improving themselves both emotionally, physically, and economically to be considered by women. They face constant rejection and have to muscle through it to finally find a girl who wants them.

Most females need only wait for the offers to roll in and select the mates/suitors they find most convenient and attractive, if they even want to.

>inb4 muh sexism

This is biologically how sex has worked for the majority of human history and still applies to most people, unless you are a very ugly woman or a very attractive man.

Thus, the way the scales are tipped means having lots sex as a man implies you are desireable (just ask women; most don't want to date a virgin and assume something is wrong if a man has never had luck with girls), while having sex as a girl is taken to mean you're impulsive and not selective at all, accepting whatever male makes himself available.
>>
>>29896001
Because women love manwhores.
>>
How are you seriously asking this???MEN HAVE TO CHASE AND EARN SEX,WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND JUST HAVE TO SAY YES.It's always been like this.If a women allows too many men to fuck her then she is seen as low value.
>>
>>29902776
I'm not fat,and if I knew who you were,I'd consider utilizing my hunting rifle to end your existence.
>>
>>29896001
Because men who are virgins get called out on it and are called losers and aren't taken seriously because 'they can't get a woman'
>>
>>29896001
>Why is this?
Because MEN and WOMEN are DIFFERENT.
>>
>>29902776

You stupid cunt, I would not even bother talking to you, since you're a whore that isn't worth my attention. If you behaved like this in real life, and I had to deal with you, trust me, I'd put you in your place. You obviously want it anyways.

Now go whine about how you are oppressed because Chad won't date you.
>>
>>29902912
here have a facebook meme dear virgin friend
>>
>>29902978

>insulting me with memes

kekeke, have you already fapped to the idea of hate fucking me or are you gonna do it later?
>>
File: 1467988560848.png (32 KB, 422x275) Image search: [Google]
1467988560848.png
32 KB, 422x275
>>29903118

>Hey guys I'm a girl btw teehee

Gr8 b8
>>
>>29896001
honestly non-virgin males and females are all weak and savage.

Sex is not needed regularly, it's not needed at all. It comes with benefits but in a relationship is when you exploit them. Outside of a relationship a simple jerk will satisfy you.

The fact that people have fetishes, casual sex, and use sexuality as entertainment is degenerate and bringing down society.
>>
Who said being a Chad is a good thing? Maybe to normies, but normies also like whores.

It isn't to me. A man whore is just like a female whore to me. Both disgusting people that have no self-control.
>>
Because our culture is male dominant
>>
File: 1468281618402.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1468281618402.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1300
>>29896001

A man works out that the gym all week and has a single donut on a saturday.

A woman goes the the donut shop all throughout the whole week. Each time she orders a dozen donuts and gobbles them all down.

One is a hard worker, the other is a gross pig.
>>
>>29896001
Well op let me ask you this instead: if you as a man sleep with many women does that not rather mean that he can use addblock plus to block trigering images? Where women are seen as innocent and pure for a REASON and it's about healt.
If as a woman you have slept with many men it means the chance is great you will never nurture their children very well obviously but that's not it. It's also about spreading deseases and to prevent degenerate anarchiac fetishes and shit.
It's for the better.
>>
>>29903118

I have no intention of fapping to such a thing, you stupid whore. But I know your type, and I can tell by how you're coming across here, you're just upset that Chad won't date you. But, like a typical woman, you won't ever get mad at Chad, so you come here instead to attack what you see as low-value males. You're a stupid slutty cunt and I never realized that my original post would cause a female to get so upset on here. Damn I'm good.
>>
>>29903710
i never even mentioned my sex, you just assumed i was female, along with all other things, lol
>>
File: 1466128171885.jpg (128 KB, 921x477) Image search: [Google]
1466128171885.jpg
128 KB, 921x477
>>29903710

Roastie shills should be genocided. They are being used as shock troops for rebbit's Operation Normalise
>>
File: 1468124932080.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1468124932080.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>29903827

You heavily implied you're a female, you dishonest, catty cunt.

But we know you're not. And even if you are, you are a degenerate low value female.
>>
File: 1466255193936.jpg (120 KB, 768x696) Image search: [Google]
1466255193936.jpg
120 KB, 768x696
>>29899724

Precisely. See pic related

Very original
>>
>>29903827

You're a stupid slutty cunt whore, and these guys >>29903870, >>29903885 said it quite well.

You are a female. Now go die.
>>
>>29903032
Also using ''fat'' and 'virgin' as go to insults for me is really pathetic and shows your mental immaturity.
>>
>>29896001
Because people are garbage and can't control themselves so they make excuses. Premarital sex is wrong, regardless of gender.
>>
>>29896001
Because girls like it when a man has slept with many girls and men like it when a women has not slept with many men.
It's as simple as that.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.