[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, how's it hanging wageslave? Didn't see you there,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: neetlife.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
neetlife.png
167 KB, 636x426
Oh, how's it hanging wageslave? Didn't see you there, I was too busy putting the finishing touches on my latest original piano composition which I will be playing at a party I've been invited to later today.

But enough about me, what about you wagie? Picked up any new hobbies? Watched any interesting films lately? Oh, silly me. I forgot you have to work especially hard this year for that Christmas bonus you so desperately need what with all those taxes and bills.

Well, good luck with all that wagiewage. I'm heading downstairs to the lounge to read some philosophy and engage in physical activity before meeting some guy's gf. You can never improve yourself mentally and physically enough, and sexual relief sure helps.

Hey, cheer up buttercup, only 4 more days until the weekend.
Until then, have a nice week!
>>
File: image.png (206 KB, 336x337) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206 KB, 336x337
Feels like a grind.
>>
>>29895892
I know it's a meme but I'd love a sample of your work Mr Neet.

I love the piano and it's sweet soothing sounds.
>>
>>29895892
>Invited to a party

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEE
>>
>>29895959
I'll put it on Soundcloud soon.
>>
>>29895892
What genre of music does your piano piece fall into?
>>
>>29896211
Neo-classic.
>>
File: Russell Allen.png (2 MB, 1024x859) Image search: [Google]
Russell Allen.png
2 MB, 1024x859
>>29895936
>I'm being buried...I'm being buried....
>Feels like I'm buried....

>BURIED ALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVE.
>>
>>29896437
Nice. I used to compose myself for piano in a 20th century style. I aimed for a sweet middle ground between the lush impressionistic voicings of Bill Evans and Debussy with angular dissonant melodies. I had a lot of Sibelius files on my old craptop but somehow, I became locked out of the HDD and can't even find my craptop in the shitheap that is my family home.

Backup your work or it's no good to anyone.
>>
>>29895892
i love these threads they always make me giggle inside
>>
File: 1467785353784.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1467785353784.png
17 KB, 882x758
>Started my first ever day of work yesterday
>already missed the neet life 10 minutes in
WHAT HAVE I DONE?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29895892
This OP pic is a realistic depiction of NEET life.
>>
Is your piano composition anything you could make money from, or do you live by other means?

I've been seriously considering trying to become an author lately; don't think I could ever become famous but it'd be nice to make enough to live off, or at least enough that I could work only part time instead of 40 hours a week. I've written a few short stories that have had relatively positive attention on the internet, even sold one to a podcast, but I've never tried to write a novel. Don't know if I have the stamina or the skills.

>>29897585
You get used to it. The first three days of my first job felt like three weeks, now I hardly notice three weeks go by. That's not a good thing, either, but it's what we get for not having anything that qualifies us for welfare, or a trust fund.
>>
Am I the only one who actively loves being a Wagie? Admittedly I'm only a semi-Wagie, but still. I have plenty of money, plenty of time for all my hobbies and /fit/ activities, and even a weekly DnD group. The sheer thought of adding in another 32hrs to my week boggles me; I'd probably just end up walking around town. It's a better use of my time to work and make money.
>>
>>29895892
Have you become something of a local celebrity at the piano bar, OP?
>>
>>29898302
What do you do? Office jobs are pretty cushy but I doubt many people love their retail or food service jobs.

I used to think I had plenty of money but then I had to start paying the cost of going to work: getting a working car. I also support other people financially, though, so my money isn't as disposable.
>>
>>29895892
In your dreams.

You're an unemployed loser with no money to spend. I have lots of money which I spend on hobbies like hiking, hunting and fishing, going out on the town with my mates.

I have money and a life and you are a pathetic fucking loser :)
>>
>>29895892

Do people actually take this obvious bait lad?
>>
>>29898355
>>29898435
spotted the furious wagies roflmao
>>
>>29898435
Nah. NEETs like OP is role playing don't actually exist.
>>
>>29898346
Nah, I work retail. Night shifts at a gas station. I live at home in a granny flat out the back I built, so it's private enough. Even my own driveway past the main house. I pay next to no bills, baring my internet and phone, I work weekend nights so higher rates. I easily have 8-900 dollars a fortnight to put to...whatever. Sometimes it's boardgames, others Warhammer, etc. I don't even end up spending most of it and it just trickles up.
>tfw Dad has diabetes and help mom look after him
>girls instantly fawn over you when you say "I moved back home to look after my dad."
>don't care, got models to paint, dice to roll
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.