[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you lonely? I am. I get no social interaction at all really.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1464675320432.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1464675320432.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
Are you lonely?

I am. I get no social interaction at all really.

There is this one kid I knew in middle school that used to message me sometimes but I live far away from him and we don't have any common interests.

Eventually he stopped messaging all together.

I can't really blame him.

I like going to the doctor and therapist every month because I actually get a chance for some interaction.
>>
>>29895641

I'll text you, anon. :D
You can be my outlet for all my stupid off track thoughts I get on a daily basis
>>
>>29895641
Go outside and walk around the city.
>>
>>29895641
Add me on Skype cynnical.scout
>>
File: 435.jpg (39 KB, 455x454) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
39 KB, 455x454
>>29895690
>>29895813
I don't have skype or a phone so here's my alternative email.

[email protected]

I can't guarantee I'l always give a good reply because of my anxieties but I'll always read the messages.
>>
>>29895954
just download skype you nob.
>>
>>29895969
Why can't we exchange emails?
It's more fun that way. Like having a pen pal.
Skype is too much pressure.
>>
>>29895990
Hi. Youre old fashioned
>>
File: qweqwe.jpg (58 KB, 695x459) Image search: [Google]
qweqwe.jpg
58 KB, 695x459
My anxiety and dissonance are growing with every day

Im thinking more and more about suicide and it scares me
>>
File: 20160214_234542.jpg (759 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160214_234542.jpg
759 KB, 2560x1440
>>29895641
You know it's weird, for most of my life I've been almost completely alone. All I had was my brother and one friend from school. For two years now I've actually been able to make a considerable amount of friends. Not just hanging out in school either. I'm actually sociable and go places with them. At the end of this week I'll be going to a friends party with tons of people. It'll be the most normie event I ever attend thus far. I finally achieved social skills but I have to say I have never felt more alone in my life. I don't know why specifically and I realise it makes me a piece of shit as many of you on this board have literally none or few friends but my god I can't stand it. It's such a battle to establish real relationships with anyone as more attractive and approachable people get there first. You become an outcast amongst the people you interact with most. I try and try to talk with them but I know deep down I'm just that one friend, nothing special.
>>
>>29896326
Nice picture anon desu
>>
File: 20160214_234542-1.jpg (242 KB, 1440x1715) Image search: [Google]
20160214_234542-1.jpg
242 KB, 1440x1715
>>29896359
Sorry it was at an angle. I assumed it wouldn't flip.
>>
>>29896294
I have had a feeling for the last couple of weeks that I'm nearing my own demise. It's not thoughts about suicide or anything, I just feel like that my time is running out and that nothing of value would be lost if I died.

My parents and family would be sad sure, but I can't really give two shits about that, because I feel like that I'm nothing else than a huge dissappointment to them.
>>
>>29896585
Not who you're replying to, but I can relate. I don't care if they gonna feel sad anymore, I think I'm heading for the final stages. I also got colder to my family, don't even hug my little brother anymore.
>>
>>29896631
My problem is that I feel like they are always pushing me away. Like I'm not good enough the way I am. They wan't to change me for the better, they want me to be normal, but what they don't realize is that all they are doing is hurting me whenever they ask me that why am I so mad and fustrated all the time. Furthermore, they won't listen to me and start feeling extremely threatened if I ever imply that I don't feel like they love me.

They say they do, but I can't see or feel it. I feel like I suck out all the good emotions from them whenever I see them.

It's just like in high school actually. "sorry bro, no offence buddy :D but I think you are an absolute drag to be around"

Imagine how I feel 24/7 if my mere presence is able to sap all the cheerfulness and confidence from you.
>>
OP, I understand your anxiety and your loneliness. If you are lonely, allow me to offer you refuge. I know you expressed your desire to not use skype, but what if I told you of a group of robots, bound by no laws, abiding by no rules, exists? In this group you could lurk and never speak should that be your desire, or you may strike up conversation at any hour on any topic with anyone. A constant influx of conversation, rather you be a part of said discussion or not, and a group who would call you friend?

If you're interested, let me know, I'll drop you an email at
>>29895954
that email adress and give you a run down, maybe help calm your anxieties over skype, for you will not be required to have a 1 on 1 conversation with anyone.
>>
File: 1444818320610.jpg (474 KB, 1233x1579) Image search: [Google]
1444818320610.jpg
474 KB, 1233x1579
>>29896849
Fuck, you're autismal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.