[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some clear signs your life is fucked beyond repair and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: questions.jpg (67 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
questions.jpg
67 KB, 600x485
What are some clear signs your life is fucked beyond repair and you might as well stop trying and just remove yourself from society?
>>
>you """changed""" your gender
>>
You are a virgin after 16 years old
>>
>You dropped out of college
>>
If you haven't established either a family or career or have a social life by 27 then end yourself
>>
>>29895632
This to be honest shaking my head family.
>>
>>29895675
You have to go back. -DT
>>
>>29895798
>Go back
>You're 5 years older than everyone
>Everyone is finishing getting your degree by the age you're starting it
>No one takes you seriously
>>
>>29895915
>go back
>5 years later
>everyone you knew left
>literally reset your college experience

Sounds good to me
>>
>>29896049
not if youre 27-28 surrounded by 18 year olds
>>
>>29896185
No one would even notice. Just don't wear a shirt that says "27 year olds and still luvs his mummy!"
>>
>>29896269
Best case scenario is no one cares, and they like you, you manage to make friends. Then they ask you when your birthday is or, more likely, they find out after adding you on normiebook, and that leads to the question "how old are you, anon?", and then they find out, and they are absolutely disgusted
>>
>>29896317
Best case scenario is actually dicking girls 10 years younger than you. Don't let memes ruin your dreams.
>>
>>29896528
>hidradenitis suppurativa
looks like it would be extremely painful
>>
>>29896410
This. I remember older "non-traditional" students with younger girlfriends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.