[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tried being myself >it actually worked What the hell you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: what.png (25 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
what.png
25 KB, 236x236
>tried being myself
>it actually worked
What the hell you guys lied to me
>>
>be a normie

Gee, I wonder why. What other narratively-convenient and patently false anecdotes do you have to offer, my friend?
>>
Tell me more about your success. How did you become yourself? How did you behave?
>>
>>29895524
>>29895520
He behaved like a master baiter.
>>
>>29895471
There is truth to this and if your talking about picking up girls by being your self then it's a matter of them seeing that your confident enough to be yourself but remember being yourself only works if you show clearly that your confident about who you are.

If you show any signs of being apologetic about who you are or anything like that they will see it and you'll be finished.

Moral of the story be yourself and don't give a fuck what people think unless you're an SJW gender queer tumblr faggot in that case KYS , If not keep living.
>>
File: Shit life.jpg (59 KB, 759x618) Image search: [Google]
Shit life.jpg
59 KB, 759x618
>>29895524
Not afraid to be myself don't judge me
>>
>>29895634
I mean, what are you like when you are yourself?
>>
>>29895588
Moral of the story is be yourself if you're a well liked normie fuck who doesn't need that advice in the first place.
>>
File: 1458296905847.jpg (131 KB, 603x604) Image search: [Google]
1458296905847.jpg
131 KB, 603x604
>>29895681
I'm fairly normal I just have a twisted sense of humor I'v spent too long on this site hehehe stupid nig nogs
>>
>>29895730
Tell me anon what is it about yourself that your afraid people will judge you about. It's ok the only people we hate here are the Tumblr people and Jews fucking Jews
>>
everyone on here is fucking retarded. literally the only way to experience success in life is to be yourself to your fullest extent.
>>
>>29895784
Anon pls describe what youre like when you're being yourself.
>>
>>29895940
>quite talkative
>don't really care if others like my style if they like me for me then they are they are worth having as friends,if they're nothing like me and they don't like me then they're not worth having as friends anyway so there's no point in caring what they think. This way it weeds out the shitheads.

>I'm serious when I need to be but most of the time I'm chilled out

>I'm the sort of person who likes to do things outside the norm . eg normal things bore me hence I love motorbikes
>no point in living if you don't go out and live
>I'd rather die young having enjoyed myself than live to 100 doing nothing

>even though I'm talkative , I only bother to be talkative to people who I think deserve it

Not much else I can really say about myself I guess
>>
>>29895808
I'm not afraid of other people judging me. I just don't like people.

I'm simply saying just because it worked for you doesn't mean it works for everyone.
>>
>>29896263
>I'm simply saying just because it worked for you doesn't mean it works for everyone.

Of course everyone is different.

>I'm not afraid of other people judging me. I just don't like people.

I know the feeling most people are pricks , I think it's better to have a few real friends than to have lots of fake ones. No point in a friendship if there's no connection.
>>
>>29896302
No I mean I don't like people. I'm not "scared of the mean ones" or whatever it is you're inferring from my post. I mean I don't give a shit about the insipid bullshit in people's lives, the inconsequential ramblings of their thoughts and opinions or the fake plasticity of playing chicken with put on personalities to try and impress each other. I'm a human, so I'm by my inherent nature a social creature, but I get all of that fulfillment through my day to day life and Anglo-Saxon tapestry boards like r9k. I feel no desire to go out and meet people.
>>
>>29896388
Also reading that over I want to point out that I acknowledge how edgy that is but idc.
>>
>>29896388
>I feel no desire to go out and meet people.
So there's no one at all , I'm sure there's at least some people out there that would be like you ?
>>
>>29896419
Why would I want to meet an asocial, cynical asshole like myself? That sounds awful. Just because I share those traits with them doesn't mean I want to associate with them. It's the opposite.
>>
File: Best buds.jpg (59 KB, 660x396) Image search: [Google]
Best buds.jpg
59 KB, 660x396
>>29896486
>Why would I want to meet an asocial, cynical asshole like myself? That sounds awful.

You might be surprised , when two like minded assholes get together they get along really well and they end up treating each other good and only act like assholes to others.
>>
>>29896582
No. That's not what I mean. Like I said, I just don't like people. Ive met people like me. We're the worst. It's like saying people with halitosis should love being around each other because they have that in common. Pretty much the opposite. Having an undesirable trait in common does not necessarily make you desirable to each other.
>>
>>29896661
Do you have any dreams you wanna do one day ?
Any hobbies ?
>>
>>29896701
I don't have any dreams no. My goal in life is to get a job where I make enough money to keep myself relatively fed, comfy, and entertained.

All my hobbies involve typical normieshit like vidya, music, sports, reading etc.
>>
File: 1448151647334.jpg (26 KB, 435x480) Image search: [Google]
1448151647334.jpg
26 KB, 435x480
>>29895471
I yelled NIGGERS on a crowded bus the other day and people looked at me funny I'm making progress guys!!!!
>>
File: 1465753655610.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1465753655610.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>>29896756
Hehehe start muh race war
>>
>>29895471
There's a reason why you weren't "yourself" before you tried acting like "yourself".

It won't last long, because you being you will eventually cause insecurities if you're ever at fault, because so to speak, it was you who made it fault, and not this other "robot" persona you were before.
>>
>>29896795
>because you being you will eventually cause insecurities

They only become insecurities if you let them
>>
>>29896835
You were already insecure to begin with.
>>
File: 1451400179782.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1451400179782.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>tried being self
>"you're boring"
>>
>>29896920
Then you need to be yourself and get over the insecurities.
>>
>>29896971
That's called being manic, anon.
>>
>be myself whole life
>alone, lonely, isolated
>develop a character
>start being said character
>get a gf, lose virginity, girls falling for me left and right
Idk man I guess it depends on how you actually are.
>>
>>29896976
>thinks getting over insecurities and becoming a better person is being manic

Pure Autism
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.