[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet cute mormon aspie girl >I'm her first bf >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
>Meet cute mormon aspie girl
>I'm her first bf
>I take her virginity
>I'm good to her
>I have to move away for school
>I break up with her because my neighbor and I are starting to have a thing going and I don't see myself coming home
>Things happen, I come home
>We get back together
>I get interested in other girls, she doesn't share certain interests with me that I do with them
>I can't see myself with her in a long-term relationship
>I break up with her
>We start just hooking up without a relationship in place
>I know it kind of hurts her, but...she knows that I want something she can't give, and at least we can explore sex together
>She finds someone who wants her, starts dating him, tells me we can't hook up anymore
>I say OK; in fact I think it's probably a good thing
>Months pass
>I hear through my mom that she's feeling super depressed/even suicidal because her boyfriend wants an open relationship
>I message her, we talk, I convince her to come out for the 4th, and get her to smile and cheer up
>We end up cuddling, and she's too tired to go home, so she stays over
>We don't fuck; just cuddle/sleep next to one another
>I message her the next day and tell her that I want more than cuddles; I want her to be with me, and not just for sex (I miss her)
>She tells me that I misread her signals; she cares about her bf and "has been hurt too much" by our repeated disconnects and reconnects
>Ugh they're in an open relationship
>Oh wait I'm just a fucking tool for hurting her repeatedly

:(
>>
>>29895452
>I take her virginity
Stopped reading there, you are the cancer that is ruining r9k
>>
No one cares about your normie problems. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>29895452
Congratulations, you're part of the problem.
Go away.
>>
>>29895497
this

jhfdgsvgfdvtkhgvcnfr hgtchfr ngh fg
>>
>le ebin anime girl maymay
>>
Have you ever noticed how the first 2 replies dictate the rest of the thread?
>>
File: don't want to do anything.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
don't want to do anything.gif
443 KB, 500x285
>>29895497
>>29895517
>>29895549
>>29895571
No shit guys.

Years ago I was one of you guys, friendless and a kissless virgin. Things changed and...I became what I hated.

I'm sorry :(
>>
>>29895452
fuck off normalslime
i wish everyone like you would fucking die slowly and painfully
>>
>>29895653
GET
OUT
NORMAL
S
C
U
M
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29895653
WRONG! You were NOT a robot, you were just a late bloomer failed normie. It fucking pisses me off how weebshits like you can get laid while i can't. I am not a neckbeard basement dweller, i lift and i take care of myself, but i still can't get fucking laid, WHY!? Why is life this fucked up!?
>>
>>29895452
Kill her and then stream your own suicide.
>>
So the basic rule of thumb for r9k is, you can be here if you are a kissless virgin and a social failure, and as soon as you graduate from that, you need to leave?

Doesn't exactly help anyone get out of the hole does it.
>>
>>29895653
In that case, move on with your life and don't come here make the people that haven't made it yet, feel like shit about your success story of finding a virgin to lose your virginity to
>>
>>29895773
you were never truly one of us normalslime
get out and never come back
>>
>>29895773
You still NEED to leave, this isn't the place for you!
>>
>>29895789
>>29895831
meh, idk, I feel like I've learned things, and maybe I can help you guys with those things I've learned.

Like, I learned that the whole "be yourself" thing is bullshit. It's basically this: http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/i39m-quirky

I only started to find favor in womens' eyes when I built a personality for myself. I made sure they knew what I did, and I tried to make myself unique. Part of what got me stuck in an unappealing loop is that all I did was sit around, watch anime, and...had no stories to tell. It had nothing to do with confidence or anything; I just had to be more interesting, they would poke and prod if they saw there was something under my shell of lanky bony poorly dressed appearance.
>>
>>29895922
>I can help you guys
No, you can't.
Autism is forever.
>>
>>29895998
I've tested on the spectrum a number of times. I can't stop myself from studying physics, I am constantly repeating movements (rocking chairs are not something to sit in in public, it freaks people out how much I move), focusing on things that people don't want to...

Every aspect of how I deal with things requires effort. Nothing comes naturally to me except physics, and yeah, I'm lucky with that, but I'm still autistic, and I've seen other autistic people figure out life for themselves too.
>>
Death to the normalfags. Hang 'em high!
>>
>>29896129
They were just lucky anon.
Did you forget the two fundamental truths about life?
Life is 100% luck based and there is no free will.
Do i need to list more truths?
>>
Congrats you hurt a girl for no reason while you even knew that. You don't deserve happiness you piece of shit.
>>
>>29895773
I'm actually exactly like the trash that come here, only I come here to shitpost and laugh at people.
>>
>still replying
>still replying without saging

Come on lads...
>>
>>29895764
This you fucking normalfaggot
>>
File: pT5e8AMbc.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pT5e8AMbc.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>29895452
Great. Fantastic. Good for you. You accomplished SOMETHING. wow. Love the blog dude. Can we be friends. How about roomates? Bro youre so cool. We should hit up the bar. Youd make a great wing man. Im so glad you made this thread.
>>
>>29896252
literally this

absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>29895452
Congratulations. You fucked up
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.